GM1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

People, any idea when Anurag's memory is going to come back ?? Honestly speaking, now I have started feeling frustrated. Komo's repeated plannings of killing Pre, and then failing each and every time, is becoming too boring for me. Now, I just want komo (Sona) out from the show. That's going to happen, only if Anu's memory comes back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Hi GM 

For all your answers keep watching β€œKasautii Zindagi Ke β€œ Monday to Saturday .. every night at 8 PM on star plus n Hotstar.πŸ‘πŸΌ 

GM1804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Hi GM 

For all your answers keep watching β€œKasautii Zindagi Ke β€œ Monday to Saturday .. every night at 8 PM on star plus n Hotstar.πŸ‘πŸΌ 

This is hardly a reply. Anyways, ok...πŸ€”

On a side note though, kzk2 shall be shown on Saturday too from this week itself or from next week i.e 29th Feb ??

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GM1804

On a side note though, kzk2 shall be shown on Saturday too from this week itself or from next week i.e 29th Feb ??

From 29th Feb 

GM1804 thumbnail

Right, thanks for letting me know.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: GM1804

BTW why you want Sona to be out from the show ?? 

I have begun to love all the zooming effects the director of photography tries out on her beautiful face !!! you got bored of her kya ??

You're on your way to making email fun!

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

He lost memory the day he heard that Pre is preggers, so I think he might regain it back when she's delivering the kid 🀣.. Mohini will chant Anu and prem, mere AnuPrem πŸ€ͺ🀣

GM1804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

BTW why you want Sona to be out from the show ?? 

I have begun to love all the zooming effects the director of photography tries out on her beautiful face !!! you got bored of her kya ??

Sorry, but I have never loved all the zooming effects done on her apparently "beautiful" face. (She's a beauty with no brains).😑😑....Are you being sarcastic though? (πŸ˜†)

And yes, I have got super bored of her and her tactics. I don't really want her to be out from the show, but what I want is that, time has come for her to get punished for her evil deeds. It's for the same reason, I want Anurag's memory to be restored. Frankly speaking, enough is enough. Watching sona  being showered with praises from Nivi-Mohini due to her fake sweet words, day after day has started to become too tiring for me. Yes, when this track started, Sona's fake sweetness did seem interesting for me to watch, because then it was a welcome change from the previous crap Bajaj track that I had to tolerate, but now I feel the CV's are purposefully dragging it. Why not show Anurag getting hold of the actual truth from the car mechanic, or the detective telling him who is Prerna' husband (God knows where that detective vanished ?πŸ₯±) or best himself getting his memory back ? Once when any of these 3 things happens, I would love watching Komo (Sona) getting kicked out from BBπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³. I again repeat, what I feel is that, time has come for Komo (Sona) to get paid for her disgustingly evil deeds.

GM1804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

He lost memory the day he heard that Pre is preggers, so I think he might regain it back when she's delivering the kid 🀣.. Mohini will chant Anu and prem, mere AnuPrem πŸ€ͺ🀣

That's what even I am thinking. But when Prerna is going to deliver the kid is actually a much bigger mystery, considering the fact that she is pregnant for over 9 months and is repeatedly shown to be enduring all sorts of accidents.πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ive lost counts of the number of months according to show timeline Prerna is pregnant but Im expecting Anurag to regain his memory by the end of this track once Prerna deliversπŸ˜†