Posted: 4 years ago

Welcome to the parallel universe of YRHPK ....yahan world kab flip maar jaaye pata hi nahi chalta 😎😎😎 that's the beauty of this shield..

.expect the unexpected.....where everything looks so dreamy , everything looks so magical,  mishbir date ideas and execution gives us goosebumps,  a tingling feeling in our hearts ❀️❀️ everything looks so happy and positive  There are beautiful smiles all around πŸ˜ƒ benba is missing in action kuchh logon ko zarurat se zyada brain mil gaya πŸ˜Ž aur kuchh ka bacha kucha brain bhi paani mein beh gaya πŸ˜† ... hmmm aisa lagta hai good old days are back....rishta vahi baar nayi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€ͺ

1. The episode starts with an unexpected but the most most wanted mishbir mandap date ...ohhh myyyyy godddddd....like i am still having goosebumps while writing about it,  it was pure mishbirilicious feels ..... for first few seconds I thought it's a dream , but then I realised that no , it's a dreamy relaity ....the scene had everything which a die hard mishbir fan would ever ask for 

The unique date idea to decorate shaadi mandap βœ…

The happy happy extremely happy mishti βœ…

The flirty chirpy and naughty abir βœ…

Thr one is kind demo wedding βœ…

The dreamy dreamy dupatta hugs βœ…

The bridal style pheras βœ…

The surprise varmala moment βœ…

The duniya se befikre aur apni duniya mein mast rehne vala ajeeb couple βœ…

The top notch cinematography βœ…

And and and and the best part 

The original mishbir dheere dheere  song βœ…

What more can you ask ?? Bhai wah πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³subah subah jo khushi hui ........I itni khushi  ...itni khushiiiii....main kya bataun kitni khushi.....Dil toh garden garden ho gayaaaaaa☺️☺️ *uru goes back to watch the scene again * πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Well I noticed that abir ka full mood rehta hai mahs house mein πŸ˜† Coffee date , shringaar date and now this ....RV house mein darr bana rehta hai πŸ˜† kya pata kab beech mein benba ka sitar gir jaaye ....khud hi πŸ€£πŸ€£ so can I assume that mishbir are already married and the mandap was already used and rest is a formality now ?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

2. Nanko and his series of struggles continuesπŸ˜†vaise I must say this new improved version of satellite is bang on πŸ˜Ž First he uses reverse psychology on kuhu by attempting to sign the divorce papers,  then assuring bade papa ans Shaurya that he will keep kuhu happy ( like abir said proposing girl's father is a better move πŸ˜† ) then he politely tries to fulfill his rainbow's mandap demand , then he feels sorry for putting up such a demand,  then he feels so happy to see mishti finally accepting one of his demand in life and then he calls her bhabhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Even hugs mishti,  then he asks abir to take kuhu's photo πŸ€£πŸ€£ Then the rasam...then finally one more round of thanks giving to Shaurya πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ And them finally showing some anger to koslu and few the day is complete  nanko has become so cute and sweet  , having no idea that there is a invisible time bomb that's ticking for him πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Volcano is waiting to burst out ....  all I can say is best of luck satellite,  I can see your colourful "rainbow" turning into black n white mode ...please do something before it's too late....another round of struggles for satellite.....uffff 

3. Demand and supply ka balance actually kitna important hota hai yeh mujhe aaj pata chala πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Demand 2 supply 1 , bahot nainsaafi hai re , upar se time limitation bhi hai ...half an hour ki πŸ€£πŸ€£ I don't understand this , if kuhu wants to get married in the same mandap then why don't they prepare another mandap for mishbir...or even better ...mishbir can give mandap date idea to kuku ...humne hamara decorate kiya....tum log bhi karo ..mast lagega πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but anyways jo hota hai achhe ke liye hi hota hai ....I should actually thank kuhu now πŸ˜›πŸ€£ 

4. So both the girls are extremely fond of their dragon SaaS πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† Jitni baat yeh dono meenu ki maanti hai utni toh yeh abir aur kunal ki bhi nahi sunti πŸ€£πŸ€£ meenu ne 2 pyaar bhari batein kya kar li , mishti ne toh saare baba ke proofs meenu ko de diye , out of the way chali gayi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ apna detective giri ka dream chod diya πŸ˜† aur phir aisa zor ka jhatka laga , gaaaajjjj ki gunjjjjjj abhi bhi sunayi de rahi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur ab kuhu ki turn hai ....meenu ne bola apna haq mat chodo ...kuhu ne apna haq toh liya hai , out of the way jaa ke dusro ke haq pe copyright claim maara hai πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ benba and her influence is so so so amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...... 

5. I love the way both the mothers were giving advises to their daughters πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sab kuch share karna , jhagadna mat achhe se rehna ....look at msihku's faces πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ they were like "dekhenge sochenge kal parso kuchh karenge "🀣 actually galat advice di hai ...this should be the correct version 

Mishti , jab tak kuhu khud na bole , tum uski help mat karna , please 

Aur kuhu , tumhe mishti pasand nahi hai toh ignore karo aur khush karo ,  focus on other good things 

Lekin poore universe ko pata hai,  aisa hone vala nahi hai πŸ€£πŸ€£ Rajvansh parivaar ko mera all the best and special wishes for abir and kunal....πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜† meenu ke parivaar ki ekta bani rahe ...πŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸŒΆ sasuma ke kajal se laga rahi hun ⚫

6. There is a massive improvement in mishbir's communication levels,  especially from abir's side ....these days before taking any decision,  he makes sure he informs mishti and lets her give an opinion  , like he informed her about the divorce thing and messaged her to know what she has to say .... mandap thing also he asked mishti first ....I hope I can see such improvement from mishti's side too....❀️❀️❀️ 

7. So finally BP's 3D lenses are back today πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jas ko kya sunaya hai ....bol badi maa ko rahe the lekin sunaya jas ko πŸ‘πŸ‘.....maza hi aa gaya aaj toh ..perfect recipe ki perfect garnishing thi yeh toh  also loving the old charm vali BP abir bonding , BP saying damaad is my beta and abir saying we will experience a father's love now was so so so good  

In the end I will say what naanu told....all's well that ends well but the thing is has it really ended ??πŸ˜›πŸ˜† every end is the new beginning and let's see what this beginning has in store for everyone πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž 

Overall a wonderful episode yet again,  probably the best one this week , the subtle play of emotions , the crisp hold on drama,  a layer of mystery , a beautiful dreamy reality and the mishbirish feels....perfect recipe for a dhamakedaar dhaasu episode !!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Filhaal ke liye toh I am excited to see mishti's "bhaag ke shaadi with permission " dream turning into a beautiful reality πŸ₯³πŸ₯³β€οΈπŸ’” Planet A aur Moon M ka ajeeb shaadi ke liye taiyaaaaaaarrrrr? 

The Planet A and Moon M ki Mandap date πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The Satellite getting ready for another round of struggles πŸ™ˆ

The colourful rainbow turns black n white πŸ™ƒ

The very supporting sasuma 😌

The 3D lenses back on duty πŸ”

The shaadi ke liye everready mahs 😎

The hopeful RVs πŸ’•

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Wonderful update uru οΏΌ

Good luck satellite.. 😈

Originally posted by Onyourface

Welcome to the parallel universe of YRHPK ....yahan world kab flip maar jaaye pata hi nahi chalta 😎😎😎 that's the beauty of this shield..

.expect the unexpected.....where everything looks so dreamy , everything looks so magical,  mishbir date ideas and execution gives us goosebumps,  a tingling feeling in our hearts ❀️❀️ everything looks so happy and positive  There are beautiful smiles all around πŸ˜ƒ benba is missing in action kuchh logon ko zarurat se zyada brain mil gaya πŸ˜Ž aur kuchh ka bacha kucha brain bhi paani mein beh gaya πŸ˜† ... hmmm aisa lagta hai good old days are back....rishta vahi baar nayi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€ͺ

1. The episode starts with an unexpected but the most most wanted mishbir mandap date ...ohhh myyyyy godddddd....like i am still having goosebumps while writing about it,  it was pure mishbirilicious feels ..... for first few seconds I thought it's a dream , but then I realised that no , it's a dreamy relaity ....the scene had everything which a die hard mishbir fan would ever ask for 

The unique date idea to decorate shaadi mandap βœ…

The happy happy extremely happy mishti βœ…

The flirty chirpy and naughty abir βœ…

Thr one is kind demo wedding βœ…

The dreamy dreamy dupatta hugs βœ…

The bridal style pheras βœ…

The surprise varmala moment βœ…

The duniya se befikre aur apni duniya mein mast rehne vala ajeeb couple βœ…

The top notch cinematography βœ…

And and and and the best part 

The original mishbir dheere dheere  song βœ…

What more can you ask ?? Bhai wah πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³subah subah jo khushi hui ........I itni khushi  ...itni khushiiiii....main kya bataun kitni khushi.....Dil toh garden garden ho gayaaaaaa☺️☺️ *uru goes back to watch the scene again * πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Well I noticed that abir ka full mood rehta hai mahs house mein πŸ˜† Coffee date , shringaar date and now this ....RV house mein darr bana rehta hai πŸ˜† kya pata kab beech mein benba ka sitar gir jaaye ....khud hi πŸ€£πŸ€£ so can I assume that mishbir are already married and the mandap was already used and rest is a formality now ?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

4. So both the girls are extremely fond of their dragon SaaS πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† Jitni baat yeh dono meenu ki maanti hai utni toh yeh abir aur kunal ki bhi nahi sunti πŸ€£πŸ€£ meenu ne 2 pyaar bhari batein kya kar li , mishti ne toh saare baba ke proofs meenu ko de diye , out of the way chali gayi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ apna detective giri ka dream chod diya πŸ˜† aur phir aisa zor ka jhatka laga , gaaaajjjj ki gunjjjjjj abhi bhi sunayi de rahi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur ab kuhu ki turn hai ....meenu ne bola apna haq mat chodo ...kuhu ne apna haq toh liya hai , out of the way jaa ke dusro ke haq pe copyright claim maara hai πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ benba and her influence is so so so amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...... 

5. I love the way both the mothers were giving advises to their daughters πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sab kuch share karna , jhagadna mat achhe se rehna ....look at msihku's faces πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ they were like "dekhenge sochenge kal parso kuchh karenge "🀣 actually galat advice di hai ...this should be the correct version 

Mishti , jab tak kuhu khud na bole , tum uski help mat karna , please 

Aur kuhu , tumhe mishti pasand nahi hai toh ignore karo aur khush karo ,  focus on other good things 

Lekin poore universe ko pata hai,  aisa hone vala nahi hai πŸ€£πŸ€£ Rajvansh parivaar ko mera all the best and special wishes for abir and kunal....πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜† meenu ke parivaar ki ekta bani rahe ...πŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸŒΆ sasuma ke kajal se laga rahi hun ⚫

What was that re? 🀣🀣 Toofan Mah house se RV house pahunch rahe hai. Meenu apne parivaar ke ekta kaise banaye rakhegi? 🀣

@ blue: Seriously 🀣 Parson kuch karenge *spits water*

6. There is a massive improvement in mishbir's communication levels,  especially from abir's side ....these days before taking any decision,  he makes sure he informs mishti and lets her give an opinion  , like he informed her about the divorce thing and messaged her to know what she has to say .... mandap thing also he asked mishti first ....I hope I can see such improvement from mishti's side too....❀️❀️❀️ 

7. So finally BP's 3D lenses are back today πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jas ko kya sunaya hai ....bol badi maa ko rahe the lekin sunaya jas ko πŸ‘πŸ‘.....maza hi aa gaya aaj toh ..perfect recipe ki perfect garnishing thi yeh toh  also loving the old charm vali BP abir bonding , BP saying damaad is my beta and abir saying we will experience a father's love now was so so so good  

@bold: nazar na lage. inki gaadi atki hui thi, kuch der. Ab chal padi

Overall a wonderful episode yet again,  probably the best one this week , the subtle play of emotions , the crisp hold on drama,  a layer of mystery , a beautiful dreamy reality and the mishbirish feels....perfect recipe for a dhamakedaar dhaasu episode !!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Filhaal ke liye toh I am excited to see mishti's "bhaag ke shaadi with permission " dream turning into a beautiful reality πŸ₯³πŸ₯³β€οΈπŸ’” Planet A aur Moon M ka ajeeb shaadi ke liye taiyaaaaaaarrrrr? 

besabri se intezaar kar rahe hai, kab se

The Planet A and Moon M ki Mandap date πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The Satellite getting ready for another round of struggles πŸ™ˆ

The colourful rainbow turns black n white πŸ™ƒ

The very supporting sasuma 😌

The 3D lenses back on duty πŸ”

The shaadi ke liye everready mahs 😎

The hopeful RVs πŸ’•

I did not comment about the dream date because I am still lost and still watching.. cant get over it at all, dil  abhi bara nahin

Edited by abhilashasharma - 4 years ago

ohh ohh Guruji πŸ₯³ what a highlight yaar i cant stop laughing today happy episode and the highlight and your ideas πŸ€£πŸ₯³πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

that dheere dheere seq wow still cant get over it... i'm watching it for the nth time while typing here πŸ€£ dream to reality is so beautiful... and like you said all the elements where there... mishbir hai tho aur kya chahiye...  they can make any simple thing special πŸ€— cant believe they are getting married seriously it makes me so emotional like its my own wedding.. β€οΈ

I've heard of people having prewedding photoshoot, prewedding party anything but this Prewedding is something mishbir type that too on the day of 11th month anniversary like you said the number itself has a special meaning and its meant to be for mishbir who are special πŸ₯³ 

And special mention to Abir again talking about bhaag ki shaadi πŸ€£ even though its mishti's dream but abir is the one who mentions it again n again n more excited to do it too🀣πŸ₯³

Yaar legend Uru take a bow for your ideas from kuku date plan to perfect advice to mish kuhu πŸ€£πŸ€£ how come you think of all this yaar... πŸ‘πŸ₯³

most favorite part BP today he is like the man of the episode loved every bit of his scene whole episode was but he won our heart al over again mainly his end scene with abir finally our boy is getting the father he deserves... we only knew how we longed for this bond seriously waiting for the vidaai scene we are gonna be so emotional more than any other scene β€οΈ

Kunal poor boy his struggle is gonna increase now but he has come a long way from sab mishti ki wajase to sab meri galti hai mishti ki nahi... and the Bhabhi wow and abir saying dekha teri bhabhi itni cool hai hayyyeee from the holi episode the discussion from earring discussion to this wow long way.. πŸ˜­β€οΈπŸ€— shaadi being a responsibility to wanting to fulfill every demand of kuhu, learning to love.. πŸ‘β€οΈ

like you said the communication i am so eager for this only uru the most expected thing in this shaadi is this only for mishbir to be together in everything, share things, mish should learn this from abir... fingercrossed... β€οΈ

Mishbir ki shaadi hai lets celebrate n enjoy n be happy... πŸ€—πŸ₯³

PS: moring mini mentioned this did you notice the YRKKH title song tune when bp/bm were talking when abir takes pic of girls...  a positive vibe.. β€οΈ

Amazing post as usual πŸ‘

For me the highlight was BP warning to jas πŸ‘πŸ˜† N his delimma that they again have to choose between their daughters and "I am not sad bec we are not giving options to mishti but we are giving only one option to mishti "..awesomeness .this dialogue and the entire scene deserves a standing ovation

Mishti and abir decorating the mandap was awesome ..romantic and aammaazing...the song is awesome too..

Varsha ..I love her..she catches the pulse of kuhu correctly..cant say much cant do much but she doesnt want injustice for mishti ..she cares for mishti too .

Shaurya ..pls shut up now. 

And lastly..

Kunal: mandap ?

Abir: mandap mera nai hai

Mishti : mandap kuhu ka hai? 

Tent wala: mandap mera hai brothers and sisters πŸ€£

Wth was that mandap claim..I just burst out laughing ..c'mon make 2 mandaps or 2 vedi..

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

Wonderful update uru οΏΌ

Good luck satellite.. 😈

Thank you gauri πŸ€—πŸ€— 

Haha satellite needs our best wishes πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Thank you gauri πŸ€—πŸ€— 

Haha satellite needs our best wishes πŸ˜†πŸ€£

sach mein ek side kuhu dur se side mishbir terse side meenu .. οΏΌπŸ˜†

Thode din ke baat woh khud saans laya aur himalaya me chals jaayega

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

I did not comment about the dream date because I am still lost and still watching.. cant get over it at all, dil  abhi bara nahin

Abby mere pass words hi nahi hai is mandap date ko describe karne ke liye ....I mean its  surreal....a sense of calm , peace , love ....I have lost the number of counts ....pata nahi kitni baar dekh liya...jitni bhi baar dekho...once more keh ke phir se dekhne ka mann karta hai  matlab itna magical I mean just wow just wow β€οΈβ€οΈ

Hahah...just wait for 2 3 days πŸ€£πŸ€£ Toofan rv house ki aur tezi se badh raha hai πŸ˜†

Regarding your comment in yesterday's post ...well dekho time ke saath saath log mature ho jaata hai ....samay sab sikha deta hai....I am happy that kunal has atleast taken the responsibility to mend the things from his side instead of blaming others πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ  from mishti ki wajah se to meri wajah se ...the journey is wonderful β€οΈ

Kuhu well , what can I say, instead of enjoying a beautiful wedding,  she is concentrating on mishti, yeah I do understand the way her divorce truth was out , wrong timings by a wrong person ...it didnt go well with her and I can understand that,  but there is a limit to giving reactions , m sure she has reasons to feel bad but she also has reasons to feel good and happy too,  it just depends where you want to focus , I want to see satellite helping rainbow get her colours back , because only he can do so , at the end love has the power to heal...yeah but we have a long way to go πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that's why I said all the best satellite 

Tab tak ke liye letssssss nachoooooo ....mishbir ki shaaadddiiiii ho rahi haiiiiiiiiiii.....

πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

sach mein ek side kuhu dur se side mishbir terse side meenu .. οΏΌπŸ˜†

Thode din ke baat woh khud saans laya aur himalaya me chals jaayega

🀣🀣🀣 phir red 🍐 ka kya hoga ?

🀣🀣🀣 phir red 🍐 ka kya hoga ?

red 🍐kon hai???