Marathi TV

Gappa Tappa corner thread 10 - general discussions

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello friends this is the new thread for general chit-chat.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Watched the movie 'Good News' , its a cool movie. with lot of funny elements, akshay  kumar as usual at his best comic sense. kareena is also good.

and the other couple played by dosani and kiara advani is also  very good.

basically it deals with the couples who are childless even after trying many things for 6-7 years.

both the couple's surname is batra and because of this the sperm donated( i mean given) by akshay and dosani gets exchanged.(because of doctors mistake.. confusion hi confusion.) kareena got the seprms of dosani and kiara got sperms of akshay. 

and then the hilarious ride starts.

mast ahe movie. end la thodasa emotional ahe ,pan its ok.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ writer, directorπŸ‘πŸΌ

iluvusakshi thumbnail

watched the web series 'Code M' by alt balaji.

first 6 episode are engaging. but 7th and 8th episodes are fussss. i mean it keeps u looking forward to the next episodes, but the suspense i mean the motive(to kill ur son in law- who is in army)  is so silly and is not acceptable.

but still i will recommend it to watch .

and btw9hasu naka ha,pan), jenifer winget he aplya sonali kulkarni(Jr.) sarkahi disate

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Would like to leave with some books. Any fiction or non-fiction books you'd suggest?

mishkil88 thumbnail

@ilu - Jennifer winget kuthlya sonali sarkhi diste ?? πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ€”πŸ€” I don't think either of them matches her face πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

iluvusakshi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mishkil88

@ilu - Jennifer winget kuthlya sonali sarkhi diste ?? πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ€”πŸ€” I don't think either of them matches her face πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Junior sonali.πŸ˜‰

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
mishkil88 thumbnail

Body was remake of Spanish movie like badla. Lot of remakes are upcoming from South Indian and international films as reported in ma.ta. even Forest Gump is being made in Hindi by Aamir Khan called Laal Singh chhadda.

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I had watched few episodes of beyadh 1 n i must say though i m a female  jennifer winget is absolutely stunning diva, one of the most beautiful faces on tv. N i agree wt mishkil she doesnt look like any sonali. 

She nailed the role as maya .πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hindi shows do hv stunning faces better than movies for sureπŸ™„

mishkil88 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Dhanusg

I had watched few episodes of beyadh 1 n i must say though i m a female  jennifer winget is absolutely stunning diva, one of the most beautiful faces on tv. N i agree wt mishkil she doesnt look like any sonali. 

She nailed the role as maya .πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hindi shows do hv stunning faces better than movies for sureπŸ™„

Beyhad 1 - JW  looks stunning in that- absolutely agreed. 2 more hollywood heroines with first name as Jennifer very famous for stunning looks / figures - JLo and JLaw. I think Beyhad 1 is quite a thrilling serial too. Now 2nd season started but in that JW looked bit tired and older. May be it was Ekta's strategy to do so because she personally looks into how her characters look in each of her production serial.

Edited by mishkil88 - 4 years ago