Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Lol she does come across as if she is doing it just for the sake of it and no emotions whatsoever 

Mistyy thumbnail

Hmm I only seen her being in hurry, may be because paparazzi was there. She even asked them stop recording, even the bodyguard did and the photographer straight up lied and said “bandh he” . 

I am no fan of her but here I don’t see her doing anything wrong, people on Twitter needs life.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

wats d verdict ❓she thrown bananas @ poor r not ❓

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

She was not throwing it,not giving it with warmth too bt she did pick up that banana when it fell from the old Kady n give it back.. Ppl tho bash karne keliye baite hai free internet leke!

exactly it was absolutely fine - yeah she was doing in a rush and without any warmth but how the hell is this throwing. 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

wats d verdict ❓she thrown bananas @ poor r not ❓

No fazool ka panga is mein bhi

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anna143

No fazool ka panga is mein bhi

I didn't get it ,speak in English
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

How horrid...And what a horrible woman ...be careful Ekta...kal agar banana ki like mein aap ko lagna pada toh...

Edited by nigahen - 4 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Honestly she is the Ekta and she is still feeding the poor..I have seen two bit nothings from Sobo, who basically behave so badly when charity is organized.  They have achieved nothing in life, feeding off their parents' hard earned money and the way they dump food or clothes in charity function..without any respect or disdain or compassion..just to empty their cupboards with old stock and fill it with new shiny designer stock.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Honestly she is the Ekta and she is still feeding the poor..I have seen two bit nothings from Sobo, who basically behave so badly when charity is organized.  They have achieved nothing in life, feeding off their parents' hard earned money and the way they dump food or clothes in charity function..without any respect or disdain or compassion..just to empty their cupboards with old stock and fill it with new shiny designer stock.

@bold

Same here. 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I fail to understand what’s her motive? To earn some good will or make them happy with the food? Or publicity? If she wanted to make them happy then she could have given them in some plastic bags. But just one banana ? Really?