Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh ohh Guruji πŸ₯³ what a highlight yaar i cant stop laughing today happy episode and the highlight and your ideas πŸ€£πŸ₯³πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

that dheere dheere seq wow still cant get over it... i'm watching it for the nth time while typing here πŸ€£ dream to reality is so beautiful... and like you said all the elements where there... mishbir hai tho aur kya chahiye...  they can make any simple thing special πŸ€— cant believe they are getting married seriously it makes me so emotional like its my own wedding.. β€οΈ

I've heard of people having prewedding photoshoot, prewedding party anything but this Prewedding is something mishbir type that too on the day of 11th month anniversary like you said the number itself has a special meaning and its meant to be for mishbir who are special πŸ₯³ 

And special mention to Abir again talking about bhaag ki shaadi πŸ€£ even though its mishti's dream but abir is the one who mentions it again n again n more excited to do it too🀣πŸ₯³

Yaar legend Uru take a bow for your ideas from kuku date plan to perfect advice to mish kuhu πŸ€£πŸ€£ how come you think of all this yaar... πŸ‘πŸ₯³

most favorite part BP today he is like the man of the episode loved every bit of his scene whole episode was but he won our heart al over again mainly his end scene with abir finally our boy is getting the father he deserves... we only knew how we longed for this bond seriously waiting for the vidaai scene we are gonna be so emotional more than any other scene β€οΈ

Kunal poor boy his struggle is gonna increase now but he has come a long way from sab mishti ki wajase to sab meri galti hai mishti ki nahi... and the Bhabhi wow and abir saying dekha teri bhabhi itni cool hai hayyyeee from the holi episode the discussion from earring discussion to this wow long way.. πŸ˜­β€οΈπŸ€— shaadi being a responsibility to wanting to fulfill every demand of kuhu, learning to love.. πŸ‘β€οΈ

like you said the communication i am so eager for this only uru the most expected thing in this shaadi is this only for mishbir to be together in everything, share things, mish should learn this from abir... fingercrossed... β€οΈ

Mishbir ki shaadi hai lets celebrate n enjoy n be happy... πŸ€—πŸ₯³

PS: moring mini mentioned this did you notice the YRKKH title song tune when bp/bm were talking when abir takes pic of girls...  a positive vibe.. β€οΈ

Diyaaaa thank you yaar πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.......

Bold  -  same here ...I am watching that bit on loop β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ....arey haan hi fi πŸ₯³ I said the same thing to vaishu ..it feels like meri shaadi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the excitement level is amazing πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Awwww I know I really love the mandap date idea man ....we should keep this idea in our wishlist diya ...watsay πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Oh yes the number 11 months you reminded me ....nice connection it is β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Arey universe has given chance to mishbir....Joao permission ke saath bhaago....πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Arey it's a logical thing ....put a 2nd mandap yaar isme kya πŸ€£πŸ€£ and the advice....well πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Arey haan samajh le teri bhabhi ka hai ....from that to teri bhabhi cool hai πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Once again thanks for writing about the scenes I forgot to mention....like always you complete my thoughts πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Arey diya I read your yesterdays highlights reply and the last para ...like you mentioned about the sisters relation now onwards and kunal's response with kuhu.... you made complete sense πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ I can definitely see the story progressing that ways only , one day satellite will manage to make this rainbow colourful again , in maheshwari family , somehow because of the way this family functions , mishti abandonment issues and kuhu's insecurity issues were never addressed properly ,just like abir doesn't let mishti feel abandoned,  in a way kunal will also make kuhu feel secured , though this has a long way to go ...let's see how the story progress ... in a way  this family will make the girls feel "apni"  ...

is that what you were trying to say?? 

Haan diya to survive in the rv house , communication levels should be high so haan 🀞🀞

Ps : oh haan haan ....now that you mentioned....yes yes I remember that tune πŸ˜ƒ happy happy vibe 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

red 🍐kon hai??? 

Kunal ki company πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jisko vo aajkal atul ke bharose chod ke aaya hai πŸ˜†

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Kunal ki company πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jisko vo aajkal atul ke bharose chod ke aaya hai πŸ˜†

ohh car kya ... Kuhu ko de dega.. Aakir kuhu ka pehla pyaar hai woh car .. οΏΌ οΏΌ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Amazing post as usual πŸ‘

For me the highlight was BP warning to jas πŸ‘πŸ˜† N his delimma that they again have to choose between their daughters and "I am not sad bec we are not giving options to mishti but we are giving only one option to mishti "..awesomeness .this dialogue and the entire scene deserves a standing ovation

Mishti and abir decorating the mandap was awesome ..romantic and aammaazing...the song is awesome too..

Varsha ..I love her..she catches the pulse of kuhu correctly..cant say much cant do much but she doesnt want injustice for mishti ..she cares for mishti too .

Shaurya ..pls shut up now. 

And lastly..

Kunal: mandap ?

Abir: mandap mera nai hai

Mishti : mandap kuhu ka hai? 

Tent wala: mandap mera hai brothers and sisters πŸ€£

Wth was that mandap claim..I just burst out laughing ..c'mon make 2 mandaps or 2 vedi..

Thank you πŸ’”

Bold  - absolutely,  that scene  changed the game....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ finally BP gave a befitting reply...like siddhi baat no bakwas ....how can they even expect a dulhan to give up her mandap  Mujhe toh yeh demand hi samajh nahi aayi πŸ˜†

I know varsha as a mother is very correct in her own way but she also acknowledges mishti and her efforts ....I thought vo jas ke baton mein aa jayegi but she was actually sensible πŸ‘πŸΌ

Bold and italics   - hahahahahaha🀣🀣🀣 arey 2 mandaps....that will be too mature na ...aisa sab maturity and common sense vala solution idhar koi nahi sochta πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Onyourface thumbnail

ohh car kya ... Kuhu ko de dega.. Aakir kuhu ka pehla pyaar hai woh car .. οΏΌ οΏΌ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan he should try gifting her ....ek sportscar ride banti hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Thank you πŸ’”

Bold  - absolutely,  that scene  changed the game....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ finally BP gave a befitting reply...like siddhi baat no bakwas ....how can they even expect a dulhan to give up her mandap  Mujhe toh yeh demand hi samajh nahi aayi πŸ˜†

I know varsha as a mother is very correct in her own way but she also acknowledges mishti and her efforts ....I thought vo jas ke baton mein aa jayegi but she was actually sensible πŸ‘πŸΌ

Bold and italics   - hahahahahaha🀣🀣🀣 arey 2 mandaps....that will be too mature na ...aisa sab maturity and common sense vala solution idhar koi nahi sochta πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

true..we should not except common sense and maturity in yrhpk continuously... .. 

It's only come once in blue moon . ... πŸ˜†

Onyourface thumbnail

true..we should not except common sense and maturity in yrhpk continuously... .. 

It's only come once in blue moon . ... πŸ˜†

Satya vachan πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Haan he should try gifting her ....ek sportscar ride banti hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

true he should gift her just to be on save side... Give her sportcar and get your peaceful  life back  .. Best offer for himπŸ˜†