Re: Mother Butchered again

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Here we go again and RS, KK and this stupid production are again going to Butcher a Mother's image even more, she is not in the show but the butchering goes on.

So now we will have a sudden child abuse of the poor deprived hard done Mini and all in the hands of Lovely's brother in law, something that was ever mentioned or shown etc, but they may show Aarya but its the drama Queen Mini who is the star in all of this.

Seriously are they sick in there heads to continuing to show how hard done by is poor Mini.

So Babes will get even more butchered and poor Mini will fly high again.

But never mind RS and KK have a old man as Poor Mini love interest to heal her. Sick

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sdaren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Patiala babes was the story of a daughter empowering a mother. How it became a mother clipping the wings of the daughter... God knows. So now Patiala babes is the story about a tortured daughter of a mother who cares more about society.

Patiala babes started with level headed characters with flaws. Babita was someone who lacked in self confidence, unhappy but too scared of change. Mini had anger issues and the need to be the centre of attention. Suddenly Babita becomes stubborn and emotional from a calm headed person & flip flopping between not caring about Mini ( she forgot her birthday) n clinging too much to Mini .... of course. The writers are not consistent with characterisation. It is like they went on a rampage to discredit a character they were suppose to rise. What kind of woman empowerment is this?

And now Mini's story about being abused as child. Again Babita is the mother who didn't protect her child. I never saw Babita as someone who would choose others over her own daughter. If the writers are trying to convey a social message through this serial I suggest they stop because in my opinion they butchered their own show when they made Babita an evil stepmom.

Edited by Sdaren - 4 years ago
Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@Sdren πŸ‘ well said I so agree with you πŸ‘πŸΌ

Each word you said it's so correct πŸ‘

The way everyone were going on in forum about the story line 

oh we anticipated this and this justify this and that was how shitty the previous charachter was 

had me blown away in anger  like seriously not only you all happen to enjoy it😊 but end up relating with unexpected U-turn of KK"? πŸ˜² 

When the people come up to say , she supported Mini in Manmeet case, (it's even though was supposed to frame her but accusion related to that incident is enough to trigger the memory of survivor who went through abuse in childhood"). (Even watching Khatri prying on her mother that incident she watch even then it didn't trigger the childhood abuse like it did in season two"!)

She fought with Ashok when he come to lecture her about taking the case back.

The other end up saying it's cause HS encouraged her to do so. Or else she was going about what people will say 

Then what about her fighting with Meeta"? As soon she speak ill of Mini"? 

I admit B was shown as mother who always been scared about her name being dragged in mud πŸ˜’even when she herself being wronged this fear instill in my own mom mind to

and it's not their faultπŸ˜’ for just once being scared of this, the people are as such only everyone must heard the song ("People will say something it's their work to say, Kuch to log kahenge logo ka kaam hai kehna).πŸ˜‰

Many may point out saying, Meeta was no one to her, it doesn't bother her what she will think or say 😊"I admit she speak back to meeta , cause she was no one to her and dare to speak ill of her daughter, but she speak back to ashok as well, and it's show when it's comes to her daughter she's isn't one to stay quiet at all. 

Even I end up fighting with someone, even if I am right my mom dad will take my side, but then they themselves will tell me I shouldn't have done that or this. πŸ€” that doesn't mean they're weak or not someone I should look up for protection or support πŸ˜Š

The first season was truly about Daughter being support of her mother, πŸ™‚ who while handling home and in-law, Fearing society never foucs or cared about herself much😐 

it was about women empowerment. How daughter end up encouraging her supporting her making a mother her first priority. 😐  

With many social issues involved😐

β€’ "Distance relationship extra martial affair and divorce followed taking ugly turn.

β€’ Like changed son his selfish motive against own old age parents.

β€’ Being childless after marriage society taunt leaving one person bitter to all. 

Mini was bold daring, Being only child in home of One elderly couple her mom and Aunt uncle ofcourse she was pamper not because of being only child but because of not having her father at her side either. 

"In such case kids turn out to be rebel and spoiled to but that doesn't mean they're insensitive towards the one they truly care about"! 

She seen it all how the person you always end up arguing for taunting your mother , the mother who meant world to you. You end up whitwashing the same person and held the very mother devil of your life"?  

"How letting out soul piercing scream hearing the word spoke to your mother you end up longing for same person"? 

"How talking about self respect , yet you end up taking support of men at end of day when he used awful word against women who raised you"? 

"How even having so much anger and issue cause of difference of idiology and having butter argument you end up crying for same people words"? 

"From start Mini the friend Mini the daughter Mini the grandaughter Mini the Niece Mini the sister mini the boss yet the idiotic KK focusing so much on her failed to go on right track I just can't connect with her at all"! 

I just watch the season two cause of @ Vinnas πŸ˜† they wrote so wonderfully about episode that I cannot resist to watch for SRJ but within two episodes I realised I won't get of him much hence discontinued πŸ˜’

Was happy to just pay a visit here once a while πŸ˜† to know more of SRJ 

I watch it season two after so long cause of abuse topic and what I got"? A past revealation KK cannot just focus on Arya at all , maybe cause she's kid and she shouldn't go for such a script  

But again this plot could've been executed without making Mini a victim here of this either. Alas 

And what anger me more is how SRJ is being treated people are happy just to see him supporting by standing silently hearing only πŸ˜² 

Two episodes and all I saw was SRJ as sidelined person with nothing much to say thank heaven camera focus on him little bit so I get to see his expression enough to cherish☺️ at least SRJ facial expressions and eyes speak enough for him no dilouge needed either still kk hate you πŸ˜‘

Originally posted by: deefy89

πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I confused πŸ€”about this reaction"! 

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Actually speaking, they have butchered Babita's character long back. By now, I have been used to watching it. But, frankly speaking, I don't understand how this has been portrayed as a mother trying to hide this fact from the world! If I remember, Babita has raised her voice a lot on such matters. I still remember how she was getting trained in karate, so as to fight those roadside romeos, who were trying to misbehave with Preet. She slapped them, and hit them black and blue.

Even in the case of Ashok. Whenever he slapped Mini or tried to harm her, she would never tolerate. And then she slapped him, one fine day. I don't understand, how did they forget about this? Do the CVs have memory loss or something?

Though, one thing, such mothers definitely exist in our country. All those girls who have been through hell in their lives, have always feared to share with their mothers, at particular, fearing they would retaliate....

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

Actually speaking, they have butchered Babita's character long back. By now, I have been used to watching it. But, frankly speaking, I don't understand how this has been portrayed as a mother trying to hide this fact from the world! If I remember, Babita has raised her voice a lot on such matters. I still remember how she was getting trained in karate, so as to fight those roadside romeos, who were trying to misbehave with Preet. She slapped them, and hit them black and blue.

Even in the case of Ashok. Whenever he slapped Mini or tried to harm her, she would never tolerate. And then she slapped him, one fine day. I don't understand, how did they forget about this? Do the CVs have memory loss or something?

Though, one thing, such mothers definitely exist in our country. All those girls who have been through hell in their lives, have always feared to share with their mothers, at particular, fearing they would retaliate....

"Very rightly saidπŸ‘ 

@bold underline are again spot on this is what I wondered how they all just let that slid πŸ˜²

@Bold well said πŸ‘this point no one can disagree either"! It's bitter truth of world as well"! 

"Such mother exist the fear of being Disrespected or dragged in mud of humilation by rest of people is sometime to hard to endure"! πŸ˜’

"Very hard tough person could stay unbother by this"! πŸ˜Š

"There's saying "it's takes one to know one"! Doesn't mean all has to go through same pain, to feel for victim or survivor"! Or take stand for themπŸ€”

if there's people to judge you wrongly there's people to support you as well"! 😊"

"Even without being connected with you in relative manner either"! πŸ˜Š

But here in the series they're just I don't know how to put in worldπŸ˜’ but it's truly bad bad very bad for me it's like this topic which pull me to watch last two episodes work like salt on wound πŸ˜’

Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151

"Very rightly saidπŸ‘ 

@bold underline are again spot on this is what I wondered how they all just let that slid πŸ˜²

@Bold well said πŸ‘this point no one can disagree either"! It's bitter truth of world as well"! 

"Such mother exist the fear of being Disrespected or dragged in mud of humilation by rest of people is sometime to hard to endure"! πŸ˜’

"Very hard tough person could stay unbother by this"! πŸ˜Š

"There's saying "it's takes one to know one"! Doesn't mean all has to go through same pain, to feel for victim or survivor"! Or take stand for themπŸ€”

if there's people to judge you wrongly there's people to support you as well"! 😊"

"Even without being connected with you in relative manner either"! πŸ˜Š

But here in the series they're just I don't know how to put in worldπŸ˜’ but it's truly bad bad very bad for me it's like this topic which pull me to watch last two episodes work like salt on wound πŸ˜’

So true. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I just wanted to see how they portray it. Until Arya, the whole track was really applaud-worthy. Unnecessarily dragging Mini's story, actually doesn't make any sense. This was so rushed!

The writing of PB is really Poor! They need to work on their writing skills. Actors just perform what they have been told, but writers need to have some sense in what they are showing...

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

So true. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I just wanted to see how they portray it. Until Arya, the whole track was really applaud-worthy. Unnecessarily dragging Mini's story, actually doesn't make any sense. This was so rushed!

The writing of PB is really Poor! They need to work on their writing skills. Actors just perform what they have been told, but writers need to have some sense in what they are showing...

Again πŸ‘

I whole heartily agree  actually I got bit greedy to one cause this topic trigger a incident of kid life"! And I wanted to see how the little doll act on this one she was truly splendid   and second cause I could brace myself to watch SRJ πŸ˜†

"But then again FL victim come up and I was like here to you have to go on with this"?  they just cannot go us on other charachter at all except ML πŸ€”

The writers truly have no Cent of interest in writting at all πŸ€” sometime it's like writers are changed or how can they forget their own work"? 

But then I was always left disappointed by them in term of working on Topic as such.  

They pull very intriguing story line and then before you could connect yourself to enjoy πŸ’”

This one girl serial nothing more nothing less even ML is sidelined like Water in dinner time πŸ˜΅

If only they work more into it like you said but no they just won't learn ever 

Again it will take time for me πŸ˜’to get over with this nightmare of Show called PB πŸ₯±

They cannot take criticism they cannot pull the topic senstive as such nicely

"At end they cannot even respect the one, they work with by giving them what they promised"! 

Truly worse 

Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151

Again πŸ‘

I whole heartily agree  actually I got bit greedy to one cause this topic trigger a incident of kid life"! And I wanted to see how the little doll act on this one she was truly splendid   and second cause I could brace myself to watch SRJ πŸ˜†

"But then again FL victim come up and I was like here to you have to go on with this"?  they just cannot go us on other charachter at all except ML πŸ€”

The writers truly have no Cent of interest in writting at all πŸ€” sometime it's like writers are changed or how can they forget their own work"? 

But then I was always left disappointed by them in term of working on Topic as such.  

They pull very intriguing story line and then before you could connect yourself to enjoy πŸ’”

This one girl serial nothing more nothing less even ML is sidelined like Water in dinner time πŸ˜΅

If only they work more into it like you said but no they just won't learn ever 

All shows on television these days, are totally nonsense! There is nothing sensible being shown on TV. Be it Ekta's shows or Rajan Shahi shows.

Best is TMKOC. Watch it without using your brain and laugh till your stomach aches...

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago