Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

So far from all the promos and interviews importance is only given to Rudhita journey as Mentor and Mentee...Bony's childhood journey to her barrister one ...no where there is Mini ....I don't think the makers ll stretch on Mini's track ....they better focus on what they promised.

As per the lastest promo again a child's life is being ruined due to that era custom ....I think Ani ll save her again or Bony ll save her and run to her Pati Babu revealing everything....among all these mess I doubt Ani ll have time to think about Mini ....may be the latter ll be stubborn and vows waiting for him but her wait ll be long and Rudhita feelings for each other ll change during these long years and they ll be together.

See there can be 2 scenarios:

1st : after leap they ll bring up elder Bony along with a new Ani...thus Rudhita ll be the end game ....coz the established actors ll be paired together 

2nd : after leap elder Bony ll be here and Pravisht ll stay and be adult Ani ....they can either be paired together or Mini ll married Ani after her long wait ....thus story ll focus only on Bony the barrister and her journey to change the society mindset and after certain time the makers ll have to introduce a new hero for Bony  to keep ITV TRPs audience glue to their TV set

I don't want second scenario at all. 

Besides a that dramatic lines like rishta tera mera and kismat ki dor and all that, I don't think they can separate rudhita. The couple.is the reason the show is getting trps besides good writing and gripping storyline. It attracted me, me who never watches fictions and is devoted to historicals. I only watch for rudhita. Makers please don't give Ron and Hermione ending because inwanted her to be with Harry.

Originally posted by: Sujz

to get feels yaar🀣 i always do this.

😏😏😏😏😏

He he he he he ........... can't wait to read 😈

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

😏😏😏😏😏

Hey !!! Just got to know that you are a Harry - Hermione shipper. 

I just started a Harmione fan fiction on Wattpad. (5parts complete). Would like to hear from you !

My username is Snowywoods08

Hope you will like it !!! 

~Blithe

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I really don't know where from this question is even coming ?

Right now , Ani & Mini cannot be together. Bondita & Anirudh are married socially and people did not get divorced casually back then. Anirudh will not marry Mini since he is against polygamy. He is fighting for women's rights too. He will not have an affair with Mini because that's against his principles.

Your prediction of Anirudh promising Mini to get back together once Bondita becomes a self capable woman might be true , but this will be shown just to give a proper closure to their story. We all know how this goes.

Again I don't think this will happen either ,Anirudh is pakka of his promises , he won't promise anything he can't fullfill. But there are still bleak chances of it since Ani isn't aware of Mini's intentions. 

I ain't a hardcore Rudhita shipper or anything but for those who are, Rudhita is ENDGAME. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY. Y'all are worried for no reason.

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

People are give way too much importance to mini's character. If she stays in the show she will probably turn evil. She was just there to show that what annirudh did was very self sacrificing, he sacrificed his love to protect an innocent girl. That just set his character straight for us.

He will probably be more involved with bondita, her education and teaching whats right what not after he gets out of the shock. And once he realises this girl needs him protection he will be there for her. He want to set changes in the country and he will become more focused on that. That is what this show is all about. He is going to be mentoring a girl who has potential to reach her full potential.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't think there will be marriage for Mini and Ani after all this.

Ani does not believe in polygamy and Mini would not like to come second in his life. 

This is a Hindi drama and rarely leads move on. 

I can remember on 2 females who moved on

1. Humaira in QH

2. Anandi in BV cause they had to show Bal vivah's flop and she had to move on with the right person.

RudhIta are the end game. I am more interested in their journey cause when they grow up all shows are made a kabada of. 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

I don't think there will be marriage for Mini and Ani after all this.

Ani does not believe in polygamy and Mini would not like to come second in his life. 

This is a Hindi drama and rarely leads move on. 

I can remember on 2 females who moved on

1. Humaira in QH

2. Anandi in BV cause they had to show Bal vivah's flop and she had to move on with the right person.

RudhIta are the end game. I am more interested in their journey cause when they grow up all shows are made a kabada of. 

dekho dekho kon aya

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think ani will agree to marry mini. He may have married bondita under pressure but he not the kind of person who would break his commitment. He would stick with bondita whether he likes it or not. And polygamy just doesn't go with his character. He is too principled for that.

And as far as mini waiting is concerned, i don't think that will be the case either, she has to wait a lot, and she is too selfish for that, neither would ani like to tie her down like that especially after his marriage. And in that era its not easy to break a marriage.

Frankly they don't seem to be that much in love for me. And i don't want ani to end up with mini.Maybe because i am looking forward for ani bondita bonding more and moreover mini and ani want very different things from life even if they had continued their relationship it wouldn't have lasted long

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

πŸ˜† I tried so hard to be a silent member but just couldn't control myself.

If they don't ruin it for me then will stay longer else 3 months max.

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kaede

😏😏😏😏😏

UpdateddddπŸ˜ƒ