The Maya of Maya

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
Wow a very good move by Maya. In the past everyone stood with mj to kill manvi baby and today Maya used mj weakness that is his image to take down one pawn. She made mj himself do it. Mj and antara told Rudra diya is mad and mj himself took his one ally down. It was with a lie diya tried to do abortion for manvi and today with another lie Maya locked her in an asylum taking away her freedom. Her life. Manvi life her free movements were curtailed by each of the sinners and they lived a good life for 10 yrs when she languished away from public view. The truth had hurt manvi then but the truth hurt diya today. Now mj will be more alert and he will play more dangerous games. He has started by using Rudra Maya strength. Let's see how it goes from here. But for now with Maya Maya has pushed one sinner to oblivion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Today's episode was good with less ads 😛

They were dragging this since past two days and testing our patience now it's over!

Next is Antara's turn..

MyDriYa thumbnail

Also waiting for MJ's next move..

He won't be quite after what Maya did with him today..

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chalo Maya me pehli Jeet hasil Karli, she herself started the game of revenge. Next move ab MJ ki dekhne ko milegi. MJ kuch bada hi karega ab. Now I am excited to watch the beyhad nafrat game 😈

NoraSM thumbnail

An enthralling episode 👏 This is the Maya Jaisingh I have always wanted, These smart moves and mind games, now waiting for MJ to meet her there 

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@driya antara won't be next. Mostly it will be amir mj ka right hand.antara is big game@angelshweta@nora of course mj has to make move rattle Maya and make her stronger where she can conquer her fears.
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It was a very intelligent move by Maya, removing Diya by using MJ itself. She was on fire today and showed Antara her place 😛. Diya has been punished for her deeds and also betrayed by her own people for whom she had committed the sins.

And Finally, the smart mind games begin, MJ Vs Maya begins wholly. It'll be interesting to watch MJ's next move. The standards are moving higher and higher. 

Also, Rudra is being used by MJ and even Maya this time, it'll be disturbing for him when he gets to know the truth.

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@driya antara won't be next. Mostly it will be amir mj ka right hand.antara is big game@angelshweta@nora of course mj has to make move rattle Maya and make her stronger where she can conquer her fears.

There was a spoiler that, Antara will make Nandhini ji fall from stairs! So Maya will not be quite if this spoiler turn out true!

DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The game is really interesting now I'm excited for tomorrow what MJ move going to be how he going to attack Maya 

Seem both using Rudra poor guy I feel bad for him his genuine love are being used he should hate both Maya and Mj as well mostly Antara

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Also, Rudra is being used by MJ and even Maya this time, it'll be disturbing for him when he gets to know the truth.

Oops! I don't have any idea how will he turn this table when he gets to know about this all..