Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iam-in-love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hiii dearies....

Stay home....Stay safe....Stay healthy.... 

For you...For us....For India...For world....

First I thought to put this FF on hold...Because in current situation no one will interested to read it..

But after knowing your opinion, I decided to continue... Thank you so much for your support and love....

So here is the next chapter....No proofreading... 

Chapter 6

Brinda's POV

We were walking towards her room when we met Dev in midway.

"Bhai... " 

"Meena...What happened?  You look so happy?"

I love their Bro-Sis bond very much. I miss my bhai too...

"Bhai...You said that you will ask Brinda to shift to your room once she gain her conscious. Now she is standing here safe and sound. So....Ask her..."

I looked at her in disbelief, with my eyes widened. And I saw that Dev is too shocked and amused by her behavior.  

And there she is standing with a stupid and mischievous smile. I don't know what to do. Same with Dev.

"C'mon bhai.  I know that you are eagerly waiting to take her to your room.......And for your kind information, let me tell you one more thing......that Brinda wish the same...."

Ohhh...Goddess..... This girl making its so hard for me to breath. I wanted to run from there and hide. But my legs are not moving. I felt so embarrassed. 

She run away from there...laughing... 

Ohhhh....Wow.....She is gone....

I scold my legs mentally..... 'stupid legs...Can't you move when I asked... Stupid legs...Stupid legs...'

I raised my eyes slowly to meet with his beautiful brown eyes, which is already staring at me with so much love and adoration. 

"Mmm....You know......I.......She...........She want to shift.........No....No.....I mean.....I dont shift.....no...I mean.....I know.....You shift....no....Thats not what I meant.... Actually....... "  oh shit...What I'm talking.. I looked down. Now he will definitely think I'm mad. He found a mad mate. It's better if I stay quite. 

I felt his hands touching my chin, making me to look at his eyes.

"Is that what you want? To stay with me? I mean...That's what I want. I want you to near me. But I don't want to force you for anything... " he said slowly and all I can see the pure love in his eyes.I'm so lucky to have him as my mate.Elsa is same as me. Very much excited to stay with our mate,so close.

"Yes....That's what I want...." I didn't hesitate to say. I saw a beautiful smile in his face,which have the power to make me goes in my knees.

"Ok then....Come....." he grabbed my hand and walked towards his room.

I'm happy.... So happy........

Dev's POV

When she said that she want to stay with me....I was so happy....And Rex was jumping very excitedly in my head....Of course he is happy.....After all, our mate is accepting us.

I took her hand in mine and walked towards my room.....No....Our room....

"Welcome to our room...." I said,slowly opened the door. She entered to our room and was amazed. Means she loved the room.

"Do you like the room? " 

"Yes"

"I hope you don't mind to share the bed with me" I asked, doubted what if she don't want it.

"No" she said "I don't mind"

"Well....There's bathroom, if you want to freshen up. I will ask Meena to bring clothes for you. And will also ask her to take you for a shopping tomorrow. I have to go now. I'll be in my office if you need me" I said, gaving a kiss in her cheek. 

She look more beautiful when she blush. I smiled and walk out of the room leaving a blushing Brinda behind. 

I asked Meena to bring her clothes for now and took her for a shopping tomorrow through our mind link.

Brinda's POV

I'm so happy... I never thought that I will find my mate...I'm happy that I did.. 'thank you Moon Goddess.... '

I was in a deep thought when I felt a hand in my shoulder. I turned to see Meena standing there with a beautiful dress in her hand.

"Do you like it? "

"I love it"

She placed the dress in the bed and turned to leave. But I grabbed her hand. She turned "what happened Brinda?"

"Meena....Why you and Dev never asked anything about me?"

"It's just because we don't want to force you for anything Brinda. We know you will tell us everything when you felt the right time. And we are ready to wait for that" she said,concerned. 

Ohhh....Goddess. .. Why on earth I'm so blessed to have them in my life.

"Meena....please...I want you and Dev here when I'm coming out after my bath. I want to tell you guys everything. I can't hold it anymore. I want to tell you guys about my past. I can't take it anymore " I said softly. 

She nodded "I'll get bhai" and walked out of the room. 

I took the dress and goes to the bathroom. I need to take a shower, to relax my self before I tell them about my past.

Dev's POV

I was in my office with Amal and Kiran when Meena came there. Amal and Karan goes out,because they know Meena wanted to talk to me.

"What happened? " I asked her, all concerned, because I know its something about Brinda.

"She want to talk to us"

"Brinda?"

"Yes bhai...She said that she wanted to tell us everything about herself because she can't hold it anymore "

I stood there silently. 

"But bhai...I hope she will be ok. I mean whatever she gonna tell us, she need all her strength and courage to talk about it as we know that her past is somehow cruel to her. She gonna walk down in those memories again and I hope she  will make it" Meena said, softly, concern and worry in her voice. 

I place my both hands in her shoulder, make her look at me.

"She is strong Meena. She can make it. And what if she can't.......we are here to help her through it......"

"You are the best Alpha, mate and bhai" she said, hugging me.

And we walked towards my room. Somehow I too know that this is gonna be hard for Me, Brinda, Meena and our wolves. 

Brinda's POV

I took a 30 minute shower and changed. When I walkout of the bathroom, I saw that Meena sitting in the bed, her legs crossed and Dev standing near the window. They both look at me and I gave a small smile,walking towards the bed and sat little far from Meena who is staring me with a curious look in her eyes.

I just felt little nervous and Meena looks same as me. And next moment, Dev is sitting between us, wrapping his both arms around our shoulder. He pulled me and Meena close to his body and I felt so relaxed. Slowly I started to tell them my past.

We were a happy family. Me,my brother and my parents. My father was the Alpha of our pack. My brother was four years older than me. My mother, she was awesome. The best Luna for her pack and a loving and caring mother and wife.

One day, there was a council meeting which my father and mother need to attend. They promised us that they will bring our favorite toys and candies when they return. We waited for them. But they never returned. Then we heard that they met with an accident in their way back to home and they will never gonna return back to us. I was five and my brother was nine year older than time. 

Then another man take the charge as an Alpha and our bad days start from there. He was so cruel that he didn't even hesitate to kill someone who stand against him. Our beta who stood against him was murdered by him in front of our eyes. From that day, no one dared to speak against him. He kept me and my brother as his personal slaves. He tortured us so much. My brother always tried to help me but that monster beat him and tortured. We suffered so much for four years.  

Finally one day me and my brother planned to escape from there and we run away one night in our wolf form. But I was caught at the border by that monster. My bhai run towards me to help me. But I stopped him and asked him to to run.He promised me that he will return for me and run away crying. That monster bring me back to the hell and tortured me so much that I fell unconscious for two days. Days passed and his tortures continues. I thought he will kill me.But he didn't. I just wanted to kill myself, but I was afraid. I believed that my bhai will come. But he never showed. My mind told me that something happened to him and hopped he will be ok. 

One year passed. It was my 10th Birthday. I decided to try my luck one more time. When I looked for him I saw that he was lying there unconscious after so much drink. I felt relieved and thanked Moon Goddess. I packed some of my dresses and some nneeded things in a bag and jumped through the window. I was very careful untill I reach the border. Once I crossed the border, I ran.. I don't know how many miles I ran...But I ran for days, only stopped for a little sleep...And finally I reached the forest which now you bought. I stayed there in a cave.No one was there for me except my wolf Elsa. There was a village 50 miles away from the cave, so once in a while I goes there to take some clothes and food without noticed by anyone. 

I stayed in the cave for ten years. One day I was in search for my food when I saw those three wolves. They told me to leave the place because now the land belonged to their Alpha. I was so shattered because I don't have any other place to go, still I decided to leave.But when I turned to leave, one of them grabbed my hand and said that you can leave, but not now,first we should play something fun. I understood what they ment. I pushed him and tried to run. But the other one grabbed me and slapped across my face. I fighted with them by my all strength and screamed. But suddenly someone hit in my head and darkness covered my eyes. And when I open my eyes again,I was here with you guys around me.

Tears were flowing from my eyes when I finished telling my past. All those memories again came to my mind. I was hugging Dev, sobbing  so was Meena. She too was a crying mess like me. We both were hugging Dev. He tightened his grip around us and lay down slowly on the bed with us in each side. I cried my heart out and he let me cry.

Let me introduced you guys to their wolves 

Here it is dearies..   hope you guys enjoyed reading the part.... let me know your opinions.. and forgave if there is any grammatical errors... 

Stay home.....Stay healthy....

Thank you ❤️

Silpa

Nia_doll thumbnail

Awesome update 

BrinDev ❤️uff they are magical

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wow its amazing

Brindas flash back😭