Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Ye kya? Sach mein exam codes hi hai ye to😃

waiting for your kuki meet Prerna and the fall sickkoo  & meneka sees how better Prerna is as mom and leaves from patli gali 🤭

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago
Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

waiting for your kuki meet Prerna and the fall sickkoo  & meneka sees how better Prerna is as mom and leaves from patli gali 🤭

Hey bhagwaan poor Kukki..  abhi to pehle apne mamma/mammas se milegi.. aur kya pata Menaka proves to be better than Prerna😉

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Happy Holi Ramya🤗

I am so sorry for replying so late.. my sincere apologies.. I was not in the right frame of mind and didn't want to reply ais adhe adhhore mann se.. hence the delay in responding to all the messages.. isliye abhi  I am replying,.. 

Prerna is in Mumbai. She talks to Kukki and Bajaj sharing her inner thoughtssmiley42. She realized what he was saying all these days that she needs to work on herselfsmiley20. Things would have been very different if only she would have listened to him earlier.

Yes, only if she paid attention to him. he said for her own good, not that he said this because he wanted her in his life.. but was trying to guide her to become a better version of herself.. but she never thought of it.. and now that she is used to working she is enjoying the perks of being independent.. 

The school visit, Prerna is at peace looking at the kids as she lost her own child and is away from Kukki. Adi misses Ara. But the most important thing is that her realization that she always gave her love first place in her life which is wrongsmiley20. Now she is something. She is not sure whether she will love Anurag the same way if he is back or whether he will love, the changed her. 

She isn't sure.. she as a person has faced a lot after him gone missing... Major event was losing her child that too somewhat because of him... Basus almost threw her out of BB.. Sharma's support to her in moving on in life except Shivani, who still wants and hopes Anurag somehow is found and Prerna can go back to him.. She has met so many people after that like Bandana, Aditya, Basanti people, now in Mumbai who have their own share of miseries and hardships and still continue to live.. This has also made her a bit strong and easier to move on in life .. though she still hopes to find Anurag one day and may be restart her relationship if that happens.. but it won't be the same as earlier for sure like she mentioned in her conversation with Aditya.. 

I like Bajaj family scenessmiley42. Bajaj feeding Kukkismiley27. Tanvi explaining Kukki about appointment letters, Kukki coming up with her own version of appointment letter to go to his office🥰. Kukki is so cute yaar. Kukki misses himsmiley28. And he is in extreme pain and uncertain guilt. Maasi is true they both need to spend more time and with no mother/wife they will have these issues. I like how Maasi consoled him.

Bajajs are sweethearts, specially Rishabh- he is the soul of the story as it revolves around him and when Prerna becomes a part of his world then it will be around them.. Its just that Prerna's character was so messed up then and now as well that usko redeem karna is such a huge task... Kukki is the best..Life of Rishabh.. like he said he would have been gone long back if Kukki wasn't there.. Masi is how I wanted to see her.. I like the actress who played the role, only if cvs had given a story to her..

As expected they didn't meetsmiley24. Infact no one knows that Prerna is in the office. Tanvi/Mehra/Bajaj left before she met them. I am eagerly waiting for RB-Menaka's past. It looks like he hates her and she doesn't mind his hatred. Damn, Kukki is suffering so much. She doesn't show him but she is keeping all her suppressed feelings in drawings. I feel so so so bad for Bajaj and Kukkismiley38. Good that Menaka is there to handle him. He is shattered but let his tears freely flow only when he is alonesmiley19. 

they have come a long way from being in two different cities to same city, same office, same hotel too.. just a roof between them yet, they haven't met yet... Menaka-Bajaj past will be uncovered by Prerna to tab tak thoda wait, but I will be opening a few layers and giving a few  glimpses … I also left a few clues here and there, so when we reach the conclusion everything will be connected... Menaka wants Rishabh and Kukki both .. Rishabh hasn't learnt to open up with others.. he needs to do that, lets see

His surprise is awesomesmiley42. Staying unknowingly near Prerna. He arranged everything so well for Kukki. Kukki is happy and so he is happy. She chooses his arms instead of all other things arranged for her😍.

Papa's embrace is all she is longing for.. and that's where her real world is..They'd do anything for each other.. that's what they mean to each other

Naughty Kukki, unknowingly disturbed Prernasmiley36. But Prerna listened to his song and both Kukki and Prerna slept listening to his songsmiley27. Both Prerna and Bajaj got bad dreams. He sends her a handwritten apology which changed her mood instantlysmiley42.

Kukki is at her Shaintan best right now.. 

Breakfast at an exclusive luxury restaurant, what a way to say sorry Bajajsmiley20. She also wrote a letter to him, what would be his reaction to it. And the most important question when will they meet. Make it sooner.

Bajaj Styles hai.. jo karega ekdam high level pe jake isliye uska apology bhi aisa hai..Milenge milenge.. kabhi to milenge...

Wonderful chapter Meenakshismiley31. Please continue soon.

Next chapter is up for you to read..  :)

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Na na. The update is awesome. I read it yesterday night and I dono why you were so hesitant to post it🤦! It is fantastic and eons superior than what paid professional story tellers and CV are churning out🤮! Never let the substandard and one dimensional plot of the show affect you in any manner. You are brilliant. PERIOD!😎🤗

I am happy that you liked it.. like I kept on repeating like a broken record I was so disconnected.. but you are so right, I need to keep things in different silos.. 

@underline- this is so encouraging. All I know is I look at this story through the lens of the reader.. you like it bass.. baki acha bura mujhe pata nahi .. 🤗

The plotline is moving just the way I want it to move. The pacing is good. Loving the hits-misses of PreRish. 

Sukoooonnnnnnn

The best part of this update has got to be the Adi-Menaka confrontation😈! I loved it the most. I had been waiting for this😍! The cracks are slowly appearing in their relationship with each blaming the other for their fall out with RB😅!

I would like to credit to your  reviews and comments honestly.. I really do get a direction from there, it helps me with the story flow as well.. so I knew this is going to happen but when you share the detail analysis it gives me so many other ways to look at the same situation and fir aur bhi maza ata hai, isliye I mostly start next update after the reviews.. secret bata diya maine apna..😆

You are slowly unraveling the layers from RB and Menaka's past. I am super duper excited about it. 😁I say bring it on in spades. RB's reply to Kukki about her mum was interesting😉. There appear to be some embers hidden underneath the ash of their failed relationship!😈My detailed review will follow in some time. 

ohh they have a lot to offer. remember from 2nd or 3rd update .. something to do with Rishabh's pent house above, he never visits.. so he had a life and probably a happy one.. but kuch to hua . kya hua kaise hua is yet to be revealed.. ab isse zyada I won't disclose..😃

PS: It is not often that one gets a chance to troll Jahapanah a bit 🤭

I know.. once in a lifetime opportunity it is😆

Sunn_shine thumbnail

I am yet to reply to Mishtyshona and Jyothi.. my laptop gave up on me today..😭

I will reply in the morning.. so sorry.

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

I am yet to reply to Mishtyshona and Jyothi.. my laptop gave up on me today..😭

I will reply in the morning.. so sorry.

Arey koi baat nahi 🤗🤗

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtyShona

Arey koi baat nahi 🤗🤗

Thank you Mishtyy for that long lonng longgg PM.. loved it and I am not sure if I should even write this story any further because we are on THE SAME TRACK🤗

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Though she likes this place and work, she wants to go back as she doesn't have any reason to stay here and her family is not here. I need to know what would be her reaction when she would get to know that her existence, her true family is here, near her. Irony, that she says all her thoughts to Kukki when they are very near unaware of each other.

I like her letter and it did bring a smile on his face. 

I understood how both Maasi and Aditya first thought about Menaka when Rishabh is not in contact with them. Damn, she still loves him and Kukki but she also knows he hates her. Once Aditya got to know what happened in school, he understood he is responsible for everything as he forgot that targeting Bajaj will also impact Kukki. So Aditya in his anger made sure Bajaj is out of his own company, he left them all in his anger, and now in his anger he targeted again even after she told him not to. It's true that though he did targeted Bajaj, he is still in good terms with Bajaj now where as Bajaj hates her.

Interesting, Aditya did everything for her as she could not take a no for her love from Bajaj. He did everything for her happiness. So how can Aditya be the only one responsible for Bajaj's hatred for Menaka. Need to know why he left with one month old Kukki. What did Menaka do which led to this.

A game for making her open up, great idea. Though it back fired initially as he has to answer the questions but he still got his answers. I like how he didn't skipped the questions related to her mom and answered her truthfully. Contrary to his thoughts, Kukki was very happy explaining her drawings to him, the drawings of the moments which she shared with her father. Poor her, she thought he is in problem and trouble because of her. Good that he got to know about this problem early and he addressed it soon asking her to come and talk to him when in doubt. A good solution for her to draw when he is late for him to see after reaching home and asked her to sleep early.

Prerna buying the dress for Kukki without knowing it. I hate the never ending miss situations, near beach. She heard them but couldn't see them. Kukki also saw her but couldn't meet. She indirectly helped him when he needs medicines. 

Kukki is excited to gift her toys and games to others and also for the gift she got. Again they miss meeting at the reception area. And in all this Kukki is the one who is most affected as she is seeing Prerna but in the end it looks like she is simply missing her and she is disappointed. 

Looks like all used to visit the school regularly years back and had lots of masti. And like her parents, Kukki is friendly with the kids in her first visit itself and wants to come here more. She showered him with kisses, I love their bond. Kya yaar, they missed seeing each other in the school as well. But she atleast got to know that the father-daughter duo in her hotel are Aditya's friend RB and his daughter. So she is planning to meet Kukki without knowing that it's Kukki. 

Rishabh wants them not to discuss anything in front of Kukki as she may misunderstand their words. Once again he dismissed talking about Menaka, what's their past.

Awesome update Meenakshi. But I want them to meet pretty soon. Please update soon.

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Though she likes this place and work, she wants to go back as she doesn't have any reason to stay here and her family is not here. I need to know what would be her reaction when she would get to know that her existence, her true family is here, near her. Irony, that she says all her thoughts to Kukki when they are very near unaware of each other.

I like her letter and it did bring a smile on his face. 

I understood how both Maasi and Aditya first thought about Menaka when Rishabh is not in contact with them. Damn, she still loves him and Kukki but she also knows he hates her. Once Aditya got to know what happened in school, he understood he is responsible for everything as he forgot that targeting Bajaj will also impact Kukki. So Aditya in his anger made sure Bajaj is out of his own company, he left them all in his anger, and now in his anger he targeted again even after she told him not to. It's true that though he did targeted Bajaj, he is still in good terms with Bajaj now where as Bajaj hates her.

Interesting, Aditya did everything for her as she could not take a no for her love from Bajaj. He did everything for her happiness. So how can Aditya be the only one responsible for Bajaj's hatred for Menaka. Need to know why he left with one month old Kukki. What did Menaka do which led to this.

A game for making her open up, great idea. Though it back fired initially as he has to answer the questions but he still got his answers. I like how he didn't skipped the questions related to her mom and answered her truthfully. Contrary to his thoughts, Kukki was very happy explaining her drawings to him, the drawings of the moments which she shared with her father. Poor her, she thought he is in problem and trouble because of her. Good that he got to know about this problem early and he addressed it soon asking her to come and talk to him when in doubt. A good solution for her to draw when he is late for him to see after reaching home and asked her to sleep early.

Prerna buying the dress for Kukki without knowing it. I hate the never ending miss situations, near beach. She heard them but couldn't see them. Kukki also saw her but couldn't meet. She indirectly helped him when he needs medicines. 

Kukki is excited to gift her toys and games to others and also for the gift she got. Again they miss meeting at the reception area. And in all this Kukki is the one who is most affected as she is seeing Prerna but in the end it looks like she is simply missing her and she is disappointed. 

Looks like all used to visit the school regularly years back and had lots of masti. And like her parents, Kukki is friendly with the kids in her first visit itself and wants to come here more. She showered him with kisses, I love their bond. Kya yaar, they missed seeing each other in the school as well. But she atleast got to know that the father-daughter duo in her hotel are Aditya's friend RB and his daughter. So she is planning to meet Kukki without knowing that it's Kukki. 

Rishabh wants them not to discuss anything in front of Kukki as she may misunderstand their words. Once again he dismissed talking about Menaka, what's their past.

Awesome update Meenakshi. But I want them to meet pretty soon. Please update soon.

Heylooo Ramya🤗

Thank you sooo much for reading and sharing itnaaaa  bada wala review

Point wise Reply tonight 😊

Thank you again 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

one of the best fics i've read on this forum. love how you're taking the story. waiting for an update