Posted: 4 years ago

Will ani and mini agree for marriage after all this?

I think ani will not because he doesn't wanna promote polygamy. And mini will not agree because she doesn't want to be his second wife.

Most probably they both will agree to wait for each other or ani giving vachan that after make boni Independent he will marry her.

Mini is love of ani atleast now, so there's gotta be something which they will do to protect it.

Originally posted by Kaede

Will ani and mini agree for marriage after all this?

I think ani will not because he doesn't wanna promote polygamy. And mini will not agree because she doesn't want to be his second wife.

Most probably they both will agree to wait for each other or ani giving vachan that after make boni Independent he will marry her.

Mini is love of ani atleast now, so there's gotta be something which they will do to protect it.

Don't know, but i don't think so it's easy to leave bondita after make her independent and more over Anirudh promised that he will never leave her. But let's see, mini is very sure that she is his true love but i think bondita is his true love.

Anirudh will not agree for second marriage. Saudamini waiting for him means waiting for 10 years. At that time I don't think girls can remain unmarried for that long.

Originally posted by rttr

Don't know, but i don't think so it's easy to leave bondita after make her independent and more over Anirudh promised that he will never leave her. But let's see, mini is very sure that she is his true love but i think bondita is his true love.

can i write an os on this?

Originally posted by Sujz

Neki aur pooch pooch

Abhi likho

He is for sure not going to have a second marriage .. As much as I dont want her to wait for him or him giving any kind of promises to her but their are high possibilities of this happen 

Originally posted by Frosty_Moon

Anirudh will not agree for second marriage. Saudamini waiting for him means waiting for 10 years. At that time I don't think girls can remain unmarried for that long.

Maybe he tells her to wait for him and she agrees.

Originally posted by Sujz

abhi likh

Ya phir ts ka part 2

Originally posted by rttr

Bondita will be his love no doubt, when he got her letter he totally forgot about mini. This is forst step of their epic love story.

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

abhi likh

Ya phir ts ka part 2

ts ka part 2 likh rhi hu