Users

Frequent Posters

kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

Please provide pictures

Please provide pictures. 

(I don't know if there are like still pictures of this but I can only find these)

I prefer to include the wedding pictures of when Rishabh went to meet Prerna one last time before he left so that she could marry Anurag in the cover the most... but use anything from here or you are most welcomed to select picture of Erica-KSG/Prerna-Rishabh of your choice. I can't find anything else and I always have trouble in posting pictures in India Forums... well whatever. Basic am happy with whatever brilliant cover edit you can come up with... 

Edited by kavyanjali08 - 3 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

Taking 

The pictures are of very low quality, can you replace them or can I make a generic cover for you? 

Make a generic one then because I tried really hard to look for better quality pictures but couldn't get at all. 

And, thank you already😳

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: beingaditij

I need a book cover for a PreRish SS starred by Erica Fernandez and karan singh Grover from kasauti zindagi kay 2

Please can you provide pics? A dark SS

Title: kuch to tha tere mere darmiyan....

Subtitle: a sequel to The Quirked Fate

Story: in this story Kukkie will be no more and Anurag presents a picture that she was no more because of Prerna which parted PreRish away...

Please make a generic cover

Thanks

Aditi

Shakthi-04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beyhadh 2 FF... 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/291

Couple is Maya and Rudhra but focus point of the love story as they help each other out in a trouble time... is MJ's unrequited beyhadh love and guilt... as the background!   

anyone up for the challenge? posted link for reference 

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shakthi-04

Beyhadh 2 FF... 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/291

Couple is Maya and Rudhra but focus point of the love story as they help each other out in a trouble time... is MJ's unrequited beyhadh love and guilt... as the background!   

anyone up for the challenge? posted link for reference 

You don't post challenges here😆

Taking this request.

Shakthi-04 thumbnail

I meant it's difficult to write... I can't request someone for this cover it's a pure challenge... to write and desighn... the next story once the volume is built I can request... this is just asking if anyone is up for the challenge :-) for themselves... not from my end... 

Shakthi-04 thumbnail

I meant it's difficult to write... I can't request someone for this cover it's a pure challenge... to write and desighn... the next story once the volume is built I can request... this is just asking if anyone is up for the challenge :-) for themselves... not from my end... 

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shakthi-04

I understand that.

here is your cover.

Hope you like itsmiley9

link: https://i.imgur.com/nrbjfeR.jpg

Shakthi-04 thumbnail

Thank you it's excelent