MayRa/ShivJen DT #38 'Mere nazar se dekhogi to khudse tumhe pyar hoga' - Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Hum sab dudh ke jale hai n abhi hum unhi ko jalaate hai who try to burn us with their old minded thoughts..😎

I just tell those people - I am what I am..if you dont like me then thats your problem..πŸ˜†

I tried to avoid any form of a get together with them especially in the past year because it had been very taxing personally and professionally

So now I realized that my tolerance has literally vanished and I don’t hold back at all πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Originally posted by: stormborn

I had curfew during my whole school life. Even though I used to cycle everywhere, dad always tried to make time to accompany me around. I couldn't even dream of having a boyfriend back then (though never any restriction in male friends.)

But everything changed 180 deg after I entered college and I got all the liberty in the world out of the blue.

As I don't have any sibling so never felt the difference. But yah him tagging along with me all the while during school years was annoying. So I discovered new ways to lose him. Even once I sped to the station and rode a local train taking my cycle with me. Got down in next station aur went wherever I was going. fir lautke kuchh daant milne se pehle hi I was like------where were youuuuu, I searched for you soooo muchhhhhh !!!!! Told you, a silent rebel πŸ˜†

That ex of mine is a TOP SECRET. I can’t even mention boy and friend in the same sentence πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Ooooh. I loved the rebellious tale!!! πŸ˜†

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ˜†

your mom is adorebs..❀️ lots of love and regards to aunty..

i had a same incident when I went to nani's place n my nani gave a savege reply to my mami who was bickering about me not doing anything. Humaare ghar mein granddaughters kaam nahi karti.. na yeh kaam karegi naa tumhaari beti..πŸ˜†

she passed away 6 months back..😭 she didnt had much education not even high school but she was ahead of her times in her thoughts..

Same pinch about my Dida (naani).

Naanis are gems. I am really sad to know about her passing away. That sucks man !! Mine too was amazing and she passed in 2007. I still miss her. 😭

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

I tried to avoid any form of a get together with them especially in the past year because it had been very taxing personally and professionally

So now I realized that my tolerance has literally vanished and I don’t hold back at all πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

SAME !

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The thing with ananya is, she chooses to return to office on Mj's words, and then never misses a chance to send rudra on a guilt trip.I mean, what does she expect? rudra to run after her? she cannot make a man feel guilty over and over again for loving his wife. 

I get that she was ditched but her grief isn't about the humiliation, it is that rudra chose someone else over her. Even if she did marry him, Rudra would not shower even 1% of the affection on her because he never loved her.  so what is she jealous of exactly? 

πŸ˜† ek do ko uda deta ... especially ananya ko ...πŸ˜†

I mean just get out of my way stupid girl.. my wife is calling me to get back home..πŸ˜‰

And he wouldn’t have paused to check kisko udaya hai!! πŸ˜†

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

The thing with ananya is, she chooses to return to office on Mj's words, and then never misses a chance to send rudra on a guilt trip.I mean, what does she expect? rudra to run after her? she cannot make a man feel guilty over and over again for loving his wife. 

I get that she was ditched but her grief isn't about the humiliation, it is that rudra chose someone else over her. Even if she did marry him, Rudra would not shower even 1% of the affection on her because he never loved her.  so what is she jealous of exactly? 

I just don't want her to anyhow know that Mayra haven't consummated. I won't be able to tolerate the shameless smug in her face πŸ˜•

dusk2dawn thumbnail

That's another thing. Kuch bhi ho jaye galti hamesha bahu ki hi hai. My dad shifted with us near his work because he didn't want to miss experiencing my growing up. It was entirely his decision. It was obviously not possible for his whole family to shift there. But who to blame !!????----yoo right !!!!-My Maa

Wohi toh saari galtiyaan bahu ki.. n beta toh jaise sar pe sing ugaa kar paida hua hai..😑

Not from my parents and that's a huge thing I admit. But I was an introverted nerd, a tomboy from inside who looked girly from outside, had distinct opinion about everything, very suppressive about emotions and talked dry logic and fluent sarcasm since the earliest days. Uske upar I had a resting B face. In a nutshell----I was everything a girl was not supposed to be (I am still like that but now I have learned ways to deal with it). So I am very much accustomed with the brutal uglyness of stereotypical patriarchy from the earliest stages of my life. A female wallflower, faraway from the land of misfit toys---my life was hell.

I think we’ve a few things in common. I was the girl who was a nerd but also a hopeless romantic.. 

I grew up in a different country and was extremely sheltered but unfortunately scarred by a couple of things.. I think I was and still am, a conundrum. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

And he wouldn’t have paused to check kisko udaya hai!! πŸ˜†

Ya rukta bhi nahi..

Who cares cz 

Jab Maya bulaaye ,

hum daude chale aaye..πŸ˜†