Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anns123

OMG! ....RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...Indraneelbb.. if you get these kinds of teachers. Dude aisi padayi se to aap unpad acche. ðŸ¤£ 

Jaise ke aap? Haha just kidding 😂😂😂

Yeah you gave him a good advice through which he can become just like you (rude and abusive) 😂😂😂

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Glad to hear you accept that you’re not perfect and willing to learn.

Don’t worry dude, just stick around and we’ll teach you some really worthwhile stuff that you’ll never forget 😂😂

LIKE WHAT?? Kya sikhaoge Sid fans ko??....You are bullying a member over his English and grammar? Harvard mein baithe ho kya??.....just because you are too many in number and the Mods have left u think u get the license to bully people over here?

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

OMG! ....RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...Indraneelbb.. if you get these kinds of teachers. Dude aisi padayi se to aap unpad acche. ðŸ¤£ 

haan ab apni padhai ka dikhawa India-forum par nahi karein toh kahan karein🤣🤣....bade aaye padhe likhe log....badi badi baatein, vada paav khaate🤣 ðŸ¤£

Angrez chale gaye....angrezi chod gaye.....ab Hindustan mein jo angrezi na bole theek se uska mazaak banaya jaayega..🤢...such inferiority complex...tsk tsk🤢

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 4 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Koena Mitra and Madhurima Tuli are the biggest celebrities...and I am the queen of Englandsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

LIKE WHAT?? Kya sikhaoge Sid fans ko??....You are bullying a member over his English and grammar? Harvard mein baithe ho kya??.....just because you are too many in number and the Mods have left u think u get the license to bully people over here?

Hahaha wtf? How is this bullying? 

That member said he was a learner so I said that’s good everyone should strive to learn and that perhaps I could also teach him something 😂😂

So relax buddy and don’t over react lol

Btw the member that you are so keen on defending has been sending unsolicited msgs to several women over here who happen to be Asim fans and who don’t appreciate this.

So he ain’t doodh ka dhula either so kindly stop playing this victim card and put your own house (Sid fandom) in order first.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Hahaha wtf? How is this bullying? 

That member said he was a learner so I said that’s good everyone should strive to learn and that perhaps I could also teach him something 😂😂

So relax buddy and don’t over react lol

Btw the member that you are so keen on defending has been sending unsolicited msgs to several women over here who happen to be Asim fans and who don’t appreciate this.

So he ain’t doodh ka dhula either so kindly stop playing this victim card and put your own house (Sid fandom) in order first.

Then go and report him to the channel Mods and Vijay....who is stopping you? 

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Glad to hear you accept that you’re not perfect and willing to learn.

Don’t worry dude, just stick around and we’ll teach you some really worthwhile stuff that you’ll never forget 😂😂

Who are those "we"? And what are those worthwhile stuff? teach me that worthwhile stuff please..

indraneelbb thumbnail

Lol..I can understand their pain😆

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Then go and report him to the channel Mods and Vijay....who is stopping you? 

I personally don’t report anyone no matter what thread or posts they’ve made. 

However, I can’t say the same about others so maybe they have done so.

indraneelbb thumbnail

Jaise ke aap? Haha just kidding 😂😂😂

Yeah you gave him a good advice through which he can become just like you (rude and abusive) 😂😂😂

And you are judge sitting here who gives gyaan over members here..so humble and saint..