LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Looks like really Abhir will come with a glass of milk🤣

See only she and kuhu are there in the room🤣

I m thinking this track is going the way of old movie jamai Raj of Anil Kapoor

Let me tell the story

The girl has Hitler mom hemamalini..... Madhuri is the heroin...

The heroins mom despises her son in law cuz he's from a poor background n keeps instigating Him... Rubbing him the wrong way.. The girl loves him deeply....She has a condition that if he wants to remain married to her daughter he should become a ghar jamaii

She's all goody goody with him in front of her daughter.. But spikes venom when she's alone with the jamai

She dares him to consummate the marriage....n keeps putting some or the other trouble so that they don't consummate.. Like telling the daughter that it'll be bad for her husband.... The month is bad or something like that

The jamai Anil Kapoor is way smarter one

He actually plans a outdoor trip..n even before reaching the destination.. Consumates the marriage in the train with his wife.... Shocking the monster in law to the core

The part where MishBir come

I have a Hugh doubt that Meenu will not allow MishBir to consummate so easily.. Pakka...

It's not kuhu, but Meenu may try all means to keep MishBir from consummating

Like telling Mishti they can't do it until they go to some temple.. Or telling her some ritual..

I'm very sure that in tomorrow's episode Meenu will definately come up with a plan to keep MishBir from consummating

But like in that movie.. May be Abhir will sense something is wrong and complete the union somewhere else🤔

I'm sure Meenu will emotionally blackmail Mishti n may convince her not to consummate the marriage So soon

haha true cool maybe thats why abir is gayab he is making dhoodh glass ready 🤣

ohh there is a tamil film too mappilla not one but 2 films one old n one new of same story only.. 😆 

But cool here neither mish believes in superstition nor meenu will use such a thing... everyone believe in god but not this... so she might use some other technique to stop their consummation but this is not possible cool dont worry... anyway mishbir are not gonna consummate now... maybe kuhu tension can stop them or any other problem.. 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha true cool maybe thats why abir is gayab he is making dhoodh glass ready 🤣

ohh there is a tamil film too mappilla not one but 2 films one old n one new of same story only.. 😆 

But cool here neither mish believes in superstition nor meenu will use such a thing... everyone believe in god but not this... so she might use some other technique to stop their consummation but this is not possible cool dont worry... anyway mishbir are not gonna consummate now... maybe kuhu tension can stop them or any other problem.. 

Your words kinda cooled me a bit Yaara🤗🤗

U know I kinda got a little bumped thinking Meenu can destroy the first night......

She still may

I know anyway consummation won't happen now...... It'll take a little time..... But I don't want Meenu to do any think n tale away the limelight yaar

Yaara.......

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Guys I'm really scared now

Meenu may emotionally blackmail misti to not consummate the marriage So soon.. Telling some reason

🤢🤓..

I want some spoiler😳

Ye sabse hilarious hoga 🤣

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This pic is beautiful❤️

cr twitter

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

https://www.instagram.com/p/B88a7qFnnsX/

the caption 😎😆

🤣🤣

Totally slayed🔥smiley16

Mimzy thumbnail

Guys I'm really scared now

Meenu may emotionally blackmail misti to not consummate the marriage So soon.. Telling some reason

🤢🤓..

I want some spoiler😳

🤣🤣

If Mish will not consumate then Kuhu also will not do IT....😆Atleast mishbir will not be alone😆

Abir haina ....he will plan a secret getaway......double cross meenu and kuhu.....😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

This pic is beautiful❤️

cr twitter

Awww......this is totally beautiful❤️

Look at their smiles.....

Your words kinda cooled me a bit Yaara🤗🤗

U know I kinda got a little bumped thinking Meenu can destroy the first night......

She still may

I know anyway consummation won't happen now...... It'll take a little time..... But I don't want Meenu to do any think n tale away the limelight yaar

Yaara.......

haaa darling relax 🤗🤗🤗

Dear see anyhow consummation is gonna get delayed but reason maybe anything but wont be like they will compromise it for anything it will be situational n remember the tension will increase which will lead to more passion between them.. 😉 relax dear 🤗

Originally posted by: Agrata23

This pic is beautiful❤️

cr twitter

Wow the wholehearted smile hayee Mr & Mrs Rajvansh uff the cutest hawtess couple in town... kisi ki nazar naa lage thu thu thu ❤️

Originally posted by: Mimzy

🤣🤣

If Mish will not consumate then Kuhu also will not do IT....😆Atleast mishbir will not be alone😆

Abir haina ....he will plan a secret getaway......double cross meenu and kuhu.....😆

Haillaaaa i dont want this only... mini aise mat bolo yaar i want kuku do get done with IT,... more than all the planning plotting i'm scared of foursome parallel 🤣🤣🤣