Mehak's character

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

After watching the latest episode, I liked the Mehak's character. She seems to be lively and bubbly type girl who enjoys life to the fullest. I feel that she loves Vivek but chose to mask her feelings in the garb of a joke, after seeing a tense Vivek. Still, she will prove to be a catalyst to bring Vivek and Vidya together and more closer.

I Just hope she does not turn to be negative after a series of events like after knowing the Vidya's truth or under the influence of Vivek's mother. 

i think she may turn negative and marry vivek because in her last show she was also negative but i hope not...she can get a new love interest and become positive that will be better

Even I feel she will turn negative and I think Vivek mom will gain concious and may be will poison her mind jus a thought😀

Feel like mother will turn her against vidya .

seeing the precap, vidya would herself put her relation with Vivek in jeopardy by accepting the award 

Now, it seems that Vidya's mother had gained consciousness and has called Mehak. The series of events like Mehak listening to Vivek-Vidya convo, Vidya collecting award and giving all credit to herself seem to suggest so.