Once an entitled b****rd always an entitled b****rd!

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Listen to SS saying, while speaking about Shehnaz, between 1.06 to 1.10, I was good enough to blablabla" before changing his phrasing since he must have realized how arrogant and self-obsessed he was sounding.

Anyway there have been thousands of such examples throughout BB13 and considering that I didn't watch BB13 avidly in the sense that I missed a number of episodes, I am sure there were thousands more but what's the point?? No one seems to have found his persona wrong, be it the makers or the host.

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JfJqHeGy8o  

Edited by mnx12 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Listen to your favourite SS saying, while speaking about Shehnaz, between 1.06 to 1.10, I was good enough to blablabla" before changing his phrasing since he must have realized how arrogant and self-obsessed he was sounding.

Anyway there have been thousands of such examples throughout BB13 and considering that I didn't watch BB13 avidly in the sense that I missed a number of episodes, I am sure there were thousands more but what's the point?? No one seems to have found his persona wrong, be it the makers, the host or his blind fans.

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JfJqHeGy8o  

Why targeting fandom here? Or it's jealousy that Asim couldnt afford fandom much except bots and fell flat at finale?🤣

Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

Why targeting fandom here? Or it's jealousy that Asim couldnt afford fandom much except bots and fell flat at finale?🤣

No not at all indraneel. I am way beyond that trust me. My love for Asim was a byproduct of my hatred for SS the bully and beyond bully beyond redemption. I was extremely neutral as i didnt know any of them. I am not a regular soap watcher. This is what your idol did to me, a neutral watcher.

indraneelbb thumbnail

No not at all indraneel. I am way beyond that trust me. My love for Asim was a byproduct of my hatred for SS the bully and beyond bully beyond redemption. I was extremely neutral as i didnt know any of them. I am not a regular soap watcher. This is what your idol did to me, a neutral watcher.

OK but show is over now. Is Sid still come in dream and haunts you?

deepika786 thumbnail

😂🤣

Padmajaan thumbnail

I was just appalled and hurt during the show and after, to see how misogyny is not just accepted, but is validated, applauded and rewarded! I am still very upset. Not because Asim lost. Anyone but SS would have been justice for me. SS revealed his true ugly self to the fullest but you all condoned and even appreciated it saying he was real. Hey real is not the word, dangerous and bully and creep and self-obsessed and arrogant are the words.  

Padmajaan thumbnail

I guess I just have an abnormally strong sense of justice and I guess I worry about Indian society, about how Kabir Singhs are lauded in our society. I guess I am a socially conscious person. Nothing beyond that chill.

indraneelbb thumbnail

I was just appalled and hurt during the show and after, to see how misogyny is not just accepted, but is validated, applauded and rewarded! I am still very upset. Not because Asim lost. Anyone but SS would have been justice for me. SS revealed his true ugly self to the fullest but you all condoned and even appreciated it saying he was real. Hey real is not the word, dangerous and bully and creep and self-obsessed and arrogant are the words.  

Let it go. It will only harm you as once sallu said same to Sana. Bygones are bygones. Sorry for moral preaching. Enjoy

indraneelbb thumbnail

I guess I just have an abnormally strong sense of justice and I guess I worry about Indian society, about how Kabir Singhs are lauded in our society. I guess I am a socially conscious person. Nothing beyond that chill.

Injustice is everywhere in real life..show is very small thing..it's very natural..life is much bigger than any show..if really wanna fight against injustice then join NGO..do some real thing in life apart from making posts at a forum..it's not gonna make any change is Sid's or Asim's life...

Plz don't report..I moral preached you..sorry

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Shukla has been the worst specimen for mankind in the history of Bigg Boss/ Big Brother! Crossing Swamy Om or Jade Goody.