Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

MJ sent her to keep an eye while he could wish diya happy valentines 

An eye for an eye would make the world blind πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ  *pun intended*

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ho sakta hai.. like this is not a very long term show...and with the speed of the show I feel it will be time for some revelations.. there is no Maya ki mahabharat without all the revelations to Rudra.. he has to undergo that turmoil to either break or become a strong partner in taking down MJ

But still there is 3 months time. Don't you think it's too early to reveal the truth of Rishi's death?πŸ€”

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pranurosid

But still there is 3 months time. Don't you think it's too early to reveal the truth of Rishi's death?πŸ€”

Arey they have like 8 ppl including MJ to track down.. out of which 2 aren't even revealed yet.. so they still have a lot to show without keeping this secrets 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tournesol

Actually, I am kind of excited to see Rishi back, whether it's fb or Maya's hallucinations I wonder

I am doing a steadfast vrat for MayRa, I will order pizza for my lunch πŸ˜† (modern fasting πŸ˜›)

bhagwaan bhi shock mein chale jayenge tumara vrat dekharπŸ˜†

But still idea aachi haiπŸ˜‰

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

The revelation may not happen right away, but Rudra might start to get hints like those scattered black beads, he needs to join the dots and uncover the truth.

NamuVyas thumbnail

Btw in beyhadh world valentines is running late but parallel to Mahashivratri.. Shiva had to gulp poison to save the world and parvati took kali roop to save him.. so Rudra takes the poison of MJs attack and Maya becomes kali in return to MJ 

NamuVyas thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

The revelation may not happen right away, but Rudra might start to get hints like those scattered black beads, he needs to join the dots and uncover the truth.

It will be great if he does that actually.. I would like to see a sensible joining dots.. I feel Ananya will be a driving force in the flashbacks that's y she is still there.. 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

bhagwaan bhi shock mein chale jayenge tumara vrat dekharπŸ˜†

But still idea aachi haiπŸ˜‰

Look Prannath can't have pizza, cheese doesn't suit him.. so I'll eat on his behalf 🀣, that's the idea of my vrat πŸ˜†  Vaise aaj MayRa ka romance bhi milega, and soon Maya JS would attack MJ 😳

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Arey they have like 8 ppl including MJ to track down.. out of which 2 aren't even revealed yet.. so they still have a lot to show without keeping this secrets 

yeah but this early revelation of Rishi's truth to Rudra might completely make Maya one sided and alone in her MB. It would be apt to reveal when the war is at least half way completed then Rudra's stand will be crucial point for this revenge game to take next turn. I feel this is the high point and will be revealed to Rudra after Mj-Manvi's truth. Let's see.

And about Rajat shooting for BH2, Maya might get nightmares about Rudra finding about Rishi's truth and losing him forever

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

It will be great if he does that actually.. I would like to see a sensible joining dots.. I feel Ananya will be a driving force in the flashbacks that's y she is still there.. 

Actually I miss smart Rudra, there is no glimpse into what he is observing in his household after Maya stepped in as his wife. He is being a sweet husband, nice, but what is going on with him beyond that.