Ayushman succeeded where Sonam couldn't?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

The film SMZS has already crossed the lifetime collections of ELKDTAL on Day 2. What makes the audience accept his film where they rejected a film on the same theme just a year ago?

Discuss.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ek Ladki ko was not entertaining which is why it failed .SMZS entertains so it has succeeded.

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i think people accept gay people more than lesbians..just my thought

also the movie was funny which works!

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Acting plays an important role for a film to succeed. Also SMZS has entertainment quotient unlike the other one.

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

ELKDTEL was boring. Some good songs but overall, it wasn't great. I watched it with my dad and he was so confused about what was happening. And Sonam's acting was as usual.

Behen Sonam acting as homosexual and heterosexual onscreen has earned only expression from her in these 13 years whereas the range and hardwork Ayushman puts in his characters is atleast 500 zillion times more than what Sonam would ever think of putting in her movies. 

Any other actress in Elkdkal, for example Vidya, tapsee, Alua, shraddha or even bhumi would make the movie a comfortable hit, because the movie had a good execution but worst actress as the lead.

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It might be that Ayusman's movie leans heavily on comedy which wasnt the case of ELKDTAL. 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ayushman would have failed too if it was a serious movie

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ayushmann is in his golden phase...obviously would earn more ...but still won't earn like his other films coz of the subject.