Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I remember...

Someone wanted

Sajan Ghar le chali song during Bidaai

N they played that song😊.......

All the best Mishti😭.. You have though task ahead with monster one n shitty monster 2 🤢

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Wow Nami thank you so much dear for creating AT in short notice thank you 🤗🤗🤗🤗

First AT for mishbir as married couple wow Mr & Mrs Ajeeb rajvansh angry chorni 🥳

pic cr twitter

This content was originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

diya!! Missing everyone's nautanki and fun celebrations with mishbir shaadi and now post-shaadi eventssmiley6smiley13

I'm good yaar, still very busysmiley22 Wedding is next week!!smiley3smiley36

Hopefully I should be more regular next week, after the weddingsmiley31smiley20

haan all the pics are soo heart-warmingsmiley27 and the comments are adorablsmiley36smiley42 Shah's insta pic with mishbir married feels soo realsmiley36smiley2smiley27 

@Bold: omg really? kitchen romance!? Abir's dream is coming true!smiley42 I love that cute cooking dream

I finally caught up with all the shaadi episodes on Saturdaysmiley4 Looking forward to mishbir dynamics after marriagesmiley42smiley36

The other day, I thought of a fun SR for mishbir: since kuhu is obviously jealous of Mish and likely to try and ruin mishbir SR - what if she tries to spike the milk for mishbir with bhaangsmiley3smiley37

But what she doesn't know is mishbir's tradition where the milk is not for Abir, but for Mishti smiley17 So Mishti will get tipsy or drunk on her first nightsmiley37 Abir's reactions will be worth itsmiley36

Maybe I should write an OS...smiley31 but I don't have the time.smiley13 I will try thou

xx

Dont worry Nandu celebration will go on hereafter no stopping infact now only the mood is set as most of us were upset with the 2 min noddle kind of shaadi,... now only we are setting in mood so you come back we will enjoy n party to fullest 🤗

haha you too felt it everyone felt it was so real... the pic was so aesthetic too the comments were cherry on cake 😉😆

what bhaang in mishbir milk thats gonna be hella crazy haan its for mish abir will come with dhoodh ka glass 😉 she will plan something but something even more awesome will happen bcoz of bhaang 😉😆🤣 our wish of zara sa jhoom lu mai 😆

wow OS nandu thats superb yaar even if its late do write it we would love to read it yaar.. 🥳🤗

and come back soon we need to continue our OS game 😉😆

This content was originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Diyu smiley31 ha yaar .. we havent chatted from long while .. I wasnt getting time to stay on IF for long time .. 

I know staying away from RV house is difficult .. yeah Bus Top is also great.. they met first time on bust top,... second time (2.0) also there.. then shaadi on bus top... SR on bus top or roof top bhi chalega...smiley9smiley36

Haan varshu even in LU we couldnt chat dear.. missing you yaar 🤗

haha Yes everything for them was on top only even their reunion on ambulance top so this also should be on top away from all disturbance 😉😆 but they need to be careful that meenu doesnt follow or have an idea of their plan 😆🤣

Cool_wonder thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Dont worry Nandu celebration will go on hereafter no stopping infact now only the mood is set as most of us were upset with the 2 min noddle kind of shaadi,... now only we are setting in mood so you come back we will enjoy n party to fullest 🤗

haha you too felt it everyone felt it was so real... the pic was so aesthetic too the comments were cherry on cake 😉😆

what bhaang in mishbir milk thats gonna be hella crazy haan its for mish abir will come with dhoodh ka glass 😉 she will plan something but something even more awesome will happen bcoz of bhaang 😉😆🤣 our wish of zara sa jhoom lu mai 😆

wow OS nandu thats superb yaar even if its late do write it we would love to read it yaar.. 🥳🤗

and come back soon we need to continue our OS game 😉😆

Looks like really Abhir will come with a glass of milk🤣

See only she and kuhu are there in the room🤣

I m thinking this track is going the way of old movie jamai Raj of Anil Kapoor

Let me tell the story

The girl has Hitler mom hemamalini..... Madhuri is the heroin...

The heroins mom despises her son in law cuz he's from a poor background n keeps instigating Him... Rubbing him the wrong way.. The girl loves him deeply....She has a condition that if he wants to remain married to her daughter he should become a ghar jamaii

She's all goody goody with him in front of her daughter.. But spikes venom when she's alone with the jamai

She dares him to consummate the marriage....n keeps putting some or the other trouble so that they don't consummate.. Like telling the daughter that it'll be bad for her husband.... The month is bad or something like that

The jamai Anil Kapoor is way smarter one

He actually plans a outdoor trip..n even before reaching the destination.. Consumates the marriage in the train with his wife.... Shocking the monster in law to the core

The part where MishBir come

I have a Hugh doubt that Meenu will not allow MishBir to consummate so easily.. Pakka...

It's not kuhu, but Meenu may try all means to keep MishBir from consummating

Like telling Mishti they can't do it until they go to some temple.. Or telling her some ritual..

I'm very sure that in tomorrow's episode Meenu will definately come up with a plan to keep MishBir from consummating

But like in that movie.. May be Abhir will sense something is wrong and complete the union somewhere else🤔

I'm sure Meenu will emotionally blackmail Mishti n may convince her not to consummate the marriage So soon

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B85fp8wheL9/?utm_source=ig_embed

Welcome to the new AT gals....This AT is very special for all of us...Mishti and Abir have become MishBir Officially and it is AT 74 which adds to 11... it could bring good luck for our lovely couple...❤️

Thanks Nami for the thread.

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Nami for providing the Home for us🤗

Congartulations Mr&Mrs Ajeeb Rajvansh👍🏼

congratulations mishbirians..eagerly waiting to witness the new journey of our super amazing couple❤️

https://twitter.com/i/status/1231873745234604033

cr twitter

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Guys I'm really scared now

Meenu may emotionally blackmail misti to not consummate the marriage So soon.. Telling some reason

🤢🤓..

I want some spoiler😳