Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Neonholic, I want to give my honest opinion on this. I think 10pm slot and 10:30pm slot will not change for any show right now. Because these two are big production house serials. I think they will give us the time slot of 6:30pm or 7pm or 7:30 pm. This is my guess only. I hope you are not disappointed with my comment friend.

❤️ ❤️

6:30 pm seems the most possible slots. I don’t think StarPlus will move the ones at 7-8 because they just launched a month ago.

RonakshiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Neonholic, I want to give my honest opinion on this. I think 10pm slot and 10:30pm slot will not change for any show right now. Because these two are big production house serials. I think they will give us the time slot of 6:30pm or 7pm or 7:30 pm. This is my guess only. I hope you are not disappointed with my comment friend.

❤️ ❤️

why don't they give 8:30?it would be better.6:30 or 7 is very bad slot.No show fetches trp in this slot.I don't think sikcand would agree.They should give 8:30 to khkt and 7:30 to jinn 🤪

Sree_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

6:30 pm seems the most possible slots. I don’t think StarPlus will move the ones at 7-8 because they just launched a month ago.

I am thinking that 6:30 pm seems to be most possible. But I have a doubt if star plus will think to give 7:30pm slot to KHKT. Because in rival channel, 7:30pm show is gaining TRP more than 2.5 and in Star plus, same slot serial is getting only 0.8 TRP. This is very less TRP for 7:30pm slot. So, I am guessing that channel may give 7:30 pm slot to KHKT to increase TRP in that time slot. No offense for daadi Amma maan jaavo fans guys. 

Sree_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: RonakshiFan

why don't they give 8:30?it would be better.6:30 or 7 is very bad slot.No show fetches trp in this slot.I don't think sikcand would agree.They should give 8:30 to khkt and 7:30 to jinn 🤪

No yaar. Channel is supporting jinn show from starting episode. They are promoting that show regularly in social media also. They won't give that slot to KHKT. I am guessing KHKT will get either 6:30pm slot or 7:30pm slot.

RonakshiFan thumbnail

No yaar. Channel is supporting jinn show from starting episode. They are promoting that show regularly in social media also. They won't give that slot to KHKT. I am guessing KHKT will get either 6:30pm slot or 7:30pm slot.

6:30 is waste totally7:30 very competitive with chhoti sardarni in opposition.But yes fans love khkt very much.That may work if story also improves and starplus stops interfering.Post leap I was hoping for very good episodes but I am disappointed honestly.

annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i know the whole thing is a business. but i just wish these channels would just back out. The KHKT we were promised from the original promos were a different stories. And it had to be rushed and flushed down the drain because of the channel intervening. Now they are literally cutting down this show for no apparent reason. the show was doing phenomenal on its won even before all this issue started.  

But if we get the show back. we will just have to keep watching regardless of time, to keep the show going. because i feel like if TRP goes down after this, then they won't think again before cutting the show off. 

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Okay guys.... Lets get some refreshment... Lets travel back in time.

8 Months Ago :

https://youtu.be/ZdQ5R8ol87g

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
Naoshin thumbnail

Now sumit is also calling her 'sona'😭...

Naoshin thumbnail

His hairstyle is back..how I wish it's a scene where he is scolding shittena..he looks angry here..https://www.instagram.com/p/B9BNPCDFQjN/

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

what was the precap yesterday? sonashi threatning to jump off balcony because she dosent want to get treated by rohit and would prefer to die instead. ye kya drama hai ekdum KPK type. why has sonakshi turned into a complete parvati😲