Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

She should watch Parasite.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: KootyPai

You're anyways going to peel off the banana and eat so what's the issue with giving the banana which has fallen down? Yes, she was not giving the bananas affectionately but what she's doing is still charity. No need to absolve her from the good she has done

Banana ko haatho se gida ke dekho, woh banana nahin banana ka halwa ban jata hai 1 ghante baad. 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zoinks

Banana ko haatho se gida ke dekho, woh banana nahin banana ka halwa ban jata hai 1 ghante baad. 

In my case the bananas become halwa just within a few seconds after they slip from my hand🤪

JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Maybe she is afraid of catching coronovirus

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Those who have been telling that it's okay to give bananas this way, I politely disagree.

Ekta is giving bananas to those poor in such way as in she will have 'paap' if she touches their hand even for a second. She was carefully maintaining her distance from them which is totally noticeable...and in this process she also slipped bananas while giving to one of the ladies. Anyways she could have given a fresh couple of bananas to her, but no, she had to give that fallen bananas to her. I found it quite disrespectful, especially when she had enough fresh bananas in her collection and most probably the lady had to eat the bananas directly without cleaning.

Exactly. She was behaving as is they are untouchables. They are humans like her just that they are poor. 

Charity is meant to make you humble and not an opportunity to be hoity toity. 

WHAT THE HELL

So I was using cell and for some reason could not see the video...just turned on my desktop and saw it now

Seriously WHAT THE HELL ?

Where did for even a second she THREW bananas at anyone ???????

She was giving them to everyone with a proper way in their hands, just like you me or anyone will do, there was not even an IOTA of disrespect or a SLIGHT HINT of THROWING them at people.

KUCH BHI threads bantee hain iss forum may 👎🏼

josh135 thumbnail

To be honest aise most of the ppl behave....they have mostly been living in unhygienic conditions and haven’t bathed and inko lagta hsi ki disease spread ho sakta hai... i think I can’t blame her too much atleast she’s offering to them.. having said that please don’t bash me..... I’m just saying a fact in a very direcr way.because its also important to look from both perspectives . we have to help the needy in lot other ways .. its too sad and difficult coz india ki population bhi itni zaada hai.. 

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She doesn’t want to touch them, nothing wrong in it. But then superstitious madam ko apne haath se bhi dena hai because so called punya ki prapti tabhi hogi. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zoinks

Cautious about not touching the poor hungry infectious people.

Woh Parasite ka 'The poor people smell' syndrome 😆 Charity karni hain, but thoda distance leke. 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago
Barunash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: taniya.91

WHAT THE HELL

So I was using cell and for some reason could not see the video...just turned on my desktop and saw it now

Seriously WHAT THE HELL ?

Where did for even a second she THREW bananas at anyone ???????

She was giving them to everyone with a proper way in their hands, just like you me or anyone will do, there was not even an IOTA of disrespect or a SLIGHT HINT of THROWING them at people.

KUCH BHI threads bantee hain iss forum may 👎🏼

Yes and I have picked a banana and ate it koi bharta nahi banta unless stepped on it or thrown with force