AnuPre/ParIcaAT#201-ILY&I'm Incapable of unloving u~pg41,DT note:pg106 - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

*edited* ke iss baar saare fundey ulte pade hai🤣

bus parica as anupre chhodkar 

Moni not sure if you are aware of the new rules 
.... but you are not suposse to use the edited word ....

Please edit it from the main post 

Edited by RollingStones - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Moni not sure if you are aware of the new rules 
.... but you are not suposse to use the edited word ....

Please edit it from the main post 

ok thanks RS 

i didnot know that

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

@BG   pls  unqoute me & edit that word

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

According to story, Anurag will be very much happy knowing that Prerna is back to Kolkata and she is living in same city. How does Anurag face off to Prerna? What a shame? 

Prerna will introduce her as Prerna Bajaj. Anurag will totally collapse hearing that. He will cry recalling that words.

In case, he will scare what happen if Komolika knew Prerna is living. Komolika will hand over video clip to the police and make Prerna's life hell. 

Komolika may think....Anurag has cheated Komolika by pretending  he  throw Prerna off the river. Komolika will doubt Anurag thinking that Anurag did not kill Prerna. She will start her game of revenge.  

However,  I want Prerna to take her revenge from Anurag right now. Mohini and Nivi should go after Prerna requesting "Please, do not take the revenge? and asking for forgiveness". 

havima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

moni anu ka swag dekh kar tujh jaisi maa resign karliya🤣

Do u think that this track will go flop never

Official annonucement # moni has resigned from her mothers post anyone who wants to apply for mothers job can kindly apply and get the status

#moniresigned 🤣

Ho hi nahi sakat hai. Moni maa thi, hai aur hamesha rahegi

#maahamesha

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: masdhu

According to story, Anurag will be very much happy knowing that Prerna is back to Kolkata and she is living in same city. How does Anurag face off to Prerna? What a shame? 

Prerna will introduce her as Prerna Bajaj. Anurag will totally collapse hearing that. He will cry recalling that words.

In case, he will scare what happen if Komolika knew Prerna is living. Komolika will hand over video clip to the police and make Prerna's life hell. 

Komolika may think....Anurag has cheated Komolika by pretending  he  throw Prerna off the river. Komolika will doubt Anurag thinking that Anurag did not kill Prerna. She will start her game of revenge.  

However,  I want Prerna to take her revenge from Anurag right now. Mohini and Nivi should go after Prerna requesting "Please, do not take the revenge? and asking for forgiveness". 

wo kyun royega after hearing  she is bajaj is not he himself shadisuda😆

he feel happy that pre moved on his life 

but when pre is like mai badla lungi  anu will be like iska kuch na hone wala .uska protection mode on ho jayega 😆

he will like dur raho  mujhse i love kom dekho hamari beti hai  

pre is in nagin ka badla  avatar🤣

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Anupre in durga pandal  tumhe mar ne ka and taklif pohchane ka hak sif mere hai.