Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Exactly same came to my mind they look like some divorce papers 

Ab yehi ek kasar baaki rehgaya between aman is the genus mind behind this divorce paper thing 😒🙁 how come they are in junaid manzil? 

Bcz background looks like JM

it looks similar but it's not JM

I think may be hotel 

Maybe we get to see this on tuesday

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

it looks similar but it's not JM

I think may be hotel 

Maybe we get to see this on tuesday

Ye divorce papers nahi hai its some agreement, Papers hai iska meaning ye nahi ki divorce papers hai, That Aman's secretary Approva and Khanna is also there. Ab kya Aman saare office ko saath mein leke divorce thodi na dega.. Agreement se pehle koi long word hai Divorce to nahi hai itn pata hai.

But manna padega iss Aman ko Roshni ko attitude ke saath torture kar raha hai . Aur Roshni to bilkul bound ho gayi hai kagi bhaag bhi nahi sakti đŸ˜­

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Ye divorce papers nahi hai its some agreement, Papers hai iska meaning ye nahi ki divorce papers hai, That Aman's secretary Approva and Khanna is also there. Ab kya Aman saare office ko saath mein leke divorce thodi na dega.. Agreement se pehle koi long word hai Divorce to nahi hai itn pata hai.

But manna padega iss Aman ko Roshni ko attitude ke saath torture kar raha hai . Aur Roshni to bilkul bound ho gayi hai kagi bhaag bhi nahi sakti đŸ˜­

He is unconsciously bounding roshni to him so that she may not get away a second time

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Can roshni get a wardrobe change though? The papers look like legal agreement- if it’s divorce papers then Aman knows how to cut his nose to spite his face but I think it will be story moving. Let’s see.

What is that place? Their home?

Rinku1512 thumbnail

One thing cant help but wanting to know... y is Ayaana with dull becharri types clothes4?

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Can roshni get a wardrobe change though? The papers look like legal agreement- if it’s divorce papers then Aman knows how to cut his nose to spite his face but I think it will be story moving. Let’s see.

What is that place? Their home?

Yep that I too wonder prior to marriage she used to wear beautiful clothes

But I think they r showing her poverty by making her wear drab dull clothes

vibha28 thumbnail

Yep that I too wonder prior to marriage she used to wear beautiful clothes

But I think they r showing her poverty by making her wear drab dull clothes

She left on foot and looks like didn’t take her clothes with her but before marriage she had good clothes didn’t she? Now she looks destitute- let’s hope they give her better wardrobe.

Jiss555 thumbnail

She left on foot and looks like didn’t take her clothes with her but before marriage she had good clothes didn’t she? Now she looks destitute- let’s hope they give her better wardrobe.

atleast that could give her bright coloured cloths like red or black.it suits her

vibha28 thumbnail

atleast that could give her bright coloured cloths like red or black.it suits her

I guess working with that ogre took the joy of dressing for her. Never mind, they won’t do that and she will continue wearing these drabby clothes that makes her look like she is in her 40’s.

sjboy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I guess working with that ogre took the joy of dressing for her. Never mind, they won’t do that and she will continue wearing these drabby clothes that makes her look like she is in her 40’s.

She looks tired, broken, poor yet classy and beautiful. Ayana's journey. Sim SIm is not the only power I believe something more to come. I hope they will show some emotional moments before moving to this track. BDW i checked the paper and used maximum zoom and " Contract Agreement" is written on it. 

Either it is Roshni's contract that she can not leave Aman, or it is Aman's contract with Mallika and he must hv done some blunder and Roshni will come for his rescue. 

She is computer memory I hope maker shows her talent to Aman. SHe is not only classy but an intelligent Ayana.