Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: spidie

Hope Randeep hides seeing Amber😆 and Guneet has to get a proper chance to tell off Amber for the way he rattled out everything to Anurag. Something very filmy like uski duniya mein aag laga ke ab ye aag bujhane aya hai🤣Amber ki band bajani chahiye ek baar😆

Itna jyada filmyyyyy ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£...baap re baap ...nahi let's keep it as realistic ..as it can be ..

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

So you think Kabir goes easy on her because he loves her ??...because yesterday even Kabir was angry at Shree... And if Shree reported to Kabir and then also if Shree went behind his back and submitted whatever he did was wrong.  As a team member whether he tells Nia or not is no important although he should have told her but not telling Kabir who is the team lead is wrong . That's why I called them non professionals ..in an professional environment this would not happen ..the submissions will be done through only the team lead which in this case is Kabir 

The story of Nia although necessary (because leads cannot carry the show forever ) is meandering ..sometimes they focus on her love life with Kabir and Randeep and sometimes it's all work thing ..

Anyways ..whatever they wanted to show . It was nice to see that even that close knit group of friends can have differences and can fight 

Let's see the resolution 

Lol. No.... everyone goes easy on everyone....I mean those people who have environment like that at workplace are the blessed people.

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So you think Kabir goes easy on her because he loves her ??...because yesterday even Kabir was angry at Shree... And if Shree reported to Kabir and then also if Shree went behind his back and submitted whatever he did was wrong.  As a team member whether he tells Nia or not is no important although he should have told her but not telling Kabir who is the team lead is wrong . That's why I called them non professionals ..in an professional environment this would not happen ..the submissions will be done through only the team lead which in this case is Kabir 

The story of Nia although necessary (because leads cannot carry the show forever ) is meandering ..sometimes they focus on her love life with Kabir and Randeep and sometimes it's all work thing ..

Anyways ..whatever they wanted to show . It was nice to see that even that close knit group of friends can have differences and can fight 

Let's see the resolution 

What shree did makes him the guy in the office whom no one wants to work with, they can only work for themselves, they're not team players.

And I was wondering if they're going to show a backstabbing friend/ co-worker in niya's office... cause their office is shown like a Ram- rajya.

Saumya19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

Just caught up with the last 2 episodes. Emotions are running high ! Amber was out of line telling Dr Anurag about Guneet's meeting at the cafe. Guneet going to meet NDP even after saying yes to the roka may or may not be right, but the fact remains that it was not Amber's truth to tell. It was hers. So it was an act of pure revenge on his part. He wanted to get back at Guneet for being led on by her, made a fool of by her ...I'm assuming these were his motivations. It is really very difficult to root for this man. I'm hoping there is no sudden overnight change in his character and he becomes as pure as the driven snow suddenly 😆I hope the CVs handle this intelligently..whatever redemption is shown, if at all, should be gradual and subtle…

I too caught up with the 18th and 19th Feb episode. I do agree that Amber was wrong in revealing the truth.  Amber's way to redemption has to be very thoughtful and genuine. Given his age and ofcourse his over all caustic personality a 180 degree turn would be very illogical and honestly not acceptable. so yeah this has be handled with utmost care

But I am confused...what's Amber's explanation for how he knows about Guneet's meeting at the cafe? Doesn't she wonder how he knows? I would be concerned about that...like how does this man know where I go and whom I meet ?

Absolutely!!! Not only he knows about the cafe he was also there at the cinema theater. The thing is unfortunately Guneet has a little less understanding of how this entire online racket things work and she is what 40 odd like my age and still happily unaware of the advancement of the world around her. The way she got ripped of lakhs of rupees by a conman online I guess that was included to show that she has blinkers on her eyes in general. She just looks ahead straight that's it. So if she does not puts two plus two together here or at least suspects him then I would say it matches with her character sketch. 

I am not happy about Randeep sneaking in and out of the house. It is, after all, Amber's house and knowing that he doesn't like Randeep, it seems disrespectful of both Nia and Gun to keep sneaking him in behind Amber's back. 

So far Nia is concerned It is OK kids do a lot of things and this is again between a father and daughter though I agree it is wrong but what Guneet is doing Via a viz Randeep is borderlining tress passing in both someones parenting rights and property rights.  I think this is the character flaw of Guneet she does not knows and understands limits in anything. The pushy sales girl of Amway( what ever name they have given in the show I am unable to recallsmiley36) seems to have taken the MLM selling tactics to real life too. 

Let Randeep have the courage to walk in the front door if he wants to meet Nia or Gun. Also, getting into Nia's room by climbing in the window seems way too easy and not safe for Nia in the least ðŸ˜†

So true!!  My parents live in Delhi on first floor that is think about 12-14 feet from the ground it is definitely an easy climb but all their balconies have thick iron grills in place so while someone can climb they cant get in. In a place like Delhi that is definitely unsafe. 

Special mention to Dr anurag's acting yesterday.

@ bold absolutely and a special mention to the CVs for not going over the top with this scene and keeping it subtle yet hard hitting. 

Very subtle and low key, but you could sense his hurt and confusion. His question was spot on - ‘What if the guy had actually turned up at the cafe? What would you have done? ’ And G didn't have an answer to that. I felt bad for the guy. But I guess they rushed into this too soon. 

The question was bang on. Guneet did not have an answer to that is because she did not think it that far, or she thinks her relationship with Anurag was not official until then. She might not be double timing eactly but for sure she was trying to play it safe agar wo na mila to tu hi sahi kind of thing. 

I liked that they didn’t show G’s mom shouting and crying after the Dr goes. She just looks at Guneet with anger and disappointment. I also liked the way Anurag left, with dignity. All these little touches matter ..they help to prevent the show from going over the top. Even the confrontational scene between Amber and Guneet, while unpleasant, was not difficult to watch. I hope they never succumb to dhoomtanana and zooming camera angles !

Anurag's character is getting on me slowly but surely. The story is such that we might have to see Amber and Guneet but honestly Anurag is very sensible and dignified human being so far I can see. I would not like to see his character ruined just to maker Amber look better, and of course no dhoom tanana for sure. 

atikna thumbnail

Finally you are back...you have been missing for quite some time .. where were you ?

Saumya19 thumbnail

Finally you are back...you have been missing for quite some time .. where were you ?

I was looking for a way to watch the show in sync with iTV. Moreover was in rehab for my addiction for KHKT. I am clear now. Yayyyy!!! Anyways caught up with the 20 feb epi too. OMG how are they going to make Guneet backtrack now?? Commitment agreement signed up an all. They are going to make Anurag a villian? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!😭 but let us wait and watch. 

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

I was looking for a way to watch the show in sync with iTV. Moreover was in rehab for my addiction for KHKT. I am clear now. Yayyyy!!! Anyways caught up with the 20 feb epi too. OMG how are they going to make Guneet backtrack now?? Commitment agreement signed up an all. They are going to make Anurag a villian? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!😭 but let us wait and watch. 

Let's see..it's been quite a ride ...and I understand about KHKT ..it was quite an addiction ...for me too 

I have mentioned this before I want them the creatives to have Anurag leave with dignity..no villains and scheming people ...just dignity and elegance ...he can leave the engagement because he can understand that Guneet is happy with No drama please ... With dignity