Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

So Finally Anurag kay mu se bahhar ahi geye - baby bajaj kay .. 

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 🤣🤣🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

MR21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Bedroom is the crux of this entire golmal.. Bedroom pw kabza kiska? Baby? Prerna? Komolika ? Sabko wo bedroom chahie.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

not kal, that will come up during major showdown the D day when he kills the love between them by accusing  her of betrayal 

Kabhi to bata de.. aise credit lena is not good.

MR21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Iyea cheesy dialogue kaun likhte hai anurag kay liye-

hamare bedroom cutie pie kay awaj sunne kay liye wait kar raha hai 🤣

🤣🤣🤣

MR21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

earlier script ko script kehna bhi script ki tauheen hai
they are in fixing mode 🤪 

😆😆😆

anju_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now anu assumes that snehas father is Bajaj..ok...will he ever come to know that he is a real father and pre did not lie to him?.....please someone let me knowing What was the story in s1? 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anju_maaneet

Now anu assumes that snehas father is Bajaj..ok...will he ever come to know that he is a real father and pre did not lie to him?.....please someone let me knowing What was the story in s1? 

Of course he will know but he will lose pre forever bec pre starts loving mr bajaj..komo married anurags brother and continued to plot against anupre, dunno if she will leave anurag or no in this season ..she kidnaps their son ..pre however has a few more children with anurag.. first prem was killed, 2nd sneha whose paternity anurag doubted and third Prem who was born to save sneha as she needed the bone marrow. Uske baad I dunno😆 Anurag married some more women , I dunno if that will repeated..but he accepted pre and mr bajajs relation.  In s1 pre never returned to anurag except for a short period of time when bajaj died..which I guess is over here.. . But thy died together.  Here bajaj divorced her n went away, there bajaj died after which pre married anrag n she conceives sneha . N bajaj returns from death n prerna starts meeting kuki n anurag thinks sneha is mr bajajs daughter. So they got separated. N pre married bajaj. 

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

bwahahahaha sukoon 😇

anju_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Of course he will know but he will lose pre forever bec pre starts loving mr bajaj..komo married anurags brother and continued to plot against anupre, dunno if she will leave anurag or no in this season ..she kidnaps their son ..pre however has a few more children with anurag.. first prem was killed, 2nd sneha whose paternity anurag doubted and third Prem who was born to save sneha as she needed the bone marrow. Uske baad I dunno😆 Anurag married some more women , I dunno if that will repeated..but he accepted pre and mr bajajs relation.  In s1 pre never returned to anurag except for a short period of time when bajaj died..which I guess is over here.. . But thy died together.  Here bajaj divorced her n went away, there bajaj died after which pre married anrag n she conceives sneha . N bajaj returns from death n prerna starts meeting kuki n anurag thinks sneha is mr bajajs daughter. So they got separated. N pre married bajaj. 

Ok the thing is he comes to know but that time he lost pre forever...understood...ok sneha will be  with whom?..anu or pre? 

Edited by anju_maaneet - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RD-

bwahahahaha sukoon 😇

after watching Bajju in Precap 

Image result for itni khushi gif