Sooryavanshi Date Announcement - Akshay, Ranveer, Ajay, Katrina

Posted: 4 years ago

Now, as per reports in Bombay Times, there's going to be one more 'first' for Sooryavanshi. Yes, the film will be screening in Mumbai theatres 24x7. Moreover, Sooryavanshi is hitting the screens on March 24, 2020, at 6 pm which is a Tuesday. Sharing his happiness, Akshay told the daily, "What a moment in the cinematic history of India...To be the first to present our film Sooryavanshi before what is now called 24x7 Mumbai is just the best way any filmi fanatic can spend Gudi Padwa. I wish this initiative was around when I was young, maybe I wouldn’t have bunked school so much."

While Rohit stated, "We are excited to take forward Aaditya Thackeray’s initiative, Mumbai 24x7, and release Sooryavanshi on the evening of March 24, which will run all night in Mumbai."

https://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/report-akshay-kumar-starrer-sooryavanshi-gets-new-release-date-to-be-screened-in-mumbai-theatres-24x7-2814784

Wah...Humanity just got saved👏

Image result for wah wah gifs

Man Bhai better buckle the F up coz Akki is gonna come at him with some crazy momentum if Sooryanvanshi becomes the massive blockbuster it's expected to be. 

I’m sure Ajay and Ranveer won’t have much of a role in this but holy shit I’m still hype af! Hope Katrina won’t be another damsel in distress. 

The only Akki movie I am anticipating. Bring it on .

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 4 years ago

I am not here for these types of films but cute marketing. All the best to the team.

Originally posted by EvilR

I’m sure Ajay and Ranveer won’t have much of a role in this but holy shit I’m still hype af! Hope Katrina won’t be another damsel in distress. 

It doesnt matter , its a free hit for her ;)