Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok.... I'll say I liked the episode for few reasons

1. Mishtis focus was very clear....this girl loves Abhir way more than he thinks .....the meer thought of marrying her love has given her all the positivity in the world ..love can make you strong

2. Loved the fact that kuhu isn't enjoying one bit of her second chance 🤣...jalkuukdi sirf Jaal Rahi hai😆

3. Love Mishti first ignoring her.....than giving her back properly..

4. Abhir still isn't sure about his mom...but the son in him, the gentleman in him is oh so forgiving.....I wish he was like Meenu..... selfish....but thankfully our Abhir is a real diamond in the rough.. rarely found

Kinda like bros scene today😊

Overall a neat Episode👍🏼

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Kuhu wanted a reaction from Mishti so that she could then lord it over Mishti.....but yes, in this scene it was painfully obvious that Kuhu wanted a reaction from Mishti at any cost....so she tried all tactics....first she tried to play "nice" by offering to set Mishti ke bangles😆....then she saw the necklace and got jealous again and started lashing out....the more Mishti kept her cool, the worse Kuhu's taunts got. So what do we take away from this? That Kuhu really just wants Mishti to burst out and say, "Kuhu I LOVE you....yeh le mujhe pyaar se bangles pehna de"😆?......I'm willing to bet the moment Mishti would have shown a crumb of affection, Kuhu would have thrown that back in her face. 

So how do you deal with a person like this? She is too twisted in her insecurities and jealousies now and it's hard to sympathize with her token "peacemaking" attempts like putting bangles on Mishti....lol kuch ghante pehle THAPPAD maar ke ab bangles pehna rahi and she expects to be lauded for that?😆

I think Kuhu wanted Mishti to acknowledge that Kuhu spoiled her special day....or that Kuhu snatched her limelight. But Mishti ignoring her made it seem like Mishti doesn't even care that Kuhu has tried to take over her special day😆😆....Its twisted......their relationship is more like ipknd tag line "nafrat paas aane na de mohabbat dur jaane na de".....I think she loves Mishti in her toxic way......she wants Mishti to suffer but she wants to put balm on her wounds too when Mishti suffers. The relationship where she is both the tormentor and the comforter. Sounds like a BDSM advertisement🤣

The thappad thing might not have been a big deal if they had a normal sibling relationship.Even Abir has slapped Kunal multiple times. Also Kuhu's frustration with Mishti boiled over. I will admit even I would have an extreme reaction if some snooped through my personal things even after been warned multiple times to stay out. Maybe that's why I am not hyping it. But her actions after that is nonsensical

Like blaming Mishti for her marital problems.

Then asking to get married on the same day. Girl!! you have bigger problems than having a dream wedding. What about talking to Kunal??

LOL if she wanted to be centre of attention then getting married on the same day as Mishti is not the solution. Get married on a different day.....you will be the centre of attention for sure😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mishti ki mehendi is totally wiped out by the time shaadi shoot finished it looks like😆.....such bad planning in terms of prep. Itni early mehendi lagaa di when so many drama epis were left to shoot in between. 

And LOL@ them promoting Mishbir ki shaadi through the pics of the feuding sisters😆.....but chalo, Rhea-Kaveri get to be happy together offscreen rather than constantly fighting onscreen as Kuhu-Mishti😆

Ha na Mehendi ki planning bahut Bakwaas this 😆

Bold - exactly 😆

Mimzy thumbnail

@bold: And I really find that adorably cute about her😆.....ekdum hatke hai from most FLs😆. And yes, Abir seems to really enjoy how she flips gender roles too....he always plays along with her role reversal ideas😆

But I really loved this moment for the fact that Mishti was able to savor her inner cocoon of happiness despite everything....like it's a precious secret joy inside her that no one can take away from her.....this is what Abir brings to her life :) 

Bold - Even I find it 'awwwwdorably' cute

They pamper each other a lotMishti actually has a masculine core and Abir has a feminine core😆 

Awww.....I really want them to get married fast. Can't wait anymore

I can't imagine I have been this happy for anyone's marriage😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

It will look really Ajeeb, but Ajeeb couple se aur ummeed bhi kya Kar sakte hai 😆

🤣🤣

I think he will wait in the room with dudh ka glass😆

I CAN'T WAIT🤣

Mimzy thumbnail

How come??🤣

PS - Both of them are looking really cute❤️

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I think Kuhu wanted Mishti to acknowledge that Kuhu spoiled her special day....or that Kuhu snatched her limelight. But Mishti ignoring her made it seem like Mishti doesn't even care that Kuhu has tried to take over her special day😆😆....Its twisted......their relationship is more like ipknd tag line "nafrat paas aane na de mohabbat dur jaane na de".....I think she loves Mishti in her toxic way......she wants Mishti to suffer but she wants to put balm on her wounds too when Mishti suffers. The relationship where she is both the tormentor and the comforter. Sounds like a BDSM advertisement🤣

The thappad thing might not have been a big deal if they had a normal sibling relationship.Even Abir has slapped Kunal multiple times. Also Kuhu's frustration with Mishti boiled over. I will admit even I would have an extreme reaction if some snooped through my personal things even after been warned multiple times to stay out. Maybe that's why I am not hyping it. But her actions after that is nonsensical

Then asking to get married on the same day. Girl!! you have bigger problems than having a dream wedding. What about talking to Kunal??

LOL if she wanted to be centre of attention then getting married on the same day as Mishti is not the solution. Get married on a different day.....you will be the centre of attention for sure😆

You put it very nicely mini😃🤗👏

Yes.... Kuhu is twisted...she has such dumb twisted thought's that she ruined her second wedding too😆

This is what happens if you wish bad for people specially good people

Kuhu don't even realise that in this dumness she actually got Mishti closer to her dad, mom, badi maa n bade Papa....

Even Meenu will start Mishti gungaan.. To appease aAbhir

Kuhu will have hell of a time burning in jelousey

AreYaar thumbnail

Arey waah, ek hi Kuhu-Mishti scene ne tumhein bhi thoda melt kar diya for KUHUNESS😆.....yehi toh jaadu hai KUHU BRO ka....then why resent Abir for being so lattu over his Kuhu bro too? 😛

LOL@ your IPK tagline reference for Kuhu-Mishti.....naaa I don't think she wants to be both the tormentor and comforter.....it's more like Mishti has become her only reference point for everything in life.....she measures everything in relation to a comparison with Mishti....whether it's more than Mishti or less than Mishti.....a reaction from Mishti makes her feel like her life has some worth😆.....otherwise she is adrift and doesn't seem to know what to do with herself. So this is not a love-hate relationship......it is an exercise in trying to find relevance for a misguided existence and a spoilt brat.  I'm also struck by how self-consumed all this thought process is.....in trying to validate her own twisted interpretation of relevance, Kuhu has never spared a thought for how an adopted child would feel on being treated like this. When you project hate onto a good soul, it is bound to bounce back and bite you at some point. 

Well, I referenced the thappad precisely because this is not a normal sibling relationship.....in a regular LOVING sibling relationship, you can get away with saying and doing a lot of things.....but jahaan basic love and regard hi na ho, there every word and every thappad rings much louder. So no, Kuhu can't slap Mishti and then a couple of hours later expect Mishti to be grateful that she put some bangles on her. It sounds and looks psychotic. 

Whatever Kuhu's core issues are get compounded by her spoilt brat nature....so it's very hard to unravel any thread and try to reason with her like a sane person. Nothing that she is doing right now is to get Kunal or a dream wedding.....she is doing it to get one up on Mishti. That is what their relationship has been from the beginning.....Kuhu has created her own world of delusion where she feels no one gives her attention and she is doing the ehsaan of sharing her life and family with Mishti.....lol so the writers are bringing it back to the original story of the sisters to set things up for next stage of catfights. 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail

Bold - Even I find it 'awwwwdorably' cute

They pamper each other a lotMishti actually has a masculine core and Abir has a feminine core😆 

Awww.....I really want them to get married fast. Can't wait anymore

I can't imagine I have been this happy for anyone's marriage😆

Same here Mini🤣

I'm waiting for the time Abhir gets milk for his bride🤣....n sis coyly🤣.. While Mishti dominates the first half😆

Later.. Abhir can fully taker over.....he's been quite impatient lately☺️😳

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Ok.... I'll say I liked the episode for few reasons

1. Mishtis focus was very clear....this girl loves Abhir way more than he thinks .....the meer thought of marrying her love has given her all the positivity in the world ..love can make you strong

2. Loved the fact that kuhu isn't enjoying one bit of her second chance 🤣...jalkuukdi sirf Jaal Rahi hai😆

3. Love Mishti first ignoring her.....than giving her back properly..

4. Abhir still isn't sure about his mom...but the son in him, the gentleman in him is oh so forgiving.....I wish he was like Meenu..... selfish....but thankfully our Abhir is a real diamond in the rough.. rarely found

Kinda like bros scene today😊

Overall a neat Episode👍🏼

👍🏼

Awww Anu.....its gives you positive vibes naaa.....inspite of all negativity around her Mishti is happy because she finally get to marry her ajeeb admi

And Kuhu been jealous of Mishti is hilarious😆Envy is taking over life completely that she isn't even happy that her marriage just got saved 😆