Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Azizrehman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

moni Teri grand daughter mama k Bina rahe gi😭

Posting both the episodes update together ..... I know it’s late but if Good morning greetings can demand a post then why not episode update 😆....

20th Feb

I thoroughly enjoyed this one ...good on edge drama ...

I was in the morning yesterday complaining how this Anurag looks like Nawab but I did saw Anurag’s glimpse in the way he was dealing with Viraj’s parents ... even when he did not know they were fake and even when he got to know they are Fake .... 

Anurag Basu .... Dil le lo❤️

even in the crisis situation Komo is like “Mere Anurag ko Ek kharonch tak nahin aani chahiye” 😆

..... I actually enjoy these villains obsessions with Anurag and Prerna ..,,. NB , Komo , Bajju , Komo2 and even Ronit 

🤣

The way AnuPre are obsessed with each other these villains are obsessed with them 🤔

Komo really understands Anurag and Pre so well ...😆😆

Veena Maa following Anurag .... with Pagal hain Yeh Ladka ... was a sight to watch😆

Anupam and Nivi scene was random and the crap promotion of new show was WHATEVERRR...

Special mention for Namik , He was really good in his scenes ....

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

21st Feb :

Naveen Babu revisit ..... its funny how every Male villain has to do shaadi with Pre 😆 c’mon creatives Thoda Thoda creative Socho ....

Kabhi sacrifice shaadi ? Kabhi blackmail wali shaadi and now gun point wali shaadi 🤣..... hadh hain ... 

and every marriage is turned void .... be it Prerna where she divorced Her Ex husband and or Anurag’s with Komo1 where writers deliberately brought in Dhaga marriage to show KoNu marriage void and marriage with Sonalika never happened toh badically both Anurag and Prerna are single and ready to mingle only with one and other 😆..... if anyone else try to mingle either they’ll get dande , thrown from the cliff or turned into 2rs Krish whcih gets Epic Bat dhulaai 🤣

this show is gem in providing unintentional entertainment .....🤣

Viraj asking Pre to respect him as he is going to be her pati Parmeshwar was 🤣

AnuPre where they are each other’s strength, they are really each other’s weakness too .... and then they have Durga Maa showering her blessings on them saving them and getting next kasautii ready for them .... Durga Maa in KZK world is truly busy with only AnuPre 🤔....

Prerna looked like a small nagging annoying kid who does want to go to family wedding as they do not have her fav ice cream in their buffet 😆

Veena Maa no commments 😆...I can see her dream crashing ... tch tch tch .... 

I would have got empathy for her but her inhuman behaviour made me loose any kind of feelings for her ..... toh sorry Veena Maa you are cancelled for life ....

Cute_Virgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Is Viraj coming with Anurag’s plastic surgery face and pushing Pre ?? 😆

No Anurag’s twin brother is coming 🤗

I have had this twin theory since Vikrant’s entry, koi to dedo 🙏😭😂

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

By 200th AT our anupre also won't be there?😭

Cute_Virgo thumbnail

Posting both the episodes update together ..... I know it’s late but if Good morning greetings can demand a post then why not episode update 😆....

20th Feb

I thoroughly enjoyed this one ...good on edge drama ...

I was in the morning yesterday complaining how this Anurag looks like Nawab but I did saw Anurag’s glimpse in the way he was dealing with Viraj’s parents ... even when he did not know they were fake and even when he got to know they are Fake .... 

Anurag Basu .... Dil le lo❤️

even in the crisis situation Komo is like “Mere Anurag ko Ek kharonch tak nahin aani chahiye” 😆

..... I actually enjoy these villains obsessions with Anurag and Prerna ..,,. NB , Komo , Bajju , Komo2 and even Ronit 

🤣

The way AnuPre are obsessed with each other these villains are obsessed with them 🤔

Komo really understands Anurag and Pre so well ...😆😆

Veena Maa following Anurag .... with Pagal hain Yeh Ladka ... was a sight to watch😆

Anupam and Nivi scene was random and the crap promotion of new show was WHATEVERRR...

Special mention for Namik , He was really good in his scenes ....

I enjoy reading your posts late hi sahi 🤗

Originally posted by: Hari73

By 200th AT our anupre also won't be there?😭

Yeh kahaani Anurag aur Prerna ki hain ..... so AnuPre will be there till the end as Male and a female Leads .... 

baaki Sab aawan jaawan hain ...😆

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

No Anurag’s twin brother is coming 🤗

I have had this twin theory since Vikrant’s entry, koi to dedo 🙏😭😂

twin brother theory is also good ....

Parth will be overloaded then ..... we are already seeing Nawab in Anurag and now Nawab will be seen in twin brother .... 

he basically will be juggling in 3 characters and Anurag Basu will be lost in this 😭

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeh kahaani Anurag aur Prerna ki hain ..... so AnuPre will be there till the end as Male and a female Leads .... 

baaki Sab aawan jaawan hain ...😆

Who knows prerna might comeback with new name.  Betwn any chance of eri leaving show? I am not liking this promo..