Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

What went wrong ? Sana the attention seeker couldn't stand shukla praising Rashmi.  This has always been her problem. I remember once before too when someone praised shafalis eyes, she immediately said...woh lenses hai... during thd comedy task, when Rashmis act was on , she jumped in with her sidnaz nonsense... she CANNNOT stand anyone other than herself recieving a single word pf praise or attention. When Rashmi won that silly dance task opposite her, she cried buckets that day and threw a tantrum saying..us Rashmi se main haar gayi.. !

Shuklas words triggered her snd apparently a fight broke out in which ..if we are to believe...she even said that Rashmi goes after married men.. ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¬ someone who had the audacity to say...2 boyfriends bana liye..3-4 aur hote ladke woh bhi bana leti thinks all women are like her.

Rashmi on stage even said..shehnaz ne is show se bahut kamaya hai but the idiot went on to insult her ( and herself ) by saying main sab ladkiyo ko peeche chor ke 2 ladko ke beech baithi hoon...Rashmi merely repeated her own words...too bad her fans are salty now. Blame your fav for being so ungrateful and shitty towards someone who provided so much support to her in the last few weeks. 

@bold where is the clip? Any single proof? beside the written dialogues?? To cover up what Rashmi said just come up with anything.

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold where is the clip? Any single proof? beside the written dialogues?? To cover up what Rashmi said just come up with anything.

The dont.. 2 days back someone posted a so called tweet of some handle.. and on that basis this judgement is happening...

Sana had a solid and accurate reason to be aloof to Rashmi! And no i wont be revealing it... specially to people who care less about truth but more about their selective perspective! Cant stoop to any level to degrade any woman no matter who she is...

Edited by wendy25 - 4 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Please read my entire para - "IF WE ARE TO BELIEVE ".... 

Its all twitter...she told sidharth that Rashmi did not spare arhaan who was married with a kid.

The fight happened...Rashmi indirectly confirmed on stage when she told Salman that shes witnessed yesterday what she can do and that she pitied shukla... ( according to twitter again, Sana got physical with shukla..not that i feel sorry for him ).... 

Chalo... lets assume she didn't say this  ( your prerogative but i believe it )...

But why do i need to cover up for Rashmi who merely repeated Sanas own words ? She said main do ladko ke beech baithi hoon ..to which Rashmi said...thats what you did during the entire show...( her game for.major part of the show was going from paras to Shukla).... how in the world is that shaming her character? That was her game... it worked for her... now whatever sana meant by saying that is exactly the context Rashmi meant it in.... 

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Ray-

She is pathetic.. and definitely needs help. But why am I getting so happy about the video clip. I feel she is perfect for shulka. She is the answer for all the abusive behavior Shuklaji did in past with all his girlfriends. Shukla is badly stuck with her....I can't get more excited to see what future holds for these two. 

If they are together, she will make shulka's life hell, we have witnessed Shuklaji's flirty nature in BB. ..just imagine Shukla flirting with other women and  facing sana's fury . It will be nothing less than a toxic relationship. I m having a sadistic pleasure thinking about that.

All the best Shuklaji 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

sana is jealous of rashmi .

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

What went wrong ? Sana the attention seeker couldn't stand shukla praising Rashmi.  This has always been her problem. I remember once before too when someone praised shafalis eyes, she immediately said...woh lenses hai... during thd comedy task, when Rashmis act was on , she jumped in with her sidnaz nonsense... she CANNNOT stand anyone other than herself recieving a single word pf praise or attention. When Rashmi won that silly dance task opposite her, she cried buckets that day and threw a tantrum saying..us Rashmi se main haar gayi.. !

Shuklas words triggered her snd apparently a fight broke out in which ..if we are to believe...she even said that Rashmi goes after married men.. ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¬ someone who had the audacity to say...2 boyfriends bana liye..3-4 aur hote ladke woh bhi bana leti thinks all women are like her.

Rashmi on stage even said..shehnaz ne is show se bahut kamaya hai but the idiot went on to insult her ( and herself ) by saying main sab ladkiyo ko peeche chor ke 2 ladko ke beech baithi hoon...Rashmi merely repeated her own words...too bad her fans are salty now. Blame your fav for being so ungrateful and shitty towards someone who provided so much support to her in the last few weeks. 

Thanks 🥰😘 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pathetic cry baby ab show mein we will see her real bitchy and cunning side. I always knew Sana was fake and acting in BB

What she did to Himanshi is her true gandi cheap aukaat

Edited by anna143 - 4 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ray-

She is pathetic.. and definitely needs help. But why am I getting so happy about the video clip. I feel she is perfect for shulka. She is the answer for all the abusive behavior Shuklaji did in past with all his girlfriends. Shukla is badly stuck with her....I can't get more excited to see what future holds for these two. 

If they are together, she will make shulka's life hell, we have witnessed Shuklaji's flirty nature in BB. ..just imagine Shukla flirting with other women and  facing sana's fury . It will be nothing less than a toxic relationship. I m having a sadistic pleasure thinking about that.

All the best Shuklaji 

uff my thoughts hahaha

-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sana us Shuklaji's Karma... and Karma is a bitch !! ðŸ¤ª

Bring it on ðŸ¥³