19-02-2020-@ a good friend

Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone ..I am writing the post as I am watching the show ...

Because the way Dr friend trapped Amber.   And the way he reached the real issue in a minute ..that was awesome and can be done only by a friend who knows you for whole life ..it was beautiful..the way he said ..that Amber you are angry because she didn't lie ..she was what she always was ..you are angry because she stole away your Bawra Mann ..you wanted someone else to be Bawra Mann.  And now she is a girl whom you hate ... 

That was an enlightening conversation.   Very well done 

Again ..very well acted by Varun Badola , Sweta Tiwari and Dr Anurag... I think the way Anurag acted the scene out was very nice ..and more than that no over the top music and dhoom taana (sorry just got away from a show which kinda showed excess of it) just simple heart felt dialogues and subtle background music

The guilt of Amber when he thought that Guneet's roka had broken down .. and The scorn of Pammy Aunty's face for Guneet 

The guilt on Guneet's face when she was confessing although let's say she has down played the expectations she had from No drama please but then in her situation who wouldn't 

And yes kudos to writers ...the dialogue of Amber didn't leave any way Guneet could know who was No drama please .. so well clever word play by Writers good work .

So yes the show is again going to move forward with you've got mail story line

I wonder how is Amber gonna apologize or if he is even going to apologize ..??

And the precap.. it's not interesting enough ..

Edited by atikna - 4 years ago

I loved dr and guneet scene though it could have been longer. Yes precap is not interesting and amber's dr friend is just awesome.  The writers are doing just brilliant work. I liked that her mom was not loud today. Actually her silence affected guneet more.

Honestly, the way dr. Anurag said things were just so right and that's what I like. That Main lead especially FL is not some ms. Righteous who is always right. And that's the beauty of this show.

The way she broke, she felt guilty. A

And what did amber thought that after what he said, dr. Anurag would hug guneet instead of breaking the engagement. Like really 

In all this I forgot ..the whole Nia and her interview ..the way Shree their friend stuck a knife in all his team's back .. let's say I didn't even bother to write about it because it was not at all interesting ...they say professional and professional and not one of them seems professional to me..but anyways ...I am actually not interested at all in Nia's story at her work although let's say that whole thing did eat up lot of time of episode ..

I may be happy to see Randeep and Guneet's friendship because it's different and sweet ...

Edited by atikna - 4 years ago

Originally posted by atikna

In all this I forgot ..the whole Nia and her interview ..the way Shree their friend stuck a knife in all his team's back .. let's say I didn't even bother to write about it because it was not at all interesting ...they say professional and professional and not one of them seems professional to me..but anyways ...I am actually not interested at all in Nia's story at her work although let's say that whole thing did eat up lot of time of episode ..

I may be happy to see Randeep and Hubert's friendship because it's different and sweet ...

Niya's office angle is actually important, although they could have waited a bit for that. Mixing it up with another highly packed track might cost both tracks.  I always wondered how the hell Niya gets leaves so easily whenever Amber messes up. 

Originally posted by Sakurablossom

Niya's office angle is actually important, although they could have waited a bit for that. Mixing it up with another highly packed track might cost both tracks.  I always wondered how the hell Niya gets leaves so easily whenever Amber messes up. 

So you think Kabir goes easy on her because he loves her ??...because yesterday even Kabir was angry at Shree... And if Shree reported to Kabir and then also if Shree went behind his back and submitted whatever he did was wrong.  As a team member whether he tells Nia or not is no important although he should have told her but not telling Kabir who is the team lead is wrong . That's why I called them non professionals ..in an professional environment this would not happen ..the submissions will be done through only the team lead which in this case is Kabir 

The story of Nia although necessary (because leads cannot carry the show forever ) is meandering ..sometimes they focus on her love life with Kabir and Randeep and sometimes it's all work thing ..

Anyways ..whatever they wanted to show . It was nice to see that even that close knit group of friends can have differences and can fight 

Let's see the resolution 

It was a good episode. Highlight has to be the Dr and Ambers conversation. Really love the actors of the show, uplifts the scenes so much more and makes it more interesting to watch.

The Dr (or should we call him Hakeem😆 as an irrate Amber calls him) really summed it up in one line, ‘ Onlinewali ko offline bhi jante ho, yani hawaa mein pyar aur zameen pe shiddat se nafrat’😆 Absolutely loved the clever way he got Amber to blurt out Guneets name. He got to the crux of the problem, that Amber can’t get over the fact that someone who he got close to and open up after so long turned out to be someone he does not get along  at all in real life. 

Really felt bad for Dr Anurag today. Especially when he says , maine teen cheeze relationship mein hamesha dene ko kaha tha, aur wohi main tumse bhi expect karta tha. Liked how Anurag handled the situation, he just didn’t go in a mad fit or started accusing Guneet but calmly stated  he needs time to rethink and even she needs the time to rethink the decision. Felt bad for Guneet the most, because it was the manner the truth came out that put her in such a bad light. 

Will be interesting to watch Ambers confused state as to how to deal with Guneet now😆

Waise loved the oneliners today between Dr and Amber, they were hilarious. Thats what is so refreshing about the show, the light hearted nature always comes back. 

Precap: Amber Sharma running upstairs with balti to douse the fire🤣 Hope Guneet shows her Chandi swaroop tomorrow to Mr Sharma🤣

Originally posted by spidie

It was a good episode. Highlight has to be the Dr and Ambers conversation. Really love the actors of the show, uplifts the scenes so much more and makes it more interesting to watch.

The Dr (or should we call him Hakeem😆 as an irrate Amber calls him) really summed it up in one line, ‘ Onlinewali ko offline bhi jante ho, yani hawaa mein pyar aur zameen pe shiddat se nafrat’😆 Absolutely loved the clever way he got Amber to blurt out Guneets name. He got to the crux of the problem, that Amber can’t get over the fact that someone who he got close to and open up after so long turned out to be someone he does not get along  at all in real life. 

Really felt bad for Dr Anurag today. Especially when he says , maine teen cheeze relationship mein hamesha dene ko kaha tha, aur wohi main tumse bhi expect karta tha. Liked how Anurag handled the situation, he just didn’t go in a mad fit or started accusing Guneet but calmly stated  he needs time to rethink and even she needs the time to rethink the decision. Felt bad for Guneet the most, because it was the manner the truth came out that put her in such a bad light. 

Will be interesting to watch Ambers confused state as to how to deal with Guneet now😆

Waise loved the oneliners today between Dr and Amber, they were hilarious. Thats what is so refreshing about the show, the light hearted nature always comes back. 

Precap: Amber Sharma running upstairs with balti to douse the fire🤣 Hope Guneet shows her Chandi swaroop tomorrow to Mr Sharma🤣

Or will he get angry again for seeing Randeep again..and maybe then Guneet would show her rudra swaroop ðŸ˜†

Just caught up with the last 2 episodes. Emotions are running high ! Amber was out of line telling Dr Anurag about Guneet's meeting at the cafe. Guneet going to meet NDP even after saying yes to the roka may or may not be right, but the fact remains that it was not Amber's truth to tell. It was hers. So it was an act of pure revenge on his part. He wanted to get back at Guneet for being led on by her, made a fool of by her ...I'm assuming these were his motivations. It is really very difficult to root for this man. I'm hoping there is no sudden overnight change in his character and he becomes as pure as the driven snow suddenly 😆I hope the CVs handle this intelligently..whatever redemption is shown, if at all, should be gradual and subtle…

But I am confused...what's Amber's explanation for how he knows about Guneet's meeting at the cafe? Doesn't she wonder how he knows? I would be concerned about that...like how does this man know where I go and whom I meet ?

I am not happy about Randeep sneaking in and out of the house. It is, after all, Amber's house and knowing that he doesn't like Randeep, it seems disrespectful of both Nia and Gun to keep sneaking him in behind Amber's back. Let Randeep have the courage to walk in the front door if he wants to meet Nia or Gun. Also, getting into Nia's room by climbing in the window seems way too easy and not safe for Nia in the least ðŸ˜†

Special mention to Dr anurag's acting yesterday. Very subtle and low key, but you could sense his hurt and confusion. His question was spot on - ‘What if the guy had actually turned up at the cafe? What would you have done? ’ And G didn't have an answer to that. I felt bad for the guy. But I guess they rushed into this too soon. 

I liked that they didn’t show G’s mom shouting and crying after the Dr goes. She just looks at Guneet with anger and disappointment. I also liked the way Anurag left, with dignity. All these little touches matter ..they help to prevent the show from going over the top. Even the confrontational scene between Amber and Guneet, while unpleasant, was not difficult to watch. I hope they never succumb to dhoomtanana and zooming camera angles !

Originally posted by atikna

Or will he get angry again for seeing Randeep again..and maybe then Guneet would show her rudra swaroop ðŸ˜†

Hope Randeep hides seeing Amber😆 and Guneet has to get a proper chance to tell off Amber for the way he rattled out everything to Anurag. Something very filmy like uski duniya mein aag laga ke ab ye aag bujhane aya hai🤣Amber ki band bajani chahiye ek baar😆

Originally posted by kar08

Just caught up with the last 2 episodes. Emotions are running high ! Amber was out of line telling Dr Anurag about Guneet's meeting at the cafe. Guneet going to meet NDP even after saying yes to the roka may or may not be right, but the fact remains that it was not Amber's truth to tell. It was hers. So it was an act of pure revenge on his part. He wanted to get back at Guneet for being led on by her, made a fool of by her ...I'm assuming these were his motivations. It is really very difficult to root for this man. I'm hoping there is no sudden overnight change in his character and he becomes as pure as the driven snow suddenly 😆I hope the CVs handle this intelligently..whatever redemption is shown, if at all, should be gradual and subtle…

But I am confused...what's Amber's explanation for how he knows about Guneet's meeting at the cafe? Doesn't she wonder how he knows? I would be concerned about that...like how does this man know where I go and whom I meet ?

I am not happy about Randeep sneaking in and out of the house. It is, after all, Amber's house and knowing that he doesn't like Randeep, it seems disrespectful of both Nia and Gun to keep sneaking him in behind Amber's back. Let Randeep have the courage to walk in the front door if he wants to meet Nia or Gun. Also, getting into Nia's room by climbing in the window seems way too easy and not safe for Nia in the least ðŸ˜†

Special mention to Dr anurag's acting yesterday. Very subtle and low key, but you could sense his hurt and confusion. His question was spot on - ‘What if the guy had actually turned up at the cafe? What would you have done? ’ And G didn't have an answer to that. I felt bad for the guy. But I guess they rushed into this too soon. 

I liked that they didn’t show G’s mom shouting and crying after the Dr goes. She just looks at Guneet with anger and disappointment. I also liked the way Anurag left, with dignity. All these little touches matter ..they help to prevent the show from going over the top. Even the confrontational scene between Amber and Guneet, while unpleasant, was not difficult to watch. I hope they never succumb to dhoomtanana and zooming camera angles !

Word o the bolded part, hope they keep this aspect of the show intact!