The journey of Nazar

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Well I started this show in September and took me few months to catch up. Atleast I binged watched most of it and I felt throughout for the audiences who had to deal with these twists and turns not knowing what's happening next in real time. It was an anxiety filled show to say the least. I guess it either kept audiences hooked or they took an early semi retirement from the show. 

I did really after a long long time enjoyed a jodi which was Piansh.  I think the pairing of Rajput and Fatani was fitting and I would love to have seen them as a off screen couple too.  But we all know Bhasmika track was the stick that broke the camel's back and the Jodi was never the same again for me. 

Mayara was a track that just went poof and a jodi we were getting used to just dissappeared.  

My fav Jodi was DilMan later only for that to be destroyed with Naman falling for Saavi.  Why start the track and give it no ending and spoil the DilMan loyalty?

I will miss everyone especially Pari.  The one character for whom I cried so hard during her death track. I just adore that cutie pie.  

GUL messed up on logic and details and destroyed jodis and repeated what should have been Improved on. I don't think she is a CV who listens.  The one irritating thing in this show was Mohona Dayaan and she is back in season 2. I would prefer season 2 with same cast but fresh storyline. It was a fairly good-looking and talented cast.  

I wish Mohona would have found out the truth about Angad.  There was no resolve for Karan... yes I shall not forget Karan. 

However I am glad professor potion and gadgets is staying on.  

I hope Niyati and Harsh get a show together again. I still think there was a potential to carry on... But atleast they finished on a high note and no one was harmed other than the evil witch. 

It will be hard to watch season 3 without the original cast.  So peepz keep active and keep in touch and thank u for uour support when i joined as a newbie.  This is a lovely.. quiet yet lovely forum and u all have been amazing. 

Originally posted by carisma2

Well I started this show in September and took me few months to catch up. Atleast I binged watched most of it and I felt throughout for the audiences who had to deal with these twists and turns not knowing what's happening next in real time. It was an anxiety filled show to say the least. I guess it either kept audiences hooked or they took an early semi retirement from the show. 

I did really after a long long time enjoyed a jodi which was Piansh.  I think the pairing of Rajput and Fatani was fitting and I would love to have seen them as a off screen couple too.  But we all know Bhasmika track was the stick that broke the camel's back and the Jodi was never the same again for me. 

Mayara was a track that just went poof and a jodi we were getting used to just dissappeared.  

My fav Jodi was DilMan later only for that to be destroyed with Naman falling for Saavi.  Why start the track and give it no ending and spoil the DilMan loyalty?

I will miss everyone especially Pari.  The one character for whom I cried so hard during her death track. I just adore that cutie pie.  

GUL messed up on logic and details and destroyed jodis and repeated what should have been Improved on. I don't think she is a CV who listens.  The one irritating thing in this show was Mohona Dayaan and she is back in season 2. I would prefer season 2 with same cast but fresh storyline. It was a fairly good-looking and talented cast.  

I wish Mohona would have found out the truth about Angad.  There was no resolve for Karan... yes I shall not forget Karan. 

However I am glad professor potion and gadgets is staying on.  

I hope Niyati and Harsh get a show together again. I still think there was a potential to carry on... But atleast they finished on a high note and no one was harmed other than the evil witch. 

It will be hard to watch season 3 without the original cast.  So peepz keep active and keep in touch and thank u for uour support when i joined as a newbie.  This is a lovely.. quiet yet lovely forum and u all have been amazing. 

U r lucky u had binge watched it. Binge watching is actually fun when show is so twisted , its even hard to wait for the next day. But sometimes its become so boring that u want to jump to the next episode there itself. Excitement is fun but sometimes Adrenaline shot up so high during the episode that u end up thinking it whole day and cant get that thing out of ur mind. When i was bored with Nazar at a time i used to read its Updates only and then watch it. Episodes till 140 were super interesting and really took Adrenaline to the next level but after birth of Adi excitement started lowering . When a kid comes between a couple in a TV show , Show's focus shift on that kid and couples start behaving like a boring couple with no passion . That's why this forum activity also dropped after birth of Adi as all were so disappointed that now focus will shift on Adi aur waisa hi hua.

I Love Mohana and Nishant tashan also in this show. And i am now looking forward to watch them both in season 2. Nobody can replace PiAnsh for me . For me only one Daivik and Daavansh existed and that is PiAnsh❤️. 

i never thought we will meet again after leaving pkyek  especially at this forum Carismiley36

Piansh chemistry made me hooked to this show... And I started watching this show continuously.

I made friends here but as usual writers messed up with story and most of the ppl (including me) took sanyas smiley37

But despite all this, initial episodes of nazar was fantastic and worth watching , i love their VFX smiley32 commendable job by the team smiley20

Piansh will always be missedsmiley31

Naman the kancha Rewavanshi character was unique i never thought that this character will survive in the show till the end smiley36 but he proved me wrong🎯🙅

Guru maa , nishant sir, Pandit ji were few Commendable characters also appeared on the show. 

Althought ,i left this nazar long back but can't deny  that i enjoyed it alot (as far as i saw) ...

Best of luck to the whole team smiley31

Hopefully, you will be present to discuss the second chapter of this show. :))