Originally posted by: -Viji-

What a title we have in SR episode 😫

Mish and kuhu reunite, seriously? 

noticed it now only😂😂😂😊

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

sorry i havent said my name i think btw its diya... 😆

ok This i agree the cool bahu n the kuhu jhaap actually i didnt mind it before but once mishbir shaadi got fixed i'm just irritated with the way they are showing everyone are doing it and mish has gone overboard... 

if you see both mish and kunal has this habit... kunal says he cant be like abir the cool dude but will try something which is his type n in his comfort zone.... likewise mish is saying she is not cool or outgoing like kuhu i know she is going overboard, bcoz the kuhu n she are not like abinal... she loves kuhu but with the hate kuhu spouts at her she shouldnt do this... what they are trying to convey is different but the writing is extremely bad... mish demeaning herself to praise kuhu is pathetic that should definitely be corrected.. 

see mish doesnt want to take kuhu place in rjv, she cant be the cool ideal bahu like how kuhu is being portrayed by family... mish opinion about kuhu being the cool bahu is bcoz of the way family portrayed her according to mish kuhu is bad only to her... even the rjv are like whatever kuhu does they are just ready to dance to her tunes... no one is ready to consider her immature or reprimand it yet... like in mah house where mish wanted both sister to portray perfect in front of all to keep the family happy she wants to do the same here but rather than faking it she wants to have a peaceful life with both atleast being cordial to each other... they are gonna live their entire life here so mish wants it to be tension free... knowing kuhu's immaturity n competitive attitude mish wants to assure kuhu she can do anything but she is happy with whatever she has... she doesnt want to share the love kuhu gets from family, or anything this is what mish wanted to convey but they execution sucks... 

mish has not lost her self confidence dear she will give it back to kuhu when she does something immature or she doesnt think any less of herself as kuhu but she wants to keep kuhu away from doing anything immature for the family to get affect or for her life so only she said all that... for mish nothing is more important than abir she doesnt care about how much love she gets from family or what they think of her... she is happy with what she got.. this is just my observation... 

@bold - this even i was expecting from sometime abir or mish will talk about chashma n long hair but no they are not even reacting to it... even the flashback i thought they will show abir gifting chashma to mish but it was mish intro scene... i dont want to accept this yaar chashma n baal are like their identity i want that back... 

PS: i'm writing a analysis below on both sisters as bahu please do read it and give your opinion... 

Oh hey Diya....chalo now I know your name so it’s easier to reply 😆

@bold: You’re right...they are trying to convey something but the writing and execution is terrible. 

They don’t need to go overboard in showing Mishti doing Kuhu is awesome jaap in order to show a Mishti being content in her small world with Abir. Even if Mishti can’t say all this directly to Kuhu, they should atleast give Mishti an inner monologue showing why she gives in to Kuhu’s immaturity and childishness simply to keep peace. But the way they show Mishti talking like this makes her look spineless and dumb. 😕

It is another matter that I personally think this is a bad approach from Mishti, period. Constantly giving in to someone’s immaturity and tantrums of “meri limelight” never solves anything even for “keeping peace”. It will only make things worse in the long run. Either Mishti doesn’t get this or the writers don’t want to show her getting this so that they can drag on this contrived drama with the sisters ka kabhi ceasefire, kabhi Kuhu hate nonsense 🤷‍♀️

Re: chashma....my hope on that really is dead now. Despite all the ways the writers try to make AM “different”, they’ve ultimately given in to the cliched angle of “remove chashma to make girl beautiful”🙄....ah well 🤷‍♀️

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Jas sees kubir pic n says if they are playing holi... 

meenu calls jas but pretends it was unknown... 

meenu instigates jas saying how happy mish is, how mish even took kuhu to room to let her not forget its her special day... 

jas self talk on how meenu is not doing anything as a saas n mish is happy after destroying her son life... 

meenu self talk how she is gonna use jas against her own family... the call was not unknown.. i couldnt make my kids understand how wrong the girls are for family now seeing them in house will make them understand on own... the minar dialogue from precap... 

Hi light..how are you? No internet for me..today only reading written update..so 👻👻👻 didn't change at all.😡 i already hate that jasmeet 😡

between,mishti leg was hurt with glass piece,but no update on that 😔

AreYaar thumbnail

Ok this is just a small analysis observation of both sisters as bahu of RJV... 

Kuhu

- she is someone who loves attention , when someone praise her...

- she can do things to impress her inlaws.. she wants the love of them by doing things for them like diet plans, grooming naanu, maami, helping ketu..

- she is a family oriented bahu,.. 

ok i dont know much about kuhu but this is a small thing i observed... 

remember the kuku shaadi day the zehanaseeb song seq... kuhu was like an ideal bahu pushing kalash n enjoying with family but mish was in road enjoying n living in moment... she is a liberated girl... 

so by that a small analysis on mish

- she doesnt give much attention to what people think of her, she is happy with whatever amount of love she gets from her in laws or anyone..

- she is a girl who would love to learn new things like bangle making, or sword fight or something interesting along with abir rather than sitting home n trying to be a ideal bahu... 

- she is someone very much liberated, abirs liberated angry chorni, wants to go out at night, cycle race, date, some adventure...

- more than she herself cooking she loves when abir cooks for her.. she is more concerned on whether she will be able to match upto abir not if she will be able to impress family according to precap... 

- she is a husband oriented girl for her abir is her world then comes his family, she wants abirs attention, love, care everything other than that she doesnt give attention to others... if there is any expectation or if there is someone mish wants to impress then its one n only abir... 

- she will be there for family when they need, she is a family girl but abir is her first priority his needs, his happiness is what is important to her for that she can even go against family like baba track... 

"jo mujhe chahiye tha voh mujhe milgaya" that is Abir.... mish is interesting an adventurous modern bahu not a typical ideal bahu who tries to adjust with others in family, trying to impress them by cooking or doing things for them,... 

i dont know about everyone but i love this difference of both... and i want mish to be the same.. she is impulsive, liberated, angry chorni but with abir by her side they will enjoy every moment of their life... this journey is very interesting rather than saas bahu impressing track or jethani devrani... 

do share your opinion n if you have anything to add please do.. 

Nice write up, Diya :) 

I have a slightly different POV....Kuhu is not a family oriented bahu, it’s more like she craves attention and pampering whenever she is. Right now she happens to be in the RV house as a bahu so she wants attention from every member of that family. She gets attention by giving attention to all of them....to me, it seems more calculative and transactional. An actually family oriented bahu would care for the family out of love and respect, not out of a need to collect them all as her personal trophies that will be a symbol of her achievements 😕

Mishti’s case is more complicated...she is somewhat caught between two worlds. She does have a more liberated outlook in how she approaches love and sticks up for her choices and viewpoints....but at the same time, she does feel the family pressure of conforming many times too....so her reactions keep varying depending on the situation because she is surrounded by people in both families who try to emotionally blackmail and guilt trip her 😆....sometimes she succeeds in not giving in to the guilt trip, other times she doesn’t 🤷‍♀️

Whatever Mishti does comes from a place of genuine love and emotion. She doesn’t treat people like assets to be collected, so she doesn’t do things like cooking etc to impress people or do a favor to them. She reacts emotionally to people and situations. Abir is like a rare anchor in her life who loves her for who she he is and empowers her to not guilt trip over feeling a right to happiness. Mishti has an inner self confidence already, but Abir helps strengthen it, especially in moments where her emotional side can weaken her. 

So I would say, despite their liberated views on many topics, AM are the ones who are more family oriented because they are both more emotional people who want to see their loved ones happy. The difference is that unlike most ITV leads, they make more effort to claim their own happiness too. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Aww this is a cute pic....the colors are so pretty. Mishti in yellow and Abir in that maroon shirt...complimenting each other. The pose is so cute too with the way Mishti has her head on his shoulder 😆

So I guess this is Mishti’s official new set of outfits post shaadi 😆....seems like a cropped top, probably with pants and a printed jacket on top. I like her hairstyle👍🏼

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I have a slightly different POV....Kuhu is not a family oriented bahu, it’s more like she craves attention and pampering whenever she is. Right now she happens to be in the RV house as a bahu so she wants attention from every member of that family. She gets attention by giving attention to all of them....to me, it seems more calculative and transactional. An actually family oriented bahu would care for the family out of love and respect, not out of a need to collect them all as her personal trophies that will be a symbol of her achievements 😕

Mishti’s case is more complicated...she is somewhat caught between two worlds. She does have a more liberated outlook in how she approaches love and sticks up for her choices and viewpoints....but at the same time, she does feel the family pressure of conforming many times too....so her reactions keep varying depending on the situation because she is surrounded by people in both families who try to emotionally blackmail and guilt trip her 😆....sometimes she succeeds in not giving in to the guilt trip, other times she doesn’t 🤷‍♀️

Whatever Mishti does comes from a place of genuine love and emotion. She doesn’t treat people like assets to be collected, so she doesn’t do things like cooking etc to impress people or do a favor to them. She reacts emotionally to people and situations. Abir is like a rare anchor in her life who loves her for who she he is and empowers her to not guilt trip over feeling a right to happiness. Mishti has an inner self confidence already, but Abir helps strengthen it, especially in moments where her emotional side can weaken her. 

So I would say, despite their liberated views on many topics, AM are the ones who are more family oriented because they are both more emotional people who want to see their loved ones happy. The difference is that unlike most ITV leads, they make more effort to claim their own happiness too. 

B: superb analysis of kuhu... she just want to collect...

kahi iss collecting ke chekkar mein kunal ko bhul na jaye...

kuhu just makes everyone towards in the name help of she cant maintain a balance in it...

mishti is not intersted in collecting... she will do minimum damage and tries to keep them unite...

eg: kunal spiking nannu's drink...

its not completely kunal fault...

kuhu ready to tell everyone if mish doesnt make her to say a lie...

mishti gave left and right and said the words which are not be told but she said only to him ... not even infront of kuhu

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

wow wow vaishu what a wish yaar... maybe we can ever have abir teaching mish painting they had bangle making, sword fight what not this too painting n romance in between n also maybe photography its been long since abir took camera in hand.. 😉

Exactly ,ab to pati patni hai,  ab to banta hai 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow Yaar, I never thought like that, this is beautiful 🤗

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

B: superb analysis of kuhu... she just want to collect...

kahi iss collecting ke chekkar mein kunal ko bhul na jaye...

kuhu just makes everyone towards in the name help of she cant maintain a balance in it...

mishti is not intersted in collecting... she will do minimum damage and tries to keep them unite...

eg: kunal spiking nannu's drink...

its not completely kunal fault...

kuhu ready to tell everyone if mish doesnt make her to say a lie...

mishti gave left and right and said the words which are not be told but she said only to him ... not even infront of kuhu

Yes, Mishti genuinely tries to unify the family, even if her attempts backfire many times. Kuhu is more obviously selfish and measures everything in terms of what value she can get out of it. 

This kumkum incident at Mishti’s GP is another example of how Kuhu’s mind works. Her face got splashed by the red color, and she may have disliked it but she let it go for a few reasons.....a) she instantly got attention and sympathy from Kunal and Abir for it.....and b) she was so desperate to put on the act of a good devrani in front of Meenu and the rest of the family that she plastered a smile on her face and kept going 😆.....even if it looked so obviously fake. 

These are the stakes for Kuhu...everything and every moment is transactional because her insecurities and pettiness run so deep, she doesn’t know any other way to validate her existence. It only comes from getting attention and praise from whoever is around her, not about doing the good or the right thing.

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Yes, Mishti genuinely tries to unify the family, even if her attempts backfire many times. Kuhu is more obviously selfish and measures everything in terms of what value she can get out of it. 

This kumkum incident at Mishti’s GP is another example of how Kuhu’s mind works. Her face got splashed by the red color, and she may have disliked it but she let it go for a few reasons.....a) she instantly got attention and sympathy from Kunal and Abir for it.....and b) she was so desperate to put on the act of a good devrani in front of Meenu and the rest of the family that she plastered a smile on her face and kept going 😆.....even if it looked so obviously fake. 

These are the stakes for Kuhu...everything and every moment is transactional because her insecurities and pettiness run so deep, she doesn’t know any other way to validate her existence. It only comes from getting attention and praise from whoever is around her, not about doing the good or the right thing.

well said... u cant live a life praisings or attention...

u shoud have your companion love morethan any thing... i still have a doubt y she married kunal again... to show that she is superior or acceptance from kunal or to be RJV family and target mishti...