MayRa/ShivJen DT #38 'Mere nazar se dekhogi to khudse tumhe pyar hoga' - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: stormborn

Same. I don't even know what kind of person I would be like in a romantic relationship. Like would I nag !? Would I not ? Would I be possessive? or too much indifferent !? What would I use to rip tshirts---hands or scissors-----literally no idea smiley36.

I’m ashamed to admit this but I was ALL OF THE ABOVE. Possessive as hell (like you’re only mine- in caps). Indifferent to a couple of things (few of our interest hadn’t matched)

Ripping things... ahem ☺️

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

😆 ek do ko uda deta ... especially ananya ko ...😆

I mean just get out of my way stupid girl.. my wife is calling me to get back home..😉

🤣

Just a phone call is enough for him to walk away from Anu

Still makes me laugh how he totally let her walk away when he got the chocolate dome 😆 the memes created with that scene were so funny 🤣

Maya sirf uske shirt ke button todta video bhi bhejti idhar woh ananya ko uda kar bhaag jaata..😂

Undoubtedly!!! He didn’t even ask her about the cover, Bas aawaz sun kar banda pighal gaya 😂

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Haha. Minus the seduction and murder of future devar.

par Uske liye pehle Rudra chahiye nahh !!

Jokes apart, mereko na sach me yeh question hai ke how would I be as a gf. Itne saare siyappe charho orh relationships me, I become more confused. I have never been in one. So I am not sure how I would be. It's not like I am curious about having a relationship.....I am more curious to analyze myself in one. Am I talking sense !? 🤪

Ya I gotcha girl..🤗

Try it.. try karne mein kya jaata hai..

If you feel comfortable go ahead with it. If you don’t then break up.. I dated 2 guys before my marriage. None of them were worth my time which I wasted. Then I patiently waited and got my hubz.😆

MayRa ki tarah tapasya ki thi..🤣

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago

Will she actually go office yah sirf aiwahi bol di !?

I think she might... considering the fact that we got a few BTS of Anu and story point of view, she had stayed back just to execute her plan. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kay

🤣

Just a phone call is enough for him to walk away from Anu

Still makes me laugh how he totally let her walk away when he got the chocolate dome 😆 the memes created with that scene were so funny 🤣

He was so engrossed in Maya’s thoughts his expressions to Ananya was like who cares baad mein jaati ho toh abhi jaa..😆

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

The thing with ananya is, she chooses to return to office on Mj's words, and then never misses a chance to send rudra on a guilt trip.I mean, what does she expect? rudra to run after her? she cannot make a man feel guilty over and over again for loving his wife. 

I get that she was ditched but her grief isn't about the humiliation, it is that rudra chose someone else over her. Even if she did marry him, Rudra would not shower even 1% of the affection on her because he never loved her.  so what is she jealous of exactly? 

Yes Anu was wronged but she needs to move on now 

Maya needs to put some stern words across to her it's the only way she will understand that MayRa are married and madly in love! 😈 CVs are doing this on purpose to create drama 🤪

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ya I gotcha girl..🤗

Try it.. try karne mein kya jaata hai..

If you feel comfortable go ahead with it. If you don’t then break up.. I dated 2 guys before my marriage. None of them were worth my time which I wasted. Then I patiently waited and got my hubz.😆

MayRa ki tarah tapasya ki thi..🤣

I have a bunch of friendzoned (date with the chance of denial by me) guys for that ....Don't need to commit 😈

saare ke saare fake hai sab...... 

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
Kay thumbnail

I just don't want her to anyhow know that Mayra haven't consummated. I won't be able to tolerate the shameless smug in her face 😕

Can you imagine 😳

No one needs to know... They won't believe it especially Nandini she will be the one fainting instead of Antara 🤣

Originally posted by: pomegranate

I've never been in a relationship so I don't know how I would behave. anyways, sometimes I wonder if being in relatioships is actually beautiful or worth it, like those insta pics show.

Here is my unsolicited opinion:

I think it’s beautiful but not all the time. So you’d have days where all you might do is want to be the cutest with him (imagine doing the cheesiest things) but then there are going to be days where he might intentionally or unintentionally hurt you... so it’s like those ig pictures but sorta more intense. 

I don’t know if this made sense or sounds absolutely gibberish! 🤦🏻‍♀️