Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tournesol

Look Prannath can't have pizza, cheese doesn't suit him.. so I'll eat on his behalf 🀣, that's the idea of my vrat πŸ˜†  Vaise aaj MayRa ka romance bhi milega, and soon Maya JS would attack MJ 😳

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ truly modern fasting... 

Fasting se pehle he bhagwaan ne trailer Diya.. 

Fasting ke baad mayra scenes ki barasat hogi(prasad ke roop mein) πŸ˜†

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Actually I miss smart Rudra, there is no glimpse into what he is observing in his household after Maya stepped in as his wife. He is being a sweet husband, nice, but what is going on with him beyond that.

@Bold - Even I'm missing that angle of Rudra. Glad that he noticed her discomfort yesterday and asked her about was anything bothering her

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pranurosid

@Bold - Even I'm missing that angle of Rudra. Glad that he noticed her discomfort yesterday and asked her about was anything bothering her

We will get it.  Makers were paying attention on MJ maya dynamics.. Rudy boy will jump back in action soon.. πŸ˜Ž

Shivin looking uber cute these days I have to watch the episodes twice.. once for just watching him.. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Naa.. Maya compared him with Manas, so he won't have jaan ka khatra.. Jaan hai wo RuRa fans ki

Mujhe Maya pe ratti bhar bharosa nahi haiπŸ˜†

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pranurosid

yeah but this early revelation of Rishi's truth to Rudra might completely make Maya one sided and alone in her MB. It would be apt to reveal when the war is at least half way completed then Rudra's stand will be crucial point for this revenge game to take next turn. I feel this is the high point and will be revealed to Rudra after Mj-Manvi's truth. Let's see.

And about Rajat shooting for BH2, Maya might get nightmares about Rudra finding about Rishi's truth and losing him forever

My hunches are generally on point.. but then see this way.... if Rudra were to know of Maya MJ first then of Rishi dying he will just pull out .. but knowing the shocker event first and then knowing the actual reason behind it will make him a bit rational to think why something like this happened or Maya would do.. he did not read Maya wrong.. 

MJ is trying everything in the book to separate them and that point of separation only this truth can do.. 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

My hunches are generally on point.. but then see this way.... if Rudra were to know of Maya MJ first then of Rishi dying he will just pull out .. but knowing the shocker event first and then knowing the actual reason behind it will make him a bit rational to think why something like this happened or Maya would do.. he did not read Maya wrong.. 

MJ is trying everything in the book to separate them and that point of separation only this truth can do.. 

May be you are correct. But I'm looking for another possibility. Ppl always say it's gd to know bad news first than good news. Here both aren't any good news for Rudra but MJ-Manvi's truth might shatter him but he would feel the pain and empathize with her, gets more attached to her and decides to help her in her war of justice. 

But after completely trusting her if he gets to know Rishi's truth he would be devastated and might feel disgust about himself that he is supporting his bro's murderer all this while. It would break him completely then his conscience might confuse him to take which side of the war. Then we might know how extreme his pyaar is for Maya. Let's see which truth will be revealed first

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ truly modern fasting... 

Fasting se pehle he bhagwaan ne trailer Diya.. 

Fasting ke baad mayra scenes ki barasat hogi(prasad ke roop mein) πŸ˜†

Bus aise hi MayRa ka prasad milta rahe

Rang de tu mohe geruaaaaaa ☺️

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Mujhe Maya pe ratti bhar bharosa nahi haiπŸ˜†

Trust in Rudy boy, he'll not let anything happen to both the ships.. also Nandini's mauli 😳

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

@first para: I like this too. Rudra was shown very observing kind of a guy from the start, when he read those chapters by Maya, his questions were aisa kya hua jo aisi ban gayi. He might disagree, feel it's wrong what Maya did, but he'll try to understand why she did what she did.

As for Maya, she is slowly accepting Rudra's love, she trusts him. She draws strength from their love, her fight for wild revenge is slowly changing into her fight for her right to love Rudra the way she wants, free from MJ's influence or fear.