Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RollingStones

21st Feb :

Naveen Babu revisit ..... its funny how every Male villain has to do shaadi with Pre 😆 c’mon creatives Thoda Thoda creative Socho ....

Kabhi sacrifice shaadi ? Kabhi blackmail wali shaadi and now gun point wali shaadi 🤣..... hadh hain ... 

and every marriage is turned void .... be it Prerna where she divorced Her Ex husband and or Anurag’s with Komo1 where writers deliberately brought in Dhaga marriage to show KoNu marriage void and marriage with Sonalika never happened toh badically both Anurag and Prerna are single and ready to mingle only with one and other 😆..... if anyone else try to mingle either they’ll get dande , thrown from the cliff or turned into 2rs Krish whcih gets Epic Bat dhulaai 🤣

this show is gem in providing unintentional entertainment .....🤣

Viraj asking Pre to respect him as he is going to be her pati Parmeshwar was 🤣

AnuPre where they are each other’s strength, they are really each other’s weakness too .... and then they have Durga Maa showering her blessings on them saving them and getting next kasautii ready for them .... Durga Maa in KZK world is truly busy with only AnuPre 🤔....

Prerna looked like a small nagging annoying kid who does want to go to family wedding as they do not have her fav ice cream in their buffet 😆

Veena Maa no commments 😆...I can see her dream crashing ... tch tch tch .... 

I would have got empathy for her but her inhuman behaviour made me loose any kind of feelings for her ..... toh sorry Veena Maa you are cancelled for life ....

Maybe it was the actor but that was such a lame response. Like Pallawi mentioned earlier, she was more hurt that she didn't get viraj as her damad then the fact that her daughter's life was going to be ruined. Prerna ke koi concern hi nahin😳

Cute_Virgo thumbnail

twin brother theory is also good ....

Parth will be overloaded then ..... we are already seeing Nawab in Anurag and now Nawab will be seen in twin brother .... 

he basically will be juggling in 3 characters and Anurag Basu will be lost in this 😭

No Anurag will be kidnapped so we will only see twin brother mostly and his name will also start with "V"😆

From time to time makers will show a glimpse of tied up and unconscious Anurag😆

Originally posted by: Hari73

Who knows prerna might comeback with new name.  Betwn any chance of eri leaving show? I am not liking this promo..

I don’t think Eri is leaving the show neither Parth .... both are way too dedicated to KZK and would not think of upsetting Mata 😆

They are giving back to back Prerna’s death promo .... when first was released that failed to garner any publicity now they are involving Anurag to get some buzzz ...😆 ultimately this will also flop as people know how Phuski these promos are .....😆

I’ll just watch the episode as it comes ..... jab tak I like I’ll watch else Tata bye bye ....😆

Edited by RollingStones - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Maybe it was the actor but that was such a lame response. Like Pallawi mentioned earlier, she was more hurt that she didn't get viraj as her damad then the fact that her daughter's life was going to be ruined. Prerna ke koi concern hi nahin😳

Yes 😆..... her expression was more of dream crashing then being worried abt daughter 😆....

Logon ko Apni Ego ki Itni padi hain by god 😆....

Had she is been upset with Anurag then also it would have made sense .... like cursing him when he asked for forgiveness.... but no she is more in Viraj land ...😆

these mohini’s and veena’s are truly one of a kind ...🤣

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks guys!!🤗❤️

[/QUOTE]

You are welcome.   Betwn do get paid for this new position 😆

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes 😆..... her expression was more of dream crashing then being worried abt daughter 😆....

Had she is been upset with Anurag then also it would have made sense .... like cursing him when he asked for forgiveness.... but no she is more in Viraj land ...😆

I think that actor fault.  Her over acting makes us feel so.

I think that actor fault.  Her over acting makes us feel so.

I love her hindi dialect but yes she is way too melodramatic 😆

Azizrehman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ozPnNhEu0/?igshid=

Edited by Azizrehman - 4 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You are welcome.   Betwn do get paid for this new position 😆

Nah😆

Edited by Leenaaa - 4 years ago
Cute_Virgo thumbnail

Had she started blaming Anurag for bringing Viraj into their life, I would have used some colourful words for Veena but I see what you are trying to say😆

Let's see what Veena Sharma will do next. Anurag has already apologized to her, will she fake heart attack and get Prerna to forgive her without actually asking for forgiveness🤔