Frequent Posters

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Don't forget to watch RDF Vms , guys :3

AnuPre VM - Mitwa

AnuPre VM - Lag jaa gale 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i m emitional right now 

lunagoodlove thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Never been an active member of this AT. But found this the sanest and funniest place for KZK discussions. I miss those sneaking-off-to-the-washroom-to-LOL comments in here by some members. I literally held my stomach laughing at the conversations. A time that will not return! 

Wishing the best for every member in here, the lively ones who keep this place colorful, some silent like me and all the people who give this AT a 100 thousand views.🤗

200 is a big milestone, all because of these two here: 🔥🔥🔥

Edited by lunagoodlove - 4 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/G7gpDSltKRY

The first chaand scene of our nayanmataking couple. As our Anu says here, 'koshish ek aasha hai' and that is what we the AnuPreians here had been trying to do since our 100th AT - to be hopeful & positive about AnuPre. But with the latest developments, it looks like many of us have packed our bags. Probably for one more week we all will be here. So, using this opportunity to thank all of you for all the time we spent here as a family and being a reason to not miss a day here. If at all our AnuPre will turn out to be someone whom we can't recognise, you all will surely missed. Hoping against hope, yet accepting EK's reality, Congratulations to all for making it up till here. 

And a thunderous 👏 to all who contributed to make the first page so beautiful and serene.

And let us all enjoy this AT like never before. 

❤️

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lunagoodlove

Never been an active member of this AT. But found this the sanest and funniest place for KZK discussions. I miss those sneaking-off-to-the-washroom-to-LOL comments in here by some members. I literally held my stomach laughing at the conversations. A time that will not return!

200 is a big milestone, all because of these two here: 🔥🔥🔥

Aww you reminded me of so many memories😆

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

Congratulations once again guys

Thanks Priya for the first page, so beautiful and Thanks Leenaa

lunagoodlove thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Aww you reminded me of so many memories😆

I SWEAR!!! The kermit memes, gif wars, and in general the humour in this AT was off-the-charts! Great times!

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kahaniyan wohi khubsurat kehlati hain jo puri hokar bhi adhuri reh jayein❤️

Shayad humari kahani bhi kuch aisi hi thi, adhuri par buhat hi khubsorat 😘

Abhiya, you were the first person to welcome me to this forum and quite a journey we have had, not always good but not bad either I would say.. more rollercoaster ride ahead 🥺🤗

RS, you scared me to be honest from the beginning but I have come to realize that you are nothing but a tharki closet shipper who was part of BBT for no reason 😘😂

Aurtika, your posts always bring a smile on my face and the best BBT member😊😂

Shilpa: our gutter queen, I hope you will come back for this 😘

Div, I miss your good night quotes 🥺

Grace, mamma bear, don’t change 🤗

Rachna and RDF: some of my favourite EJFians, mast ho aap dono. And RDF, your analysis, love reading them😍

Luna: you share very less but when you do, I enjoy reading them. They make me laugh and emotional😳

Hope: I was a bit disappointed when you jumped off the Hopeful ship, glad to have you back on it, let’s continue you know where ❤️😳 Anurag ka twin ayega😈

Tufani, tum tufan machana band mat karna kabhi, one of the cutest shipper member of at the AT🤗😂

Pari and Moni: tum dono package deal ho, jitna gusse ata hai utni hi hasi bhi tum dono par. I would say don’t change par todha to banta hai na 😂

Roshni: you and I are safe in our bubble🤗😂

Gunun: always good to see you share🤗

Sowmya: I am in love with your positivity 😍

Aziz: good to see you sharing🤗

Priya and Leena: thank you for trying to make the AT and special ones always beautiful. First page is beautiful as always ☺️

Pallawi: you just keep sharing positivity with me and I will keep doing the same. Aur phir humare quotes to hain hi, that page you and I like, it rocks and describes our situation and idiots so well🥺

Aditi: you my dear, study hard and make your parents proud. One of my favourite Parth ki solo🤗

Sonya: I am guessing you might be busy with your job or maybe your student found out that you are KZK lover 😂 jo bhi ho miss our PMs🤗

Jyoti (sss) aap to disappear hi ho gayi ho🥺

Riya: hope your daughter is healthy and you are having a blast in your life with your little one always keeping you on your toe 🤗

DG: every time your dil toots, let me know and I will send you virtual hugs🤗

Wiw: I miss your morning updates and detection. Our very own Bran and Sherlock combination😎😘

Bee: your love for AnuPre and Parica😍❤️ I miss you here, this place isn’t really the same without you🥺

Ench not sure what to say but sab theek hoga aur phir you owe me Black Forest cake🤗

And last but definitely not the least, my twinnie - our dushman got us together so no matter how much I might hate them, I will always be a bit greatful that they played a little role in us getting to know each other. What do you say, ek music video ho jaye?😂🤗😘

And I can’t forget the two idiots because of whom I met you all, AnuPre and Parica (both idiots and gadhe but mine). AnuPre: I love you and I can’t stop unloving you🥺 Parica, idiots sudhar jao 😡 

Yeh Alvida nahin hai hai alvida nahin ... alvida kehne se phir milne ki umeed mar jaati hai ... kya pata phir milen🤗

Edited by Cute_Virgo - 4 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Heartiest congratulations on 200th AT.. One more milestone achieved by us😊🥳

Such a beautiful AT and lovely write up..👍🏼 apt for the present situation 💔 lovely messages friends and kudos to all who contributed in making this 🤗🤗

I couldn't help but think ... There was a movie named jeans .. it had a theme music .. and the words suits our anupre just perfectly .. ❤️couldn't help but make a small vm on that theme music today.. 😆

tried to cover some of the best moments of anupre.. 😊 hope you all like it.. 🤗

Though we're apart,

You're in my heart,

Sweet memories keep haunting me,

and deep in my soul,

I know you are mine,

and my heart belongs to you.

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Kahaniyan wohi khubsurat kehlati hain jo puri hokar bhi adhuri reh jayein❤️

Shayad humari kahani bhi kuch aisi hi thi, adhuri par buhat hi khubsorat 😘

Abhiya, you were the first person to welcome me to this forum and quite a journey we have had, not always good but not bad either I would say.. more rollercoaster ride ahead 🥺🤗

RS, you scared me to be honest from the beginning but I have come to realize that you are nothing but a tharki closet shipper who was part of BBT for no reason 😘😂

Aurtika, your posts always bring a smile on my face and the best BBT member😊😂

Div, I miss your good night quotes 🥺

Grace, mamma bear, don’t change 🤗

Rachna and RDF: some of my favourite EJFians, mast ho aap dono. And RDF, your analysis, love reading them😍

Luna: you share very less but when you do, I enjoy reading them. They make me laugh and emotional😳

Hope: I was a bit disappointed when you jumped off the Hopeful ship, glad to have you back on it, let’s continue you know where ❤️😳 Anurag ka twin ayega😈

Tufani, tum tufan machana band mat karna kabhi, one of the cutest shipper member of at the AT🤗😂

Pari and Moni: tum dono package deal ho, jitna gusse ata hai utni hi hasi bhi tum dono par. I would say don’t change par todha to banta hai na 😂

Roshni: you and I are safe in our bubble🤗😂

Aziz: good to see you sharing🤗

Priya and Leena: thank you for trying to make the AT and special ones always beautiful. First page is beautiful as always ☺️

Pallawi: you just keep sharing positivity with me and I will keep doing the same. Aur phir humare quotes to hain hi, that page you and I like, it rocks and describes our situation and idiots so well🥺

Aditi: you my dear, study hard and make your parents proud. One of my favourite Parth ki solo🤗

Sonya: I am guessing you might be busy with your job or maybe your student found out that you are KZK lover 😂 jo bhi ho miss our PMs🤗

Jyoti (sss) aap to disappear hi ho gayi ho🥺

Riya: hope your daughter is healthy and you are having a blast in your life with your little one always keeping you on your toe 🤗

DG: every time your dil toots, let me know and I will send you virtual hugs🤗

Wiw: I miss your morning updates and detection. Our very own Bran and Sherlock combination😎😘

Bee: your love for AnuPre and Parica😍❤️ I miss you here, this place isn’t really the same without you🥺

Ench not sure what to say but sab theek hoga aur phir you owe me Black Forest cake🤗

And last but definitely not the least, my twinnie - our dushman got us together so no matter how much I might hate them, I will always be a bit greatful that they played a little role in us getting to know each other. What do you say, ek music video ho jaye?😂🤗😘

And I can’t forget the two idiots because of whom I met you all, AnuPre and Parica (both idiots and gadhe but mine). AnuPre: I love you and I can’t stop unloving you🥺 Parica, idiots sudhar jao 😡 

Yeh Alvida nahin hai hai alvida nahin ... alvida kehne se phir milne ki umeed mar jaati hai ... kya pata phir milen🤗

aww CV...same here.. love to read your cute banters🤗🤗❤️..

this post brought a big smile on my face... remembering and writing about each member takes a lot of effort and patience ..😊❤️.. couldn't help but think of all the blissful times this AT had ..🥺 the times of me being a silent member and reading the posts of each member you have mentioned ... 

Thankyou for taking me to that memory lane..💔❤️