Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

@bold- koi bawaal nahi hai. Few media and few people like Shilpa are acting as 2Rs attention seeker like KRK. Just got a pop up news ki Sid ne Ghar see bahar aate hi shabaaz ko Milne se inquar Kiya...we all know reality..same like Sid ne Rashami pe phir trophey chori ka ilzaam lagaya..while it is his way of talk.. sarcastic..few people can't understand...sometimes who does not know how to express emotions openly, uses sarcasm..it's very common..it doesn't show needy or wussinees at their part.. 

sid and shehbaz bantar is fun.....i love these two together.....sid gells so well with sana family...heard he has send his car for them .....and taking care about food too.❤️

Rashmi ka sid should avoid......ho gaya khatam show....ab aage badho....i dint personally liked him saying all that about rash ....mujhe obsession lagta hain aise......chahe sarcastic hi tha....but rash ki itni yaad aati hi kyun hain...kal show mein bhi usko chor chor bola colors waalo ne.....this channel has gone mad. If its all scripted in the show....why is rash even allowing herself to be treated like that. 

And shilpa ......i want sid side on that.....i am waiting for that. 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ok..so in that equal voting video, how come it can't be someone added their fool logic of equal votes?...I mean seriously, was it election of some senate of max 500-600 ppl? 

You still didnt asnwer me.If the video is fake... why delete it? Simple question, plaese answer smply. Nthing big n fancy like who is fake etc etc. Why delete a video if its fake? SIMPLE!

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Debamalya

You still didnt asnwer me.If the video is fake... why delete it? Simple question, plaese answer smply. Nthing big n fancy like who is fake etc etc. Why delete a video if its fake? SIMPLE!

Did you not see my reply? 

llaggaye thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Simple answer to your simple question. Because Colors allowed Salman Yusuf khan to promote his movie on the platform and he could not go against the channel by exposing their fixing and bias.

Dont expect any logical answer from Shukla fans though. "Equal views" hahaahaha. Pehli baar suna aisa phrase.

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow isliye kyonki it was as fake as Asim is

https://twitter.com/PremSha23719235/status/1229100471685541888?s=20

Hahaha bhai kyun jhoot bol rahay ho aap? Lol

The voice in this vid was proven to be dubbed and edited in by Sid’s pr/fans 😂😂

Whereas the original video hasn’t been proven fake yet lol

So try harder next time 😂😂

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Hahaha bhai kyun jhoot bol rahay ho aap? Lol

The voice in this vid was proven to be dubbed and edited in by Sid’s pr/fans 😂😂

Whereas the original video hasn’t been proven fake yet lol

So try harder next time 😂😂

It was clearly stated that the audio was cleaned....just like Sid was cleaned by Colors in BB house

Samjhe?

🤣

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Asexpected nobody could answer a simple question rather busy in changing topic saying Asim is afe Asim is this Asimis that etc etc.

Bottom line is if Video is true Colors is Biased.

If Video is fake no need to deete this. Let it die its own death.

The fact that someone clicked 4 times todelte it makes it authentic 7 exposes COlors & Shukla.

Period.