Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I was so glad to see Naksh stand whole heartedly with Naira in this case even though both Devyani and Bhabhima had their apprehensions. Ever since the 5 year leap, Naksh has been shown to be the more morally upright and supportive person that one can count on. Shame that his family is written off and he just swoops in as Naira's sidekick when needed.

Though I have my fair share of problems with Naira (esp when she ran away for 5 years) but I like how she goes against her family for what is right.

If the writers hadn't put all focus on Kaira (and overburdened them) we'd have gotten so many interesting storylines with other characters who'd all have been well fleshed out (with main focus on Kaira).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Naksh and the Singhania's are not bad people. Major negativity in the show was brought in with the introduction of the Goenka's and the focus on them. Naira's problems started with her marrying Karthik repeatedly.

She can start by stop crying every episode. Show her strong and having good relations with her maternal family. That will be a positive atmosphere for Kairav. Honestly I wouldn't mind the end of the Goenka family after the leap. Even if Karthik is no longer present I wouldn't mind.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rose2015

Naksh and the Singhania's are not bad people. Major negativity in the show was brought in with the introduction of the Goenka's and the focus on them. Naira's problems started with her marrying Karthik repeatedly.

She can start by stop crying every episode. Show her strong and having good relations with her maternal family. That will be a positive atmosphere for Kairav. Honestly I wouldn't mind the end of the Goenka family after the leap. Even if Karthik is no longer present I wouldn't mind.

Honestly,its irritating.  Either dont act like sachai ki devi or dont cry..what is she crying for ? If what she believes in is correct then there should be no remorse..why is she given scenes like "I am also a bahu.." so? She goes to every single person, see them crying and naira  cries some more ke thy r not understanding.  

Naksh supporting naira was good ..obviously this will lead to more tensions ..but for a change, good drama ..

napster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Honestly,its irritating.  Either dont act like sachai ki devi or dont cry..what is she crying for ? If what she believes in is correct then there should be no remorse..why is she given scenes like "I am also a bahu.." so? She goes to every single person, see them crying and naira  cries some more ke thy r not understanding.  

Naksh supporting naira was good ..obviously this will lead to more tensions ..but for a change, good drama ..

I was actually laughing when she kept going to each member and they insulted her, my thought was 'you deserve is Naira, aur bano devi' ðŸ¤£ 

The writers know that hindi tv audience want their female leads to sacrifice, cry and tolerate every insult and yet feel no anger, so won't blame them. As long as viewers like such scenes, they'll get them.

Also wonder when hindi tele will stop copying Damini though, write something original