Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b

TFS Ishani 

I found a similar article: https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/ek-duje-ke-vaaste-2-mohit-kumar-and-kanikka-kapur-s-show-begin-shooting-soon-twist-544860

But it says: "Reportedly, the makers will be changing the script of Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2. Besides, the makers will also be changing the location of the family drama given the crisis situation the nation is dealing with."

I'm a bit worried...they are changing the script & location...what does that mean? If they won't shoot in Bhopal where are they going to shoot at? Also, I don't want their script to change...does this mean they will cut short the school romance and jump to army phase?

i think they might shoot to the present like when they are in the army or something who are trying to remember the past...bc construction of new set and location would require time...

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

i saw this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SQ4_hWKj_g

they said that suman becomes a captain whereas shravan becomes a major in the army post leap...i feel they story might be interesting to see as to whether shravan wins the major title by hard work or is there a story behind him getting the title and suman might be the reason? i think that might be interesting to see because a sudden change in shravan from being lazy to being dutiful cannot happen in one-go...obv we are suspecting their split could be related to the deal fiasco but i feel aside from the deal fiasco there could be more than just the deal...what is your opinion?

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

If the episodes will be good and also not much change in storyline then I am ok 

To accommodate with current situation, some changes in script are inevitable

Hope there is not much deviation 

at_least show will be back

But safety of all cast and crew is much more important πŸ‘πŸΌ

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alina.b

TFS Ishani 

I found a similar article: https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/ek-duje-ke-vaaste-2-mohit-kumar-and-kanikka-kapur-s-show-begin-shooting-soon-twist-544860

But it says: "Reportedly, the makers will be changing the script of Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2. Besides, the makers will also be changing the location of the family drama given the crisis situation the nation is dealing with."

I'm a bit worried...they are changing the script & location...what does that mean? If they won't shoot in Bhopal where are they going to shoot at? Also, I don't want their script to change...does this mean they will cut short the school romance and jump to army phase?

Creating a bit lighter mood, the article said-

The show went off air in February 2020 and received a great response from the audience.

Why don't this people proof read?πŸ˜†

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Creating a bit lighter mood, the article said-

The show went off air in February 2020 and received a great response from the audience.

Why don't this people proof read?πŸ˜†

lol, yeh log toh I-F editors ke aage kuch nhi h πŸ€£I-F ke news articles padho toh you'll know kya mast writing liki jaati h πŸ€£ 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

lol, yeh log toh I-F editors ke aage kuch nhi h πŸ€£I-F ke news articles padho toh you'll know kya mast writing liki jaati h πŸ€£ 

Is it so?

Will read it tomπŸ˜†

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Is it so?

Will read it tomπŸ˜†

arey, itne typo milenge ki bunty ka bhramand hiljaiga πŸ˜†

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

arey, itne typo milenge ki bunty ka bhramand hiljaiga πŸ˜†

Lol🀣

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

So elated to hear EDKV2 will commence shooting soon. A bit skeptical to read the 'changing of script' though. Hopefully if it's changing, it's for the better...because so far in the 40+ episodes, i had no grudges with it, be it the family drama and the romance/friendship. It was moving at a sensible and loveable pace for me. Fingers crossed that nothing comes to the ruin the most awaited leap or the current track.

Edited by aftermath.. - 3 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: aftermath..

So elated to hear EKDV2 will commence shooting soon. A bit skeptical to read the 'changing of script' though. Hopefully if it's changing, it's for the better...because so far in the 40+ episodes, i had no grudges with it, be it the family drama and the romance/friendship. It was moving at a sensible and loveable pace for me. Fingers crossed that nothing comes to the ruin the most awaited leap or the current track.

Yes! I am hoping that the post-leap track shouldn't be affected.... I trust the CVS with the pre-leap track. I feel they will make good changes...

BTW Hii! I haven't seen you before I guess. What should I call you?