Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Rashmi has a habit of talking in a taunting way. She acts like a stuck up high society woman. And Sana is weird. She was upset with Sid praising Rashmi.

Btw if Sana had said that 'winner amongst women' line to someone else, everyone would've enjoyed 'epic bezatti' bolke. But since it's Rashmi, nobody is happy lol..

It was indeed beizatti of Rashmi to lose infront of a new comer and coming out just after Arti. Sana has given more to the show than Rashmi. 

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rashmi was always very supportive of sana always. To the point that wkv it was acknowledge with that rashmi ke pass apna dikhra royegi... She tried to make her self sufficient when shukla was treating her like shit and when she could not handle the press conference and who could forget the beautiful story she told to sana about fake people. 

I loved that bond from rashmi's side.

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Shehnaz, the jal kudi of  highest order😆

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

but thankfully the true colours of sana came in infront of rashami before show ended

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

rashmi's a two faced B**** who attacks other girls characters but doesn't care how she was with a man who was married and had a child. 

lets be real, how do you not know.....your a very popular celeb, you know everyone.

She did not know he was married and had a child. Its not as if she slept with a man on his way back from work before he went home to his wife and kid after midnight. ! 

And she never attacked any girls 'character'. Where is that coming from? The comment during the finale had nothing to do with character. It was a dig at Shehnaaz's game strategy ..wrapping males around her thumb to get "attention". Also..it was a retort to a comment from Shehnaaz about outdoing all the other girls. 

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacenfun

but thankfully the true colours of sana came in infront of rashami before show ended

the jal kudi again tried to taunt Rashmi on her 'mujhe shadi nahi karna' show

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

To be fair Sanas comment about leaving all the other girls behind to be in the top 3 with the boys...it wasnt nasty. It was supposed to be a joke..and she was really nervous and uncomfortable. 

But yeah she has always been bitchy with Rashmi and used her plenty for all kinds of things. Clothes ,company . 

SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Anyways now people will know what her potential is as entertainer.

She is not a child. She is 26/27 year old woman. She should know what she has signed up for.

The channel has designed a show trying to showcase what it perceives as her usp.

She doesn't seem to have any talent for acting neither is she an extraordinary singer to make a career in music industry.

Her talent for making people laugh is what this show seems to be based on. If she flops in this then I'm sure Rangeela will say good bye to her.

They’ve done everything to make sure the show does not flop. This isn’t like Rakhi ka Swayamvar. There’s actual celebs and well known artists being a part of the show, starting from Maniesh Paul as host (heck I’d be tempted to watch just for him). 

Did you see Shehnaaz’s live insta video? She basically told her Sidnaaz shippers that this is all a drama and she’s not serious about finding someone. It’s just a show. 

I also feel somewhere she’s gotten this India ki Shehnaaz Gill title to her head — she was complaining about how the Punjabi industry did not support her... (I know this Shehnaaz vs Himanshi is old news but Shehnaaz started that and never apologized then got butt hurt cause her “actions” had consequences). 

Her recents songs while somewhat catchy are a little Meh... I liked Vahem though. 

When she came out of BB the interviews she gave we’re all so normal. It was almost like even Shehnaaz knew she couldn’t do that heehoo wo na hai na act during interviews... (At least Rakhi is always consistent in her behaviour) 

Anyway, there were many times I had rooted for her and wanted to like her. How she behaved with Rashami in the finale though after all the times Rashmi has listened to her ‘Dhukhda’ I’m done rooting for her. For me Shehnaaz is cancelled. 

All the best for her show to her... 

Edited by SimsNaiken - 4 years ago
SimsNaiken thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

Her behaviour is pathetic ....who gets jealous over such petty things...Shukla was definetly trying to avoid the drama ..if it was a normal episode his voice would have been alot louder then it was here 

I wont be surprised if they gave her third position because of her tantrums

To be honest I don’t know if it was jealousy this time - I thought she was again as she always has tried to make even the finale a topic of discussion about her.  Shehnaaz if you’ve noticed in the entire season does this very nicely. She created this scene and she would have even said it in front of SK when he asked but Shukla told her “My mom is here” (means even he knows how horrible this Sidnaaz looked on TV, cause he refused to play this act in front of his mum but that’s a different discussion altogether). 

The biggest irony of all of this is the two couple who so called claimed their relationship and attachment is the most genuine Pahira and Sidnaaz, neither is continuing this so called “attachment” Out of BB. Otherwise Paras was saying so much that he’s caught feelings for Mahira and Sidnaaz well we know about the latter लोल 

Asim and Himanshi however are the only ones to have openly declared being in the start of a relationship. 😏

SimsNaiken thumbnail

Originally posted by: Addictedlove

Agar rumours ki maane tu some ppl are saying they saw colors uploaded on Friday a clip which in seconds deleted on there Instagram .in that clip Sana was accussing Rashmi and saying she didn't even left a married man with kid pointing toward Arhaan ab I don't know what's truth or made-up .then on Friday this happened also Sidra did dance too.

She didn't hug Rashmi too when Rashmi was leaving.

I read this on 2 khabri pages too... I can see Shehnaaz doin gym something like this.