AnuPre/ParIcaAT#201-ILY&I'm Incapable of unloving u~pg41,DT note:pg106 - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaxotes thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: grace4317

How many of you felt yesterday's AnuPre aarti scene as a symbolism that Anu will indirectly be supporting Prerna in her battle against the evil forces?

Also, the feeling that Sneha is safe with Anupam & Shivi is getting stronger after each episode. Atleast Anupam will be knowing about Sneha's truth. Because, both times it is Anupam who directed Prerna to where Anu was when Anu was faking AnuLika moments. So, there is a high probability that Anupam was forced by Anu to help him out in this whole operation and there can be a chance that Anupam who was with the divers would have informed Anu about Bajaj rescuing Prerna. That might be how Anu knew Pre was alive and is safe at a distant place, while to the Basus & Sharmas he would have told a different story of Prerna slipping off from the bridge and would have convinced them that since divers didn't get her body, Pre is no more. That way he could avoid questions from Sharmas and also could stop them from going for a police case. 

But the biggest blunder is, why Anu keep trying to distance away from Sharma's. They're still in the same situation where they were before 8 years. Also second one, they're showing Pre will going to meet Sharma's after eight years. So this means she's not contact them for 8 years. I don't know if this also include in revenge mission!

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Omg.. Parica looking ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ 

Pl give us something logical (?) this time....can't tolerate more crapssssss.... won't they get bored of repeating illogical stuffs ....

Originally posted by: zaxotes

But the biggest blunder is, why Anu keep trying to distance away from Sharma's. They're still in the same situation where they were before 8 years. Also second one, they're showing Pre will going to meet Sharma's after eight years. So this means she's not contact them for 8 years. I don't know if this also include in revenge mission!

So that Komo does not harm Sharmas too .....

They always play with Pre and Sharmaโ€™s ..... even during last Bajju track they did ....

They distance Pre from Sharmas unnecessarily ...

zaxotes thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Yes .....๐Ÿ˜†....

Aise angsty office track with Hot Leads hi toh chhaiye ....

Pre will keep taking her Revenge ..... Anurag will happily give in every moment ......

Or hum bikhari fandom unhe ek frame main dekh kr kush hote rahenge, haina!

Also don't forget another sideline love story is on the cards. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

my  take  on anu  side story .

in my view  anu want pre to very strong  & when she came .he want  her to very powetfull someone like bajaj so  when come back she will be powerfull to tackle kom & basu .

i feel bajaj is with anu or not  but anu ne bajaj ko tip di  hogi  .he just cant trust gotaghor .he trust bajaj other than him when it comes to pre .ab bajaj khud aaya  or  anu ne tip di  .or anujaj together time will tell..

so  for making pre a powerfull woman he took this drastic step &  offcource saving from komos constant attack on pre. 

now q is why he didnot give sneha to pre so for this he want her to become no hurdle no responsbility so he took sneha  resposibility 

for komo  well  he never give her wiefy state (only diya thing bother me but i believe its not anukom daughter)  she actually make her a high class aaya to serve jis faimly  & he save both fa8mly too.

Edited by moniloveanupre - 4 years ago

Or hum bikhari fandom unhe ek frame main dekh kr kush hote rahenge, haina!

Also don't forget another sideline love story is on the cards. 

These guys just canโ€™t handle side tracks .... everything will get vanish soon and everything will come back to AnuPre only ....๐Ÿ˜†

Parth Eri and Aamna ....... Kyaaaa MAAALLLLL dikh rahe hain in Leap .....

Uhhlalaaaaaa...

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

anu is in protection mode for both faimly  anu any  kind of help  trigger komolika to do anything 

point  is why  he didnot  go to police may be he had  no proof or she still have those clips of viraj 

Edited by moniloveanupre - 4 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That's the biggest gripe I have with EK. The Sharma family was always used only for filler scenes. I hope, now atleast when Pre is going to take the revengeful avatar, the Sharmas will be given some importance. 

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: grace4317

How many of you felt yesterday's AnuPre aarti scene as a symbolism that Anu will indirectly be supporting Prerna in her battle against the evil forces?

Also, the feeling that Sneha is safe with Anupam & Shivi is getting stronger after each episode. Atleast Anupam will be knowing about Sneha's truth. Because, both times it is Anupam who directed Prerna to where Anu was when Anu was faking AnuLika moments. So, there is a high probability that Anupam was forced by Anu to help him out in this whole operation and there can be a chance that Anupam who was with the divers would have informed Anu about Bajaj rescuing Prerna. That might be how Anu knew Pre was alive and is safe at a distant place, while to the Basus & Sharmas he would have told a different story of Prerna slipping off from the bridge and would have convinced them that since divers didn't get her body, Pre is no more. That way he could avoid questions from Sharmas and also could stop them from going for a police case. 

yes i feel anurag will support her in whatever she will do.....I can't wait for the track to start but I really hope the CVS keep this as anupre centric track mujhe unpar ittu sa bhi bharosa nahi h

Anupam definitely knows things and as far as sneha is concerned she is defo safe and sound either with anupam or someone trustworthy anurag has ensured that everyone is safe I am sure about this but all this is gonna be topsy turvey with pre's return which anurag might not HV expected