Bondita's mama and mami

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone🤗 i am new to this forum, was very curious about the serial after watching the promos  started watching the series this week and liking it a lot especially anirudh and so watched last week episodes in fast forward mode😆

Coming to my topic, aren't bondita shown too evil. They wanted to marry off bondita to the old man as they were getting money for sampoorna but taking her for sati?😡 i mean she is kid for god's sake and the marriage wasn't even complete. Other villagers and groom side i can understand they are too blind towards their rituals but what about mama and mami? She forcibly took bondita away from sampoorna and took her for sati and didn't even look sad and mama didn't even protest much 😡 but i am glad at least sampoorna and bondita's mom spoke up😒 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail

Welcome to the Forum 🤗

Res

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

All they wanted was to take the burden of bondita off their head and as an added advantage they were getting dowry in return so they can give their daughter in a well to do family(note here is sampurna's in laws also were demanding). They are selfish and inhumane at the same time.

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They should have not been made hard core evil where it is impossible for them to be forgiven ever. I feel for the little girl already. She is going to have a tough life ahead. Her only support at this point is her mom who is weak and lets see how much annirudh can support her infront his family and his lover

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Both her mama and mami and selfish and inhuman. For them even Bondita's mother is a burden so, naturally how will they look after Bondita? Right now, Bondita is all alone amidst Anirudhh's family. Let's see how he helps in educating her. 

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paytonlee123

They should have not been made hard core evil where it is impossible for them to be forgiven ever. I feel for the little girl already. She is going to have a tough life ahead. Her only support at this point is her mom who is weak and lets see how much annirudh can support her infront his family and his lover

@Bold- true they could have been shown to be grey shaded at least shown feeling bad for the situation bondita is in but yahan toh mama is justifying her sati

Yes bondita has a tough life ahead but she is shown to be strong girl and gets what she wants in her own innocent way, i just hope her character has the same spunk throughout😳

Anirudh i don't know he himself seems quite shaken up right now , but once he comes out of it i hope he supports her in front of his family

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Both her mama and mami and selfish and inhuman. For them even Bondita's mother is a burden so, naturally how will they look after Bondita? Right now, Bondita is all alone amidst Anirudhh's family. Let's see how he helps in educating her. 

But still wanting bondita to be burned alive is another level of evilness not just selfishness. I was really feeling bad for bondita and her mom😭 

I am looking forward for bondita's interaction with ani family, according to the precap the kaka was telling he will not let her in the house and she entered and asking for grihapravesh😆 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

But still wanting bondita to be burned alive is another level of evilness not just selfishness. I was really feeling bad for bondita and her mom😭 

I am looking forward for bondita's interaction with ani family, according to the precap the kaka was telling he will not let her in the house and she entered and asking for grihapravesh😆 

It was funny😆. It looks as if each time kaka will says something and Bondita will be doing exactly the opposite or contradicting to what his kaka says😆

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

@Bold- true they could have been shown to be grey shaded at least shown feeling bad for the situation bondita is in but yahan toh mama is justifying her sati

Yes bondita has a tough life ahead but she is shown to be strong girl and gets what she wants in her own innocent way, i just hope her character has the same spunk throughout😳

Anirudh i don't know he himself seems quite shaken up right now , but once he comes out of it i hope he supports her in front of his family

Fortune favours the brave and I hope that Bondita is able to stand up with courage and be successful.  

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don't understand 1thing,if bondita and her mom is burden for mama,then why he kept them with him all this long? He could have refuse them to take with him na

Why so kamina?