Fresh pair- Ankit Arora and Shiny Doshi from Alif Laila

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Ankit Arora and Shiny Doshi from Alif Laila is fresh pair. Though the story from male lead shows sexism but this is what how original novel story was and even in old show version. Still knowing the PH's previous shows I feel that there will be several changes in the story. They already made a couple of big changes in the show from original book and DD show version. Though male lead is shown anti-women and mean to female lead, they are showing parallel stories of him as a good person. I hope the cvs don't follow everything from the novel and old show of him hating women and wanting to kill them for years till the last story told but till only 4-5 stories. I normally don't watch a show where the male lead is mean to female lead but knowing this PH I feel this will change soon as till date they never shown the male lead being mean like other shows but are shown decent and friendly and they always show female leads as strong and modern. Ankit and Shiny both are doing good job of playing the main real world characters as well as different characters from the story book. They already deserve best actors and best jodi awards but I knew they won't get it as the awards are only won by actors with large following no matter how their acting is. Also I doubt that any original show from Dangal TV will get any award. I wish this fresh pair is known to many people. They are one of the underrated actors of ITV especially Ankit.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 4 years ago