AnuPre welcome their baby girl .... - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

She has Gol Matol eyes just like her Maa .... and is looking at her Baba with soo much Love ❤️....

And She looks so much like her Baba ... Kyaa Combination hainn... Waahh !! 

Cutiepie Sharma Basu 

Peanut Sharma Basu 

😆.....

Welcome to this mad world of your Maa and Baba ...

Be dheet and psycho like your Maa and Baba ...and do Bat dhulaai of all the Kasautiis that try to separate your Maa and Baba 😆

Edited by RollingStones - 4 years ago
Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Anurag & Prerna Basu ki beti Baby Basu 🤧❤️

WELCOME 🤗

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshig8

I am scared 😦 to celebrate anything. After watching 370 episodes till not sure 🤔 whether they will be together or not 🤭 still worried about Ekta’s tweet *yeh aksar doob jaata hai*  

Dont be scared to enjoy today just because your tomorrow is unknown??

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Don't be scared to enjoy today just because your tomorrow is unknown??

Yeah I know , but still 😐 but one thing is can’t stop watching the precap 😍😍🥰🥰 I lost the count 

SRKKajolFan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

She has Gol Matol eyes just like her Maa .... and is looking at her Baba with soo much Love ❤️....

Cutiepie Sharma Basu 

Peanut Sharma Basu 

😆.....

Be dheet and psycho like your Maa and Baba ...and do Bat dhulaai of all the Kasautiis that try to separate your Maa and Baba 😆

Welcome Cutiepie Sharma Basu 🥳 🥳

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Cutiepie Sharma Basu 

Peanut Sharma Basu 

😆.....

In my mind she is Peanut Sharma Basu. It will be hilarious if Anurag says Cutiepie Sharma Basu😆

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Suta for making this thread. 

Yush! She is born and she is here. Finally, the moment we had been waiting for.  I hope she stays and if AnuPre are separated (which I don't want), Anurag is the one to raise her. 

I imagine she'll take after her dad in looks and maybe be bookish like him too. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Baba ki cutiepie❤️

Cutest moment of the episode ..❤️

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

How come I missed this post 😔 I have been rewatching the scene again and again  AnuPre with their cutipie has all my hearts ❤️❤️😘😘😘 This is one such moment filled with so much warmth after their we are pregnant (4 months ago). This scene came as a relief in an otherwise depressing show! The song that played in the background elevated the scene . The nanni pari who plays cutipie is so cute ...she has such big gorgeous eyes 😍😍  And Parth and Erica🤗...ise kehthe hai CHEMISTRY😎  Nothing more to add 😳

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arshig8

I am scared 😦 to celebrate anything. After watching 370 episodes till not sure 🤔 whether they will be together or not 🤭 still worried about Ekta’s tweet *yeh aksar doob jaata hai*  

The are never going to have a day of peace in their life as Ekta is hellbent on sticking to the original theme  😆Lets enjoy these small moments instead of worrying about what she has in store for us😆