Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: naq5

what was the precap yesterday? sonashi threatning to jump off balcony because she dosent want to get treated by rohit and would prefer to die instead. ye kya drama hai ekdum KPK type. why has sonakshi turned into a complete parvati😲

Episode Dekhlo from when Rohit throws divorce papers at her accusing her of infidelity and you will understand (though he was threatened for it and wasn’t aware of infidelity clause)... Sonakshi’s reactions are completely justified. Plus many other stuff happens post that. 

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

what was the precap yesterday? sonashi threatning to jump off balcony because she dosent want to get treated by rohit and would prefer to die instead. ye kya drama hai ekdum KPK type. why has sonakshi turned into a complete parvati😲

You should watch last 3weeks episodes to understand why Sonakshi reacted to Rohit like that. Rohit gave divorce papers to her, accused her character by infedility clause, humiliated her many times in public. If Sona have behaves like Parvathi, she should have went to take treatment from Rohit by forgetting all these things happened between them. But Sona being herself behaved like that in today episode by not taking treatment from Rohit. I am proud about whatever she did in today episode. 

Edited by Sree_mk - 4 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

You should watch last 3weeks episodes to understand why Sonakshi reacted to Rohit like that. Rohit gave divorce papers to her, accused her character by infedility clause, humiliated her many times in public. If Sona have behaves like Parvathi, she should have went to take treatment from Rohit by forgetting all these things happened between them. But Sona being herself behaved like that in today episode by not taking treatment from Rohit. I am proud about whatever she did in today episode. 

yes i know what all rohit has done. 

but threatening to jump off balcony dont you think its getting into to much drama. sonakshi was never shown to be this stupid that she will kill her self than getting treated by rohit. Anyway if she dosent want rohit to treat her no one can force her on it.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Episode Dekhlo from when Rohit throws divorce papers at her accusing her of infidelity and you will understand (though he was threatened for it and wasn’t aware of infidelity clause)... Sonakshi’s reactions are completely justified. Plus many other stuff happens post that. 

i ve see parts of the breakup episodes and i know about the infidelity clause . but sonakshi herself has been calling up deepa and went to meet tanya, showed concern to naren. deepa is a lawyer and she is very much responsible for the divorce clause as much as rohit so why be good to her too. rohit has already been in her house to help pari, then she dint react this way. she was taunting him in the part also where she went with sumit. suddenly whats overcome her if rohit is suddenly at her place that she is threatening to kill herself.   She has every right to be upset with rohit and not want to be near him even if it for treatment. But threatening to jump off balcony and killing herself, why is she not giving importance to her own life. sonakshi is not the one who would give up on her life like that. There are other doctors and hospitals too where she can get treated. No can force her to get treated by only rohit 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

but threatening to jump off balcony dont you think its getting into to much drama. sonakshi was never shown to be this stupid that she will kill her self than getting treated by rohit. Anyway if she dosent want rohit to treat her no one can force her on it.

She wasn’t gonna jump. She will never do that. She didn’t want Rohit’s help/treatment that’s why she said that so Rohit goes away from there. She’s way too hurt by what Rohit has done. Even after leap, he has made a point to taunt her everytime and she’s affected and bothered by that. Basically she will not take Rohit’s help (in this case being treated by him). She was never gonna commit suicide lol. 

Sree_mk thumbnail

You should have to watch today episode clearly. Sona told Rohit to go from there. He didn't go and done acting of pari getting pain and all. After that Sona opened the door and saw the acting of Rohit. To get out Rohit from her house, she threatened to kill her self if he treats him. Sona is not that weak girl to suicide for this situation. To avoid Rohit, she did that naatak. In Hospital scene with Sumit, you can feel how Sona gives importance to her life and her family through her dialogues and her expressions. 

Sree_mk thumbnail

i ve see parts of the breakup episodes and i know about the infidelity clause . but sonakshi herself has been calling up deepa and went to meet tanya, showed concern to naren. deepa is a lawyer and she is very much responsible for the divorce clause as much as rohit so why be good to her too. rohit has already been in her house to help pari, then she dint react this way. she was taunting him in the part also where she went with sumit. suddenly whats overcome her if rohit is suddenly at her place that she is threatening to kill herself.   She has every right to be upset with rohit and not want to be near him even if it for treatment. But threatening to jump off balcony and killing herself, why is she not giving importance to her own life. sonakshi is not the one who would give up on her life like that. There are other doctors and hospitals too where she can get treated. No can force her to get treated by only rohit 

As an audience, we know what Veena and Deepa did with divorce papers. As you think from Sona point of view, she asked Rohit about infedility clause and he accepted that and accused her character. So in entire divorce drama, Rohit is the only person who made that papers, signed that papers and give it to Sona. So, from Sona point of view, Rohit is the only one who accused her. Sona is upset with Sippy's because they didn't supported her in divorce case. But as humanity, she wished Deepa for her wedding, because she knows Deepa from past 6months. Sona is not upset with Naren, because Naren's friend clearly told to police that Naren supported Sona in property issue. Rohit helped Pari. This is as audience we know that. But Sona didn't know that na. That's why she taunted Rohit that day. Next day after knowing Rohit rescued Pari and her baby, Tanya's miscarriage news from Vimmi, Sona felt guilty. Because she wrongly accused Rohit in that case and Tanya miscarriage is happened after she knows about Pari's pregnancy. So indirectly Pari  and her pregnacy is also one of the reason for Tanya's mental condition that day and miscarriage. That's why Sona went to hospital to meet Tanya.

Naoshin thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As an audience, we know what Veena and Deepa did with divorce papers. As you think from Sona point of view, she asked Rohit about infedility clause and he accepted that and accused her character. So in entire divorce drama, Rohit is the only person who made that papers, signed that papers and give it to Sona. So, from Sona point of view, Rohit is the only one who accused her. Sona is upset with Sippy's because they didn't supported her in divorce case. But as humanity, she wished Deepa for her wedding, because she knows Deepa from past 6months. Sona is not upset with Naren, because Naren's friend clearly told to police that Naren supported Sona in property issue. Rohit helped Pari. This is as audience we know that. But Sona didn't know that na. That's why she taunted Rohit that day. Next day after knowing Rohit rescued Pari and her baby, Tanya's miscarriage news from Vimmi, Sona felt guilty. Because she wrongly accused Rohit in that case and Tanya miscarriage is happened after she knows about Pari's pregnancy. So indirectly Pari  and her pregnacy is also one of the reason for Tanya's mental condition that day and miscarriage. That's why Sona went to hospital to meet Tanya.

Perfectly said👍🏼..except shittena &ulta per wali chudail..all the characters' actions are totally justified..somehow I am liking pari from yesterday's episode..she has genuine concern for her sister & also consoling suman in today's episode...I am liking every episode since the leap happens..no unnecessary drama,dhoom ta na na..light hearted moments..& of course marvelous acting of karpika👏

Sree_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naoshin

Perfectly said👍🏼..except shittena &ulta per wali chudail..all the characters' actions are totally justified..somehow I am liking pari from yesterday's episode..she has genuine concern for her sister & also consoling suman in today's episode...I am liking every episode since the leap happens..no unnecessary drama,dhoom ta na na..light hearted moments..& of course marvelous acting of karpika👏

👍🏼

Naoshin, I am confused with Deepa chachi comments in Instagram stories from few days. Five days back, she posted that " it's her last day of shooting for KHKT ". Then again, she shooted for KHKT yesterday and posted that her last day shoot. Now, today also she is shooting for KHKT. Why she is confusing us like this? I am irritated with all these. You have any update about all these?

Edited by Sree_mk - 4 years ago
Naoshin thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

👍🏼

Naoshin, I am confused with Deepa chachi comments in Instagram stories from few days. Five days back, she posted that " it's her last day of shooting for KHKT ". Then again, she shooted for KHKT yesterday and posted that her last day shoot. Now, today also she is shooting for KHKT. Why she is confusing us like this? I am irritated with all these. You have any idea about all these?

🤣..all are confused here..sorry to say I have no idea about this..I think because of sudden ending channel,production,cast members all are confused about what they are doing..firstly channel..when we were informed khkt will going to be end..they aired a beautiful promo of 6 days..now they are thinking about changing time slot....so they are confused..secondly khkt production house..they can't understand what will they show in limited time..they have to show lots of things to audiences & of course they can't be able to shut down the show without a proper ending even if they are informed to shut it in 1 week..they can't leave the things in the middle..so may be they told the actress playing deepa that today is your last scene..so she told this in ig stories...then other day may b the ph found something interesting for deepa character or in a scene where they thought they didn't  need deepa in this,now thinking that deepa is needed there..so they again called her..actually the main thing is,when you make a decision in a haste with so much pressure in your head,you can't be able to think straight..it's natural.. so I think that's why ph is confused enough ..& the actress herself  may be confused enough also..or they want to do a scene again where they can't use bd..so she was being called..well anything can be true..that's all my assumption only..it may also happen that some good news is awaiting us..u never know..the more you will think,the more you will get confused..so stop thinking & be happy...😆