Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The game is really interesting now I'm excited for tomorrow what MJ move going to be how he going to attack Maya
Yes! It's his turn..
Seem both using Rudra poor guy I feel bad for him his genuine love are being used he should hate both Maya and Mj as well mostly Antara
Hope he won't hate himself for trusting them all..
Oops! I don't have any idea how will he turn this table when he gets to know about this all..
He'll be angry and shattered for sure🥺 , but there's a long way before he comes to know. Hopefully that ends well.
Hope he won't hate himself for trusting them all..
Oh yes he ll hate himself first also Rishi death hope he not reget for marrying maya
Oh yes he ll hate himself first also Rishi death hope he not reget for marrying maya
He will show the real meaning of his Name!!
I loved today's episode. Finally Maya is back on her mission.
Originally posted by: shruthiravi
Girls rudra will finally bring out rudra roop
Yes! I am expecting the same..
When he stepped towards MJ and asked him What the hell is this?
I felt like he showed a small trailer to us