There is a difference...

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Season 1 Beyhadh is still on everyones mind it seems... However, in terms of love I don't think Maya Jay Singh is anything like Maya Mehrortra… 

Yes she keeps saying that no one can turn Rudra against her, but that is because THAT IS THE ROY FAMILY PLAN. MJ has openly said that he plans to separate the two. Whereas, Maya Mehrotra deliberately created problems between Arjun and his family so that they could separate and she could have him all to herself. Despite being manhandled by MJ every other day she continues to stay in the Roy house because of Rudra -that's love and has nothing to do with obsession. 

Another point- despite knowing that Ananya is in love with Rudra, this Maya tried to mend their friendship and even invited her to the party. She was upset that Rudra was upset about the situation. She wasn't happy that Ananya had left his life - Something Maya Mehrortra would be more then happy about.

Maya Mehrortra was a obsessive lover

Maya Jay Singh is here for revenge. But she is fierce in protecting those that are close to her/those that she loves. She was even upset after realising Rajeev had been kidnapped. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Agree. Maya Jai Singh's love is completely different from Maya Mehrotra.

MM's love turned into obsession and destroyed Arjun and his family and even her life.

Maya Jaisingh found love after betrayal and darkness, she is ready to sacrifice herself to protect her love but won't let anything happen to Rudra

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Agree. Maya Jai Singh's love is completely different from Maya Mehrotra.

MM's love turned into obsession and destroyed Arjun and his family and even her life.

Maya Jaisingh found love after betrayal and darkness, she is ready to sacrifice herself to protect her love but won't let anything happen to Rudra

Im glad someone gets it.

Just because someone is scared to lose someone that doesn't mean their love is obsessive.

She can easily expose MJ and Diya and create problems between the two but she hasn't.

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Maya in season 1 had a genuine issue.. 

This season Maya mehrotra has been distributed into 3 diff characters and given her traits to 3 diff ppl.. MJ has that eccentricity and controlling freak , rudra had obsessive love who can go bounds for the one he loves but he is not possessive and Maya hate and revenge is obsession esp to protect the ones she loves..

They have done great work in story and scripting this season and kept it sensible in many aspects..

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Finally someone said it.👍🏼

We cant judge Maya Jai Singh based on a few scenes that seem to resemble MM. If it were MM again, Maya wouldn't have picked up a fork only😛 

She isn't obsessed with Rudra but wants to protect him and doesn't want to lose him given she found true love after so many sufferings. 

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Great post. I have no idea about b1 but you're absolutely right that Maya Jaisingh is not obsessed lover but a very protective girl who know how to safeguard her loved ones be it her mother, Rajeev or Rudra. They're all so precious to her.

MayaNation20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Maya Mehothra was way more gutsy that's what I loved about her. Maya Jaysingh is more human like so far. 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I cannot comment on Behyad 1 

But she continues to stay in Roy house to take her revenge and not only out of love to Rudra

She married Rudra and came to his house for revenge in first place 

Thats why she stays there or she can easily tell Rudra to get another place or shift to her apartment

Knowing Rudra and his new found puppy love (LOL i am amazed that Maya can love him so much after trying to kill him and not pulling him up for several minutes after Rudra used reverse emotional blackmail on her, i am confused with her behaviours actually) he will follow her

Ananya and Mayas relation was always of jealousy and hatred

Maya just hates annaya but acts goody goody in front of rudra with ananya

Otherwise anyday Maya can kill her without blinking her eyes because Maya is scared that annaya knows her truth and can find proof any time against her for killing Rishi 

Maya tried to kill Ananya with fork because Rudra had tears (i am still confused why she did that)

Maya is acting obsessive like SRK in Darr about Rudra nowadays 

For a viewer whose watching Behyad first time thats what comes out

I doubt Maya cares about Rajeev or Myra or her mom that much at all if their dying helps meet her plans 

If she loved Myra she would claim body secretly and do funeral

Her body was lying unclaimed may be 

she sent her mom to mj mansion to lure rudra to hrishikesh, risking her life if mj found out

Armu4eva thumbnail

Great post!! 

Agree with you. MM was shown going crazy from start but sadly she too was a victim of child abuse and should have gotten the help she needed in time. Even Arjun didn't truly love her and only hurt her. 

Coming to MS, she made a big mistake and paid a huge price for her naivety. She has been wronged by the person she loved and lost half her family coz of it. She finally has someone to hold her and love her. Why won't she want that love to stay for life?

Yes her secrets are still in closet and can create problems but her intention for Rudra is pure. She wants revenge but with Rudra on her side am positive it will turn to true justice soon. 

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I think Maya in season 1 was always insecure cause it was always her love for Arjun which was beyhadh I never felt Arjun ever loved Maya truly and that could be the reason she actually was insecure and was trying to create problems between Arjun and his family and Snajh.

Here Maya Jai Singh is so confident about his love for her infact that is what it has made her accept her love for him. Her she doesn't need to feel any insecurity,when it comes to Ananya being around him. Maya knows that Rudra loves her , only her and he cant love anyone else in the same way he loves Maya. Here Rudra is clear about his priorities and he never left a chance to make it clear to Maya .