ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 19 Feb 2020 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mimzy

Diyaaaaa🤗

Ok maybe I am the only one who kind of liked the mishku scenes at the beginning😆

I kind of liked both, Mishti and Kuhu.😆

When Kuhu demanded for attention always I never thought she wanted it from Mishti🤣

I found the scene cute....Kuhu was trying get a reaction from Mishti which she was not giving.

Maybe Mishti found the best solution to their problems that is ignore her tantrums😆

Is the shaadi happening on Friday?? Or are they going to drag this to next week??😆

Miniiiiiii 🤗🤗🤗

haha i was laughing so much during the whole episode yaar... its was so funny actually even though i wanted to slap kuhu towards the end but the mish kuhu scene was laugh worthy... 😆 bahut childish tha mini, even i felt it more than anyone kuhu needs mish attention for her to fight back n do something... 🤣 that happened before too but then it was silly cute scenes today its about competition from kuhu who wins the race... 😆

haan ignorance is bliss but lets see if this continues or its only for wedding day 😆 there is more to come in rjv house from next week..

haan most probably going by the speed shaadi will happen on friday or mostly on monday they cant drag more 😆

From the update, mishti gave it bk to kuhu👏 N quite well..this is the kuhu mishti from epi 1😆 which means no progress between the sisters but ..whatever ..hope mishti stays like that..there is a saying in punjabi " as behen ladiye" 😆 Kuhu fits right into it..she doesnt need a reason to pick a fight, she may also say you are breathing my oxygen 

Iconic is the couple who gets the trps 😆 N well kaira got trps but imo the real iconic couple were naitik akshara..going by the characters..unfortunately rs killed the essence of kaira post their marriage . Before marriage they were awesome . Hope it's not repeated wth abir mishti ..

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

Kal euphoria ke maare munh band nahi ho raha tha,

Aaj yawn ke maare nahi ho raha! 😵😵

Aasman se makers ne seedha khajoor main giraya😆

Mishti giving cold treatment to Kuhu was the best part of the episode! It made Kuhu even more mad that Mishti wasn't reacting!

Shaabash Mishti! Don't give Kuhu the importance that she craves! Let her sulk and whine and play her "I am my favorite" self game!

The brothers scene was okayish... hope Abir has Arjun-level focus on Mishti after the wedding and not get busy with setting up his brother's lovelife! Nanko is no longer a nanko, let him take care of his affairs! 

Kunal knowingly came between AM before.

Now unknowingly he is going to come between them.

That's the reason I am not able to enjoy the brothers scenes or Kunal and his new bhabhi bond. There is selfishness written all over it! 

How conveniently he asked the mandap from bhai and bhabhi because Kuhu demands it! Why can't you take care of your wife's happiness on your own without compromising your bhai's happiness?

Kunal will go to any length to make up for all his wrongdoings to Kuhu, Kuhu will take advantage of it, Meenu will enable it and Abir-Mishti's happiness will be the collateral damage.

Looking a the precap, I am also afraid of Mishti hiding it from Abir that Kuhu demanded to get married first! She needs to come clean with Abir that it was Kuhu's demand to use the mandap first and that Kuhu clearly told her she doesn't care what happens to AM and their shaadi! Abir has started to communicate better with Mishti, and she needs to reciprocate now!

If Mishti remembers to continue to give cold treatment to Kuhu and Abir gets cured of his bro-bhoot, they have a chance to be happy in the future. Otherwise, Nanko and his wife will be everready to eat away their happiness little by little...

On a separate note, Abir's wedding outfit is so blah! Shaheer can carry off any damn outfit, but this color is so meh, that Abir is looking pheeka. Who really wears brown at their own wedding!

At least they should have given him paghadi that matched his magenta/red kurta inside instead of the gold one to bring some color to his face! The broach on his paghadi is also too lame compared to Kunal-Shaurya and BP! Whenever he talks, that stupid broach keeps dangling! Between that and the ugly necklace, it gets so distracting!

And Abir and Mishti's clothes don't even match! Looks like Abir and Mishti's stylists also have communication issues!

As you can see, I am still yawning! 😆

@bold is exactly why I’m unable to enjoy devar bhabhi bonding too Pali. Both siblings are like that one way or other. I really hope it doesn’t become a daily thing of Mish sacrificing her happiness post marriage 

Forgot to mention earlier that I also found it very cute that Mishti was smiling thinking to herself ki Abir ab "Abir Maheshwari Aggarwal" ban jaayega😆.....day one se this girl loves reversing the typical story tropes.....most shows mein girls are busy dreaming of being kisi ki Mrs......yehi ek ladki hai who is like main usko apna Mr banaaungi😆.......iska bas chale toh yeh sach mein Abir ko uthaa ke le jaaye 🤣

She really is that eager to claim her dulha on her terms....I like that she makes her own rules and her own definitions.....this is the reason why Mishti's faith has won in the face of so many challenges to their relationship👏

Originally posted by AreYaar

🤣🤣.....Haan they managed to arrange so much stuff for an extra shaadi in just a few hours....kapde, ghodi, sab ready. 

But second mandap nahin banaa sakte......that's where they draw the line......😳😆

Agar second mandap banta to drama kaise hota😂😂😂

Originally posted by The_incredible

Oh I completely forgot to mention abt mishbir scene..it was my fav as well yaar..it was a very cute scene.

Will mishbir live separately??that's the question hanging in my head..I want their romance in Abir's room yaar..mishbir house chalega but I love Abir's room a lot..it's a very classic room.i am wondering how will the SR be?what will be the future track🤗🤗

I’m sure SR ke liye Abhi time hai Amu .. 

Edited by preeti200 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Miniiiiiii 🤗🤗🤗

haha i was laughing so much during the whole episode yaar... its was so funny actually even though i wanted to slap kuhu towards the end but the mish kuhu scene was laugh worthy... 😆 bahut childish tha mini, even i felt it more than anyone kuhu needs mish attention for her to fight back n do something... 🤣 that happened before too but then it was silly cute scenes today its about competition from kuhu who wins the race... 😆

haan ignorance is bliss but lets see if this continues or its only for wedding day 😆 there is more to come in rjv house from next week..

haan most probably going by the speed shaadi will happen on friday or mostly on monday they cant drag more 😆

LOL.....it kinda of felt like a filler episode to me to set the stage for mandap snatching drama😆😆

I dunno it seems so childish.....who will get married first??? Really??

If the family could arrange everything at the last moment couldn't they have built another mandap ....even a small one??

They just wanted to make Mishbir shaadi unique and Kuhu became the bakra that will make this happen.....😆

Warna mujhe sense hi nahi lag raha hain iss drama mein😆

Maybe they could have tried something comic to make mishbir married on top of the bus instead of this......😆Or mishti planning the surprise for Abir deliberately.....instead of this 'Race against time' to get married😆

Originally posted by Mimzy

Diyaaaaa🤗

Ok maybe I am the only one who kind of liked the mishku scenes at the beginning😆

I kind of liked both, Mishti and Kuhu.😆

When Kuhu demanded for attention always I never thought she wanted it from Mishti🤣

I found the scene cute....Kuhu was trying get a reaction from Mishti which she was not giving.

Maybe Mishti found the best solution to their problems that is ignore her tantrums😆

Is the shaadi happening on Friday?? Or are they going to drag this to next week??😆

Kuhu wanted a reaction from Mishti so that she could then lord it over Mishti.....but yes, in this scene it was painfully obvious that Kuhu wanted a reaction from Mishti at any cost....so she tried all tactics....first she tried to play "nice" by offering to set Mishti ke bangles😆....then she saw the necklace and got jealous again and started lashing out....the more Mishti kept her cool, the worse Kuhu's taunts got. So what do we take away from this? That Kuhu really just wants Mishti to burst out and say, "Kuhu I LOVE you....yeh le mujhe pyaar se bangles pehna de"😆?......I'm willing to bet the moment Mishti would have shown a crumb of affection, Kuhu would have thrown that back in her face. 

So how do you deal with a person like this? She is too twisted in her insecurities and jealousies now and it's hard to sympathize with her token "peacemaking" attempts like putting bangles on Mishti....lol kuch ghante pehle THAPPAD maar ke ab bangles pehna rahi and she expects to be lauded for that?😆

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

haan i'm watching only that phone convo again 😆

thats a big question ammu i still have hopes for mishbir living alone but lets see.... even i love abir room yaar i want them there but they need some alone time 😆 as of now they are going to rjv naa so we will get mishbir scene in abir room dont worry 😆 SR thats not gonna be so soon dont expect that atleast for next 50 episodes dear 😆

Even I want them to live alone yaar..if they live in RV house,meenu and her student or say junior will not let mishbir live peacefully..🤗🤗not just that Kunal is turning into full on joru ka ghulam..pafa nahi Kya Kya hone Wala hai..

I meant their normal wedding nyt..not the 'woh-waali:night yaar..I'm sure it will take more tym😆😆

Originally posted by AreYaar

Forgot to mention earlier that I also found it very cute that Mishti was smiling thinking to herself ki Abir ab "Abir Maheshwari Aggarwal" ban jaayega😆.....day one se this girl loves reversing the typical story tropes.....most shows mein girls are busy dreaming of being kisi ki Mrs......yehi ek ladki hai who is like main usko apna Mr banaaungi😆.......iska bas chale toh yeh sach mein Abir ko uthaa ke le jaaye 🤣

She really is that eager to claim her dulha on her terms....I like that she makes her own rules and her own definitions.....this is the reason why Mishti's faith has won in the face of so many challenges to their relationship👏

Ohh.....this was so cute.🤣

Abir Maheswari Aggarwal......she is so fixated on role reversal every time😆

She had the SR one too naa where she wanted Abir to wait for her with the dudh ka glass😆

LOL ....And Abir also enjoys the role reversal😆He just myt wait for her with dudh ka glass on their SR😆