GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She's annoying as hell 

Worst product of nepotism πŸ€’

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

Seems it was already talked about with Boney. I personnaly don't know of they have an issue with Boney or if he himself isn't very clear about how it all unfolded. 

It might be that he was tond it would happen one way and they went about the announcement another way. 

From her tweets it seems that Boney's position in the issue isn't as definite as people may think.

I feel it's better to be vocal about thing as to avoir bottling up resentment. 

She is not being "vocal" to the right people so there is absolutely no point of it. Posting this online is no way of solving this particular issue. That's called poor communication skills. She's 34. I'm sure she can PERSONALLY talk about this with the concerned party. This public vocal-ness is of no use.

And Sonam doesn't need a reason to build up resentment. She has always had this entitled "I'm better than everyone" attitude.

And Bottom line is, Boney has given legal rights. So before giving the LEGAL rights, if he didn't convey it to his extended family, who is to blame here??? If Sonam herself has no idea what's going on, what is the point of making such a public post without details? 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Boney will always put money first it’s obvious 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zara321

Mohar said they tried to contact anil but he doesnt want to talk about it, so why is sonam being so vocal about it? Okay it's fine to make one post about it but she keeps tweeting and replying to people and its not helping her argument 

because she is an entitled idiot, itna lamba sochne ki zarurat nahi hai.

CuttingChai thumbnail

Imagine having to defend why Sonam is confused. Lol. What a life!

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

dis kapoors must go to bb smiley36

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

I am confused..what's this got to do with Sonam though? if her "dad" who was the actor in the original isn't talking why is she being so salty..

let your dad fight his own professional battles...

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

how is Anil being cheated? he obviously doesn't own the legal rights, be a grown up human and think hey sometimes life isn't fair boo hoo and can't get everything we think we are entitled to..and move on...

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Will it work though?  So far the public sentiment doesn’t seem to be in her favor, which means Ali probably feels no pressure at all.  

Sonam replying to individual tweets makes me think that she’s realizing now that she screwed up with the original tweet but wants to save face. Hence all the defensive responses.  Unfortunately she’s contradicting herself and is making it even worse.  Good that her dad isn’t talking publicly. The two brothers can chalk it up to a young (30 something πŸ™„) bachi saying something stupid and moving on.  

There is a saying in Bengali, "Nijer naak kente porer jaatra bhongo kora" she's making a fool of herself to put a dent in the project. She chose social media because when the cast will be announced or the movie will be released a big group of people including Sonam fans will start bashing the movie with the karma talks and why the movie is not as good as the original.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

They’re going to cast Janhvi in the film and make it all ok. Mark my words